advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I can't put on muscle, why do you keep lying to me!

I think the original tener of this thread by tri-terror is the frustration of the upcoming generation of forum go'ers.
These generations seem to do no homework or research, they jump on AAS from day one instead of learning training and diet.
They are unrealistic and many time unwilling to learn -its an easy button mentality and for those of us who have been at this a while, we realize their is nothing easy about bodybuilding when you dont have 1%'er type genetics.
They hear the stories about guys eating junk , and looking awesome, but they think these guys are just getting that way from drugs when in reality these guys have primo top of the heap genetics that 99% of do not have.
There is not a protocol, or guru who can get that for you, its innate and passed on from your parents, if you are average genetics you will have to do this a while and bust your ass no less and then maybe you will see some results.
GH15 and those like him take advantage of these people promising 'god like' physiques if you do enough tren a and kigtropin.
Well, thats not going to happen, ask a lot of the bigger guys on here how long they have been training, how many contests they have done and how 'easy' its been for them.
Furthermore fucking take the time to read, stop asking stupid questions like 'how come my gear isnt working' your gear works fine its you thats not working, or putting the effort forth, working out 2-3 times a week and getting hammered drunk sat and sun is not hardcore bodybuilding, its a lifestyle.
You dont like it, well, then walk away, some of us do this because we enjoy it and no one is keeping secrets, myself I like talking about what I have done the last 22 years, mistakes I have made and things that I learned that actually helped, secrets??
There are no secrets, its all here if you take the time to stop and read.

I think the original tener of this thread by tri-terror is the frustration of the upcoming generation of forum go'ers.
These generations seem to do no homework or research, they jump on AAS from day one instead of learning training and diet.
They are unrealistic and many time unwilling to learn -its an easy button mentality and for those of us who have been at this a while, we realize their is nothing easy about bodybuilding when you dont have 1%'er type genetics.
They hear the stories about guys eating junk , and looking awesome, but they think these guys are just getting that way from drugs when in reality these guys have primo top of the heap genetics that 99% of do not have.
There is not a protocol, or guru who can get that for you, its innate and passed on from your parents, if you are average genetics you will have to do this a while and bust your ass no less and then maybe you will see some results.
GH15 and those like him take advantage of these people promising 'god like' physiques if you do enough tren a and kigtropin.
Well, thats not going to happen, ask a lot of the bigger guys on here how long they have been training, how many contests they have done and how 'easy' its been for them.
Furthermore fucking take the time to read, stop asking stupid questions like 'how come my gear isnt working' your gear works fine its you thats not working, or putting the effort forth, working out 2-3 times a week and getting hammered drunk sat and sun is not hardcore bodybuilding, its a lifestyle.
You dont like it, well, then walk away, some of us do this because we enjoy it and no one is keeping secrets, myself I like talking about what I have done the last 22 years, mistakes I have made and things that I learned that actually helped, secrets??

Idk man, I think that you just hear about retards taking gear more now, because of the internet.

I would be willing to bet that there were more less educated people taking AAS in prior generations, because they did not have the internet to research, than now.

I agree with you 100%... great post as usual and spot on. Don't get me wrong with this cos I don't care what you have done and just concentrate on myself. But what I don't get with you is you say you like talking about what you have done and mistakes you have learnt from and no one is keeping secrets etc. But you don't actually do that cos you shy away from doses you have done etc.

It can't be for legal reasons cos you openly talk about taking aas etc. Is it because if you say how high you have done you think it devalues your opinion on dosing matters and some subjects brought up in threads like this? You go all day about how no one is keeping secrets and how most of the young ones are this and that... saying they should be slapped for not training properly etc. But your not exactly open with what you have don't so I don't really get it. I say all this thinking your a good guy and agreeing with you but I don't really see the openness you preach about.

It's true what you say about the way people think about drugs these days... and it can be annoying in some cases. Guys wanting to be 200 pounds and toned and thinking 100mg tren a daily will do it without bothering with diet... stupid. hwey sorry if you take that the wrong way it's just something I have noticed. As I mentioned earlier on you have guys on boatloads who highlight the vast importance of diet and training and you have guys on boatloads who highlight the vast importance of drugs. To me they are all pretty much the same... obviously excluding the complete idiots on alot of drugs who barely lift and eat 2000 cals per day.

Idk man, I think that you just hear about retards taking gear more now, because of the internet.

I would be willing to bet that there were more less educated people taking AAS in prior generations, because they did not have the internet to research, than now.

That and the sheer number taking them too. Moreover the availability of aas now. It was much harder to get stuff back then but I am sure many done silly thing with what they had. These days you can buy 10 vials of test for next to nothing so is it any wonder. I generally think the people who preach the most are hiding the most but thats just my imo. Anyway off to bed as been writing an article all night... it's nearly 6am here... exhausted :eek:

I disagree. Its because of the internet that more people can smuggle roids in and off load them on teens who want to get big fast. And then there are the kids who buy them of the net themselves without about the brand. The proir generation knew work ethic and put the time into their physiques by training fucking hard and were already pretty big before they started juicing. but thats just how i see it.

I disagree. Its because of the internet that more people can smuggle roids in and off load them on teens who want to get big fast. And then there are the kids who buy them of the net themselves without about the brand. The proir generation knew work ethic and put the time into their physiques by training fucking hard and were already pretty big before they started juicing. but thats just how i see it.

Every generation thinks the future generations is worse than their own. It has been like this from the beginning of time. We are all biased.

Pretty bold generalization you are making in the bold part though.

I still think that my generation is no worse than yours. Also, many of us (younger generation) know more about AAS than anyone did in past generations (because of the internet).

AAS was plentiful around ten years ago, and although I never saw it discussed on forums, I knew plenty of guys that were blasting really high doses.

It was mostly mexican products, but I knew guys that would do a vial of Tornel/Brovel test per day.
Pink thais were all over, guys would pop them like candy. I remember deca and EQ being plentiful, even human grade deca from Organon and Norma. Lots of HG sust amps were around, and I knew guys that liked to do one amp a day of that. Hemogenin anadrol from Brazil was available, and 2-4 of those per day was not an issue to some.

Once fina pellets came around, guys would brew so much of it that they would have a pretty much endless supply, and run tons of tren all the time.
Since there was Mexican EQ that was 50mg/ml, guys would just shoot 1-2cc per day rather than multiple cc's all at once. It wasn't uncommon to throw an amp of whatever on top of that cc of EQ, whether it was primo, norma deca, or an Omnadren.

Sometimes I think the internet may have actually caused some people to use less steroids than in the past. There is a lot more discussion about health and blood work these days, and a lot more information available about dosing.
Guys I knew ten years ago that didn't surf the net just flew by the seat of their pants, used as much as they could afford until they started to feel like crap.

AAS was plentiful around ten years ago, and although I never saw it discussed on forums, I knew plenty of guys that were blasting really high doses.

It was mostly mexican products, but I knew guys that would do a vial of Tornel/Brovel test per day.
Pink thais were all over, guys would pop them like candy. I remember deca and EQ being plentiful, even human grade deca from Organon and Norma. Lots of HG sust amps were around, and I knew guys that liked to do one amp a day of that. Hemogenin anadrol from Brazil was available, and 2-4 of those per day was not an issue to some.

Once fina pellets came around, guys would brew so much of it that they would have a pretty much endless supply, and run tons of tren all the time.
Since there was Mexican EQ that was 50mg/ml, guys would just shoot 1-2cc per day rather than multiple cc's all at once. It wasn't uncommon to throw an amp of whatever on top of that cc of EQ, whether it was primo, norma deca, or an Omnadren.

Sometimes I think the internet may have actually caused some people to use less steroids than in the past. There is a lot more discussion about health and blood work these days, and a lot more information available about dosing.
Guys I knew ten years ago that didn't surf the net just flew by the seat of their pants, used as much as they could afford until they started to feel like crap.

Brings back memories........lol. The mexican vet stuff was strong as fuck but dirty at the same time. That last statement is dead on.

You were 200 lbs on a 5 yr training and diet and gear layoff?

No wonder you are so damn big

Same with phil hernon, weighing 220 out of prison

I am the same height as you guys and if i did the same i guarantee i would go down to something like 115...

Fuckin genetics...

Yeah if I did that I would drop down to 170-175.

I think alot of it has to do with where you start to begin with. If a dude can take zero gear and not even workout and walk around at 200 than ofcourse he's gonna be a big dude on gear.

But if you start at 160 pounds naturally it's going to take alot to be big. Alot of time,food and drugs.

Where you can go and what it takes to get there have a alot to do with what your given at birth.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131