over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I confuse myself sometimes.

BigBoyJ

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
A while back I decided to try to diet down and get rid of all the fat. I dieted pretty strictly for several weeks. I was taking in at least 300 grams of protein per day, keeping carbs low, added in cardio either post workout, or in the morning. Well, after a while I started looking flabbier and smaller. The fat got worse and the muscles were disappearing.

Now, for the past six weeks I've been eating nothing but pure shit. I mean I eat fast food an average of about 3 times per day. I'm drinking muscle milk like water too. My sugar and fat intake have been ridiculous. But the weird part is, I've been getting leaner and leaner since I stopped dieting. My strength is fucking insane. I'm full and hard and much leaner now. The down side is I can tell it's messing with my health eating all this shit.

What I don't understand is, why is this happening? It's always been this way for me. No matter what type of diets I've tried, no matter how high my protein intake is, I ALWAYS shrivel up and get fatter when I try to diet. When I stop dieting and go back to eating shit several times per day, I firm up, lose fat and just feel better (other than the health problems junk food causes).

Of course I never get REALLY lean though, because it just doesn't seem that I can get below about 13-15% bodyfat living on fast food. But, like I said, when I try to diet, I get fatter instead of leaner.

I am a natural ectomorph. Most women have bigger wrists, knees and ankles than me (no exaggeration and I weigh around 260). So I don't know if this has something to do with how my body seems to HATE cardio and dieting.

Anyway, does anyone have any idea what's going on? I'd really like to get shredded for once, but when I try, everything goes to crap.

BigBoyJ said:
A while back I decided to try to diet down and get rid of all the fat. I dieted pretty strictly for several weeks. I was taking in at least 300 grams of protein per day, keeping carbs low, added in cardio either post workout, or in the morning. Well, after a while I started looking flabbier and smaller. The fat got worse and the muscles were disappearing.

Now, for the past six weeks I've been eating nothing but pure shit. I mean I eat fast food an average of about 3 times per day. I'm drinking muscle milk like water too. My sugar and fat intake have been ridiculous. But the weird part is, I've been getting leaner and leaner since I stopped dieting. My strength is fucking insane. I'm full and hard and much leaner now. The down side is I can tell it's messing with my health eating all this shit.

What I don't understand is, why is this happening? It's always been this way for me. No matter what type of diets I've tried, no matter how high my protein intake is, I ALWAYS shrivel up and get fatter when I try to diet. When I stop dieting and go back to eating shit several times per day, I firm up, lose fat and just feel better (other than the health problems junk food causes).

Of course I never get REALLY lean though, because it just doesn't seem that I can get below about 13-15% bodyfat living on fast food. But, like I said, when I try to diet, I get fatter instead of leaner.

I am a natural ectomorph. Most women have bigger wrists, knees and ankles than me (no exaggeration and I weigh around 260). So I don't know if this has something to do with how my body seems to HATE cardio and dieting.

Anyway, does anyone have any idea what's going on? I'd really like to get shredded for once, but when I try, everything goes to crap.

i would say just like when people diet for a show they blow up afterwards and get that fuller andharder look. i would say maybe after a couple of months or so you will start packing it on. maybe start throwing in some cardio now while you feel like your already getting lean natrually.

Sounds like you were losing more muscle than fat. You were keeping your carbs to low. A 40-40-20 diet works best when looking to drop fat and retain muscle at a slower rate.
To much cardio killed you also. You should just use diet first and then add cardio when you platue.
You do not have to harm your health by eating garbage. Just balance your good carbs with your protien with good fats added in.
Make it a slower proccess. To much protien will make you fat since its all about calories and then lack of carbs flatten your muscles.
Try a more balanced approach.

MM

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner