over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I could use some advice (Turanabol)

greatestpyro

Newbies
A couple things up front. I realize that some of you are going to jump on here and tell me why I need to use injectables. Note that I have read a number of these responses and I understand your affinity for them but they are simply not for me.

I am 6'2" about 190. I have been lifting weights exclusively for the last 21 months with occasional breaks for recovery. In those 21 months I have gained between 20 and 25 pounds. In the 8 years prior to this I was involved in highly aerobic training that would put most marathon runners caloric needs to shame and it kept me at 165-170 no matter how much I ate. (Think Michael Phelps diet from SNL).

My training has recently brought me to a plateau in lbm gains. Due to my aerobic background it is very hard to convince my body to put on weight, even harder to convince it to put on muscle weight. My long term goal is to get to 220lb max with 10% or less body fat.

I have decided that my best route is to take a cycle of Turanabol. I was thinking 6 weeks starting at 20mg/day and dosing up if needed. I imagine that my body will be quite susceptible to this stuff. I'm not expecting miracles, but I think it will help push my body in the right direction. Also I would rather go through a couple of cycles over a longer period of time rather then jack the dosage and try to cram the greatest results possible in one go.

How does this dosing sound according to my background? What needs to be taken with it for healthy liver and kidneys. Do I need to take something like Nolvadex or Clomid even though Aromatization is unlikely?

I would like to hear any and all advice to anything I have mentioned (with the exception of injectables)

Thank you in advance to anyone who takes the time to respond.

I won't try to talk you out of it, but I will just preface my comment by saying you should run a test base, even if it's only 250mg a week.

Anyway, you should have some nolva on hand both to run as pct after your "cycle" and in case you start to get gyno. If your nips start itching, you'll know you need the nolva. I had good results running nolva and clomid at the same time. Clomid just for the first ten days, nolva for five weeks.
You may find yourself without a sex drive too, as you will most likely be shut down hard.

orals are going to do damage to your lipid profiles...i say run some liv 52 at least for liver protectant.

and yes you should run pct(serm), cause your definitely going to be shutdown.

20 mg is a pretty low dose for a male. Even at 170 lbs. If you are lacking more and thats why you are going so low then I would understand but I'd say 40 mg daily either in the morning or AM/PM would be a better start.

I've used all sorts of Tbol and its a decent drug but as was stated before it will fuck up your lipid profile. Personally I just dont use orals anymore due to this fact.

Gyno really isnt going to be an issue with this drug unless you already have some sort of pre-existing condition. Tbol is good for Lean muscle gains but like most AAS retention is where the key to the whole cycle lies.

You WILL get shut down to some degree though so as was stated before have some nolva or clomid ready to roll for a few weeks afterward to get your natty test going full steam again.

I used to feel just like you did about pinning. That lasted for one cycle and when I realized that (for me personally) my goals couldnt be met without it then I gave in and havent looked back since.

Best of luck to you. Oh and the Liv52 suggestion was a good one. It wont completely keep your lipids in check but it will help along with keeping your liver in fair shape.

I don't mean to sound like a dick, but I just think you need to learn how to eat. 99.9% of the time I hear of a situation like yours, the guy doesn't know how to eat to gain size. But hey, that's just my opinion. Do with it what you wish.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131