over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I DAMAGED MY LIVER and KIDNEYS LAST YEAR

ampin-74

Newbies
I was wondering if anyone here know of any gear that is non-toxic to your LIVER, and KIDNEYS? Maybe PRIMO?

What about HGH, hcg, igf1lr3........Are any of those peptides a weak link to your LIVER or KIDNEYS??

What are completely nontoxic to the LIVER and KIDNEYS?? I would love to know if anyone can help hugely appreciated!
for example anything from CLEN TO HGH to PRIMO what isnt toxic or goes thru them? or is everything bad for the liver, and kidneys?

I ask because MAN OH MAN long story but at a young age I almost passed away last summer due to kidney and liver failure not related to AAS.

2 months after I got out of the hospital I put on a HRT gel im perscribed (testim) and my ankles swole up! my dr. said kidneys need more rest! I just
wish i knew more about my body (ya know) I haven't put the gel on since or anything.

I was wondering if anyone here know of any gear that is non-toxic to your LIVER, and KIDNEYS? Maybe PRIMO?

What about HGH, hcg, igf1lr3........Are any of those peptides a weak link to your LIVER or KIDNEYS??

What are completely nontoxic to the LIVER and KIDNEYS?? I would love to know if anyone can help hugely appreciated!

for example anything from CLEN TO HGH to PRIMO what isnt toxic or goes thru them? or is everything bad for the liver, and kidneys?

I ask because MAN OH MAN long story but at a young age I almost passed away last summer due to kidney and liver failure not related to AAS.

2 months after I got out of the hospital I put on a HRT gel im perscribed (testim) and my ankles swole up! my dr. said kidneys need more rest! I just

wish i knew more about my body (ya know) I haven't put the gel on since or anything.

Can't answer your question but can you elaborate on why your ankles swelled up when you given testosterone?

Recently iv been battling edema and am now on prescription diuretics whilst they investigate. I even look at test and my ankles and eventually calves swell. Not oesteogen related at all.

in most cases if its foreign to your body then its most likely toxic. there is no free lunch, everything has a trade off of some sort.
I know that if I almost died from organ failure and now suffer edama from gel alone. I would not even consider AAS at all! No reason for it.

Had a buddy tell me that he was on prescribed test and that he stopped because his ankles were swelling. I just laughed it off because he doesn't eat right or even lift so I just figured, that he figured, you didn't have to change anything while on test and found out the hard way. So I guess I'm wondering why op's ankles swelled too.

sure I think I can help you as my case is different!!

Can I ask you if your running test enanthate? Or cypionate? Test'-cypionate doesn't effect your ankles or shouldn't! If I run test enanthate the benzyl alcohol or hormone itself puts pressure onthekidneys...test cypionate doesn't!! Yeah I'm bummedout as I was 235 5 foot 10' with around 7% bf a few years ago all into the madness ,,,a doctor is the only way to go in my case
Can't answer your question but can you elaborate on why your ankles swelled up when you given testosterone?

Recently iv been battling edema and am now on prescription diuretics whilst they investigate. I even look at test and my ankles and eventually calves swell. Not oesteogen related at all.

Can I ask you if your running test enanthate? Or cypionate? Test'-cypionate doesn't effect your ankles or shouldn't! If I run test enanthate the benzyl alcohol or hormone itself puts pressure onthekidneys...test cypionate doesn't!! Yeah I'm bummedout as I was 235 5 foot 10' with around 7% bf a few years ago all into the madness ,,,a doctor is the only way to go in my case

It was enanthate. Prop doesn't seem to have the same affect on me. I was only running 600mg and oesteogen was tanked from aromasin but the edema was pretty heavy, 6-7lbs within first few hours of the day, no urination at all.

Why does cyp put less strain? Test is test isn't it?

Why would you even want to risk your health and take gear? Wake up and enjoy a healthy life while you still can!

You can recover from this it may take up to a year or longer, try some liver supports an slam down the water.

You can recover from this it may take up to a year or longer, try some liver supports an slam down the water.

Yep, water is the key. Sounds simple but sometimes it is.

Your the man,,I feel a million times better am relieved hearing this from another fellow bodybuilder etc....Thank You! I take liv-52

this was in my situation bro....

It was enanthate. Prop doesn't seem to have the same affect on me. I was only running 600mg and oesteogen was tanked from aromasin but the edema was pretty heavy, 6-7lbs within first few hours of the day, no urination at all.

Why does cyp put less strain? Test is test isn't it?

I'm not 100% sure why?! I should know but basically your allergic to T-ENT because the ba would have nothing to do with it,,,,,,,,same thing happened to me pounds massive edema had to elevate legs on couch it was gone in a few days,,,,but A. I was freaked out, and happy to hear it was an allergy basically and fairly common and B. I know I won't take Tst-Enath EVER AGAIN!! BTW I ran t-enthate prior without this edema occurring a couple 2 or 3 times until it happened! Don't let that fool you if you also ran test-enanthte prior without any issues like this making you believe its something else! I'm allergic to codeine but was able to take it without symptoms for a couple of years. Now I can die if I take codeine.
(SAME ANALOGY) although the edema wont kill you like the codeine could kill me = ) .....I guarantee if you switch to tst-cyp you'll never have the swollen ankles again from test anyway

What? is this true about Test E?

What? is this true about Test E?

No, it makes so sense. A cyp and enanthate formulation would be the same besides the ester weight itself. It's not like the BA he mentions isn't in cyp too. Never heard of an allergy to an ester itself. This guy has zero idea what he was diagnosed with and what's going on with his body. You clearly have kidney disfunction. You have no business playing with such pharmaceuticals.

Last edited:
I can probably figure everything out for you and get to the bottom of it. sorry to hear about this.

Extremely busy today but when I have time I'll try to post in here. Keep in touch.

Doesn't sound like you should be doing ANY gear imho. You're in a high risk group for lots of problems. Train natural and perfect your diet.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131