over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I did a Testimonial Yesterday

aeliop

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
For those who don't know during the course of my contest prep I suffered a neck injury.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48099

Dr Lisa Palmer and the good folks at the Palmer Sports Chiropractic Clinic really worked hard to make sure that I could get on stage this Saturday. I went twice a week for the last 7 weeks and the rehab was quite extensive. I went by yesterday to get a final adjustment and she asked me to do a testimonial for the clinic. I know the video is a little hoaky but they really helped me so I figured it was the least I could do.

Here it is check it out.

**broken link removed**

I'll download the flashplayer later, T.

Are you sure you didn't hurt your neck at home? Sometimes that happens during er...uh...well, just be more careful from now on. :D

I just saw this and didnt know he did it yesterday...looks good babe..

JT

Are you sure you didn't hurt your neck at home? Sometimes that happens during er...uh...well, just be more careful from now on. :D

I did hurt him last week................I don't know my own strength these days, lol..what were you thinking??

Very cool Tony. You sounded great, very well spoken and intelligent. It's no wonder she wanted to you do this for her.

I am also very happy that you were able to recover, it's the biggest fear that I have regarding contest prep, to train and diet hard for months, spend money and time and have to back out because of an injury.

Very nicely done! Glad you are better too!

Jt you got me thinking

JT now that you mention it there was an episode around that time......

marilyn said:
I did hurt him last week................I don't know my own strength these days, lol..what were you thinking??

Yes everybody should be hurt like that just once.......can I have an encore?

Designbuilt said:
Very cool Tony. You sounded great, very well spoken and intelligent. It's no wonder she wanted to you do this for her.

I am also very happy that you were able to recover, it's the biggest fear that I have regarding contest prep, to train and diet hard for months, spend money and time and have to back out because of an injury.
Today 03:44 PM

Thank you my friend, I love this sport and I take it very seriously. I try to represent it in a favorable way. The rest of the country and media should recognize the the fact that we aren't a bunch of lunatic, steroid injecting, meatheads that are dumber then a box of rocks. The majority of us are well spoken, rationally thinking, disciplined individuals like yourself that are pillars of our communities.

thebrick said:
Very nicely done! Glad you are better too!

As always thanks for the many kind words me too and as I told you thanks for the inspiration to get off the canvas and back on the stage.

Congrats on using your head and not thinking "Maybe it will just go away."

Always better to let a pro do what they do.

Glad u recovered from the injury bro!

Glad to see that you're doing better bro. You know, I've been preaching to people for quite awhile now that going to the chiro definately helps for back and neck injuries. Most people are too stubborn to listen and waste a lot of money on trying other things. Anyways, good luck at your show.

Cool video - I like the double biceps at the end.
They should give you a sponsorship.

What kind of adjustments did they need to make?
Did you sleep wrong or strain your neck on a particular lift?

Say, Tony, I just read the link to your original injury thread.

For those who don't know during the course of my contest prep I suffered a neck injury.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48099

Dr Lisa Palmer and the good folks at the Palmer Sports Chiropractic Clinic really worked hard to make sure that I could get on stage this Saturday. I went twice a week for the last 7 weeks and the rehab was quite extensive. I went by yesterday to get a final adjustment and she asked me to do a testimonial for the clinic. I know the video is a little hoaky but they really helped me so I figured it was the least I could do.

Here it is check it out.

**broken link removed**

I wouldn't have been screwing around joking about hurting yourself in a robust sexual encounter with the enticing Marilyn had I known how frickin' serious your original injury was!

I figured you strained something and went to the chiro and got it fixed up some....didn't realize you had a cadaver bone and a steel plate in your neck. Sorry if I came off like an ass or something. :eek:

I get so used to people bitchin' about "their contest prep" and oh how awful it is that I usually think to myself- "Well then don't do it pussy, no one is holding a gun to your head."

Not that you are one of those guys....wasn't implying anything.

One story I heard from a not very inshape girl once was that she was dieting so hard that she "cried" in the gym! lol Another told me that she "passed out" while using the restroom. Um, then eat some food, dumbass! lol.

Anyway, it's lucky you are even up on two feet enjoying life much less lifting hard. So best of luck at your show and I am very, very, glad you are doing well! :D

Right on! Glad everything got better! Keep it up and good luck this weekend....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131