advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I don't know if this is good news or bad...

Can you even believe what a post about penis sizes brings out? Are you hearing what some of these guys are pretty much just giving the fuck up in these responses? I didn't need to know all that. I thought this was going to be a discussion on environmental pollutants and polymers... yikes!
And assuming that the study is without any flaws and accurate (lol), natural selection does play a part to an extent. Probably more related to the fact that theres a better (still pretty bad) grasp on nutrition in the general populace

And assuming that the study is without any flaws and accurate (lol), natural selection does play a part to an extent. Probably more related to the fact that theres a better (still pretty bad) grasp on nutrition in the general populace
True. Watching a nature show the other night with my kids and it's all those giant walruses (walri?) or sea lions lying on the beach all lazy, being picked apart by birds (cleaning off their old skin). Damn. I thought, 'looks like humanity'.

being too big kinda sucks, my girl is literally telling me to stop half the time and ill never be able to get a good blowie. If our dicks are evolving to get bigger their pussies need to catch up!

Jesus, this thread blew up so quick anything I would want to add is going to be pointless :oops: :rolleyes:😏

Man I have only met one girl that couldn't get off from intercourse. And I have slept with over 100 girls. We were just fwb and I would see her out with other guys so going south of the border was a no go. I don't eat em out if I just picked.em up from a bar or I've known them like 15minutes.(ok sometimes I do) I can't get off for shit due to antidepressants so they take a beating. I have no idea how or where you Trimix guys meet these girls that want sex for two hours but most after they get off two or three times are asking if I am going to get off soon. Sometimes if I am really sore I just don't. And it looks like I went from above average to painfully average so I am not packing nothing special.

Well it could be. There's a lot to consider. Like sperm production has dropped by 40% so perhaps the greatest success has been having less far to travel to the egg. There's a lot to unpack there. And frequency of sex among teens and young adults has plummeted. Is this adaptation?

I thought it at first, but now I'm convinced. You're mentally handicapped. Harmless though, which is good in this mix of characters.
LOL! Thumbs Up on that one!

Sure. Everywhere besides where it should.
You think the online handle "hogg" was a coincidence? It's like shooting fish in a barrel around here.

I find it hard to believe that an average erect penis was ever 4.9 inches. That is crazy, I'd be embarrassed to masturbate and I'd probably accidentally break it...

A more fun conversation topic, if we're talking abt dicks, is the grower vs show-er situation. My dick is like one of those toys you put in water and it grows to 300x its size. Blows my mind haha

Ya know, just since you asked haha

This is the best resource on the topic

Man I have only met one girl that couldn't get off from intercourse. And I have slept with over 100 girls.
Lies detected. Either you or the girls to you. No effing way, statistically this is just shy of impossible given how few of them even can get off from intercourse alone. Unless you're doing some kind of grind into their clits on top of it.

This thread has turned into straight comedy! lol... "the 100's of women I've slayed," "Only one girl I couldn't get off from intercourse," "my dick is big lol" On an anonymous forum where you can be anyone you want. lol

This thread has turned into straight comedy! lol... "the 100's of women I've slayed," "Only one girl I couldn't get off from intercourse," "my dick is big lol" On an anonymous forum where you can be anyone you want. lol
Agreed. Might as well titled the thread, "I'm An Incel And Not Ashamed".

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws