YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I don't know if this is good news or bad...

Well it’s kinda obvious physically when women orgasm, the vagina clamps down on your lil pp like a set of vise grips……

if your pp is small and/or your woman is not the tightest and you can’t feel this, then I can see there being shades of doubt as to whether or not the orgasm

I’m very surprised noone has mentioned this yet?

and ”scientific research” on this subject is dubious at best

need i refer anyone to the work of the shitbag alfred kinsey
Most of them can easily fake that to a degree. The only real way to know is the rhythmic contractions, but even then some women do not have them when having an orgasm so...
Bottomline they're masters of deception in this regard, whether anyone wants to admit it or not.

Some of y'alls egos are hilarious. There's been tons and tons of scientific research done on this, the vast overwhelming majority of women do NOT cum from penetration alone. If you think all or most of yours have, they were LYING to you. They all also love to lie about orgasming...it's like none of you actually interact with women lol. Or read any literature for that matter.

Not sure how some of you are getting laid that much, but I've been in gyms my whole life and only on a handful of occasions even wondered if females were thinking about me naked, and literally never capitalized on it. The gym is my sacred space, I'm not LOOKING for trouble when I'm there.
When a woman truly orgasms vaginally you can feel it dude there is no denying it. The whole vag pulses rapidly and hard. I agree with you some of the egos on here are hilarious, but all women I've been for any significant amount of time with orgasm vaginally. Some have to be taught and it takes time - but the studies are bullshit.

Some of y'alls egos are hilarious. There's been tons and tons of scientific research done on this, the vast overwhelming majority of women do NOT cum from penetration alone. If you think all or most of yours have, they were LYING to you. They all also love to lie about orgasming...it's like none of you actually interact with women lol. Or read any literature for that matter.

Not sure how some of you are getting laid that much, but I've been in gyms my whole life and only on a handful of occasions even wondered if females were thinking about me naked, and literally never capitalized on it. The gym is my sacred space, I'm not LOOKING for trouble when I'm there.
Gym isn't where the females notice you. It's out in the real world. it's the build. The confidence. The communication. The whole package. But it's the build that catches their eye. I'm tall jacked and tanned. So bonus points for me. :)

Also some signs a female is having an orgasm
Her whole body clutches up, and spasms uncontrollably. At the same time she gets exponentially sloppy wet.
I can see faking the body spasms. But not the wetness.
When those two things happen at the same time she's having an orgasm.
And I've had this occur with multiple females. more times than not.

Well it’s kinda obvious physically when women orgasm, the vagina clamps down on your lil pp like a set of vise grips……

if your pp is small and/or your woman is not the tightest and you can’t feel this, then I can see there being shades of doubt as to whether or not the orgasm

I’m very surprised noone has mentioned this yet?

and ”scientific research” on this subject is dubious at best

need i refer anyone to the work of the shitbag alfred kinsey
I haven't seen this post yet.. but I just mentioned it.. :)

Most of them can easily fake that to a degree. The only real way to know is the rhythmic contractions, but even then some women do not have them when having an orgasm so...
Bottomline they're masters of deception in this regard, whether anyone wants to admit it or not.
Well i don‘t know what to tell ya friend, you seem dead set on this ”fact” , so be it

i hope you’re able to find better women in the future

Gym isn't where the females notice you. It's out in the real world. it's the build. The confidence. The communication. The whole package. But it's the build that catches their eye. I'm tall jacked and tanned. So bonus points for me. :)

Also some signs a female is having an orgasm
Her whole body clutches up, and spasms uncontrollably. At the same time she gets exponentially sloppy wet.
I can see faking the body spasms. But not the wetness.
When those two things happen at the same time she's having an orgasm.
And I've had this occur with multiple females. more times than not.
the "real world" to most people seems to be places where everyone drinks, I stay away from those lol. The gym is as real world as I used to get with any regularity. Now I have a commercial level set up in my barn so that's gone lol. Basically only have to go out in public for groceries once a week and I'm not unhappy about it *shrug*.

The flood is a pretty good giveaway, but like my current gf only gets that when her O is at a fairly high level, not all of them by any means.

the "real world" to most people seems to be places where everyone drinks, I stay away from those lol. The gym is as real world as I used to get with any regularity. Now I have a commercial level set up in my barn so that's gone lol. Basically only have to go out in public for groceries once a week and I'm not unhappy about it *shrug*.

The flood is a pretty good giveaway, but like my current gf only gets that when her O is at a fairly high level, not all of them by any means.
My real world is the grocery store. Getting gas. Heck I hit the running trail yesterday for an easy 3mile run and this female jokingly asked to workout with me.. but its comments like that opens the door to whatever.. especially when you catch their eye running by then when you look back they're looking back as well
Truth is.. running trails are where the real action is...

When a woman truly orgasms vaginally you can feel it dude there is no denying it. The whole vag pulses rapidly and hard. I agree with you some of the egos on here are hilarious, but all women I've been for any significant amount of time with orgasm vaginally. Some have to be taught and it takes time - but the studies are bullshit.
My real world is the grocery store. Getting gas. Heck I hit the running trail yesterday for an easy 3mile run and this female jokingly asked to workout with me.. but its comments like that opens the door to whatever.. especially when you catch their eye running by then when you look back they're looking back as well
Truth is.. running trails are where the real action is...
Translation: "No matter how hard I try, I can NOT get laid."

A few words on penis size.

There is an easy way to prove who is packing what put I won’t go there . . . yet.

There's no vaginal orgasm. It's still hitting the clit indirectly. As I mentioned If a woman positions herself and clamps down she can cum with intercorce. I'm not surprised by how many women don't because I had to teach them.

There's no vaginal orgasm. It's still hitting the clit indirectly. As I mentioned If a woman positions herself and clamps down she can cum with intercorce. I'm not surprised by how many women don't because I had to teach them.
It‘s extremely depressing how many of you guys are in or past middle age and don’t know shit about fuck, but still speak with authority on the matter

perhaps this can help you

for the sake of your woman please read it

also
“i had to teach them” HILARIOUS

It‘s extremely depressing how many of you guys are in or past middle age and don’t know shit about fuck, but still speak with authority on the matter

perhaps this can help you

for the sake of your woman please read it

also
“i had to teach them” HILARIOUS

Not that we haven't already derailed the OP. The Gspot has yet to be proven. Some women feel something inside behind their Clitorus. Most women have learned to climax through masterbation, so oral is the closest to it. Ironically more men read articles like you posted, than women.

I’m surprised none of the female members posted yet on this thread. Guess it’s a trap if they do..

My wife gets sloppy wet and full on goosebumps when she o’s.
I had a gf in college that couldn’t get an O with intercourse. That sucked! I feel for her husband now.

I’m surprised none of the female members posted yet on this thread. Guess it’s a trap if they do..

My wife gets sloppy wet and full on goosebumps when she o’s.
I had a gf in college that couldn’t get an O with intercourse. That sucked! I feel for her husband now.
I am sure they must have read it and are now giggling so they just think you guys are plain crazy, lol.

Not that we haven't already derailed the OP. The Gspot has yet to be proven. Some women feel something inside behind their Clitorus. Most women have learned to climax through masterbation, so oral is the closest to it. Ironically more men read articles like you posted, than women.
Even after the OBGYN blog confirmed, you’re still doubling down on the fact that vaginal orgasms don’t exist?

that was the first google result, that i googled, for YOUR benefit

and it’s not ironic at all, men like you are the reason those articles get written, you are the target audience

re: dick shot

its not too bad.. its more of a guarantee than anything else.. sometimes my mind wonders and i flat line.
in my relatively long term relationships, i didnt need any of that.. but for randoms, where there is no connection at all, then yeah.
sometimes ill use it with this female i've been dealing with.. sometimes not.. but now that im back to caring for a little one, i really dont
have the drive. happens each time i have to take care of any of my grandkids for an extended period.
Really I’m 44 and have a one year old and all I wanna do when I’m not watching him is lift and fuck lol. I just imagine this insane pain followed by a crazy boner that leaks blood

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws