YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I don't know if this is good news or bad...

Some of y'alls egos are hilarious. There's been tons and tons of scientific research done on this, the vast overwhelming majority of women do NOT cum from penetration alone. If you think all or most of yours have, they were LYING to you. They all also love to lie about orgasming...it's like none of you actually interact with women lol. Or read any literature for that matter.

Not sure how some of you are getting laid that much, but I've been in gyms my whole life and only on a handful of occasions even wondered if females were thinking about me naked, and literally never capitalized on it. The gym is my sacred space, I'm not LOOKING for trouble when I'm there.
Man it's like your having trouble with the information being provided to you based on what you believe or have seen. Just because it's conflicting with what think doesn't mean you have to find flaws in people/their relationships/women to make yourself feel better. And you talk about Ego in case your not paying attention yours in the one that seems bruised.

Scientists at Stanford have found that the average penis length went from 4.9 inches to 6 inches in the last 30 years. Scientists suggest environment is the cause. Personally, I just think women like bigger dicks. This only goes to prove my theory.

I must be an exception to this evolution. I just measured mine and it hasn't grown at all since my last measurement. FML ;-)

man some of these responses are EPIC LOL!!!!

i am 8-9 inch fully hard. wife wouldnt want it any other way. she thinks small dicks are gross lol
we had a 3 way once with a cop who had smallest penis we ever seen. wife said she couldnt even really feel it...
so yeah i bet dudes w smaller units cant get a girl to orgasm.
never met a woman i couldnt get to orgasim just w penetration....
Good for you, that's awesome. I usually have my face buried in it before it's all over. But damn, what a turn on!

My ex could. But she had to be on top with her legs together. Don't want to be too graphic. She was the only one. Everyone else was fingers and tongue.

NOT. A. PROBLEM..😁

When a woman truly orgasms vaginally you can feel it dude there is no denying it. The whole vag pulses rapidly and hard. I agree with you some of the egos on here are hilarious, but all women I've been for any significant amount of time with orgasm vaginally. Some have to be taught and it takes time - but the studies are bullshit.
The studies are what they are. Women have reached that orgasmic state orally, but very few through penatrative intercourse alone. This is not a secret.

The studies are what they are. Women have reached that orgasmic state orally, but very few through penatrative intercourse alone. This is not a secret.
I’m surprised with your background and intelligence that you’re putting stock into any of these “studies”

I’m surprised with your background and intelligence that you’re putting stock into any of these “studies”
The studies are subjective. You know what isn't?

Drumrolls...BRB, wearing a helmet.
Nah, you all know I'm just screwing with y'all. 😁

Almost 20 years on this board and still nobody gets my sense of humor.

Good for you, that's awesome. I usually have my face buried in it before it's all over. But damn, what a turn on!

My ex could. But she had to be on top with her legs together. Don't want to be too graphic. She was the only one. Everyone else was fingers and tongue.

NOT. A. PROBLEM..😁
my wife runs test prop at 5mg 2x a week for sex drive and energy. shes not an avid lifter or anything. just loves effects of test.
her orgasims on test are insane.... she is usually too sensitive for me to go down if off test. on test seems she tolerates and like its more.
but man when she is on her 5mg 2x a week we fuck like rabbits. her orgasims r nuts. super long and big compared to natie

I've seen a couple guys backstage getting spray tanned, letting junk hang out. I've always put a sock over mine, except two times. When the first time a guy spray tanned me I thought it was common courtesy. Before that two girls spray tanned and one wanted to have sex during spray tan break. Since then I've always put a sock on. There was an Asian guy letting his junk hang ,getting spray tanned by a guy.

I've seen a probably six maybe seven inch flaccid he took in his hands and shook it in circles like a helicopter. I've seen one that literally looked like a clit. Couldn't really see it.

I think a lot of it is that women are far more emotional than men
I think us guys that use hormones get far more emotional than most guys that have never used hormones, and at times, far more emotionally expressive than women. Hormones cause this and play a bigger role in our moods than we may think. I know were supposed to control them at all times, especially in the workplace. Without, them we wouldn't be human and woman very well may find them more attractive.

On testosterone we are masculine, and can also get feminine, with estrogen. I think women notice this comparing us to guys they know that dont use hormones. dht derivates, nandrolone, I think they know something is going on different with us. Deca solo and I dont mix, I tried it three months and nothing but way too much depression, low mood. Some guys may can do it. For me I have to add something in like low test or dht derivative.

A lot of women aren't experienced enough to climax from intercorse, the clitoris is a wishbone shaped organ. If she clamps down in a rhythm she likes, boom.
I don't report on my escapades, but to be honest I fuck a variety of females. it's something I've been able to do since I was in elementary.
Believe me or not. Don't care.
That said of late I fucked a lesbian I met at the gym. We've gone out a few times then one night she somewhat invited herself into my house.
I was like .. oh you're spending the night ?.
She was like... Yeah.
I immediately knew what time it was.
When we got down to it first thing she said was go slow and gentle. I haven't been with a man for a very long time. Which was true based on how tight she was.
Anyway she never touched her clit. All she did was move her pelvis in a rhythm that matched mine. Which eventually led to her having me position myself where I was hitting "her spot"
It's right at the front of the vagina and at the top.
So the whole night I just slow stroked on that spot and made her cum multiple times. she had no reason to lie. Fake it. If she wasn't cumming she's the type to stop everything and leave.
Needless to say she didn't stop shit. But just laid back and took these strokes.
You can fake the leg shaking. The body shaking. You can't fake that burst of pussy liquid you feel at the same time a female starts clutching and convulsing.
Have some dick control where you can stroke a female in that region. meaning be able to last at least 30mins. Once you find it, shell put you in the exact position that's nailing that spot Everytime.
Most of the time she'll say something like... Right there baby. That's my spot. Keep hitting that spot. once she tells you that wait... Shell bust. Tenses up. Convulses. Then relaxes.
Guys talking about females who don't like long sex. Just means she's not getting dicked properly.
Yeah quickies serve their purpose. But on a night when you don't have kids or shit to do the next day, a female wants to be dicked every which way the long way.
There may be a disconnect with my experiences and others here.
I deal with females who are bit rough and spicy.
Not a female who wants her hand held, hand stroked and to be white knighted.
None care about stroking my ego and faking orgasms.

I don't report on my escapades, but to be honest I fuck a variety of females. it's something I've been able to do since I was in elementary.
That said of late I fucked a lesbian I met at the gym. We've gone out a few times then one night she somewhat invited herself into my house.
She was like... Yeah.
When we got down to it first thing she said was go slow and gentle. I haven't been with a man for a very long time. Which was true based on how tight she was.
Anyway she never touched her clit. All she did was move her pelvis in a rhythm that matched mine. Which eventually led to her having me position myself where I was hitting "her spot"
So the whole night I just slow stroked on that spot and made her cum multiple times. she had no reason to lie. Fake it. If she wasn't cumming she's the type to stop everything and leave.
Needless to say she didn't stop shit. But just laid back and took these strokes.
You can fake the leg shaking. The body shaking. You can't fake that burst of pussy liquid you feel at the same time a female starts clutching and convulsing.
Have some dick control where you can stroke a female in that region. meaning be able to last at least 30mins. Once you find it, shell put you in the exact position that's nailing that spot Everytime.
Most of the time she'll say something like... Right there baby. That's my spot. Keep hitting that spot. once she tells you that wait... Shell bust. Tenses up. Convulses. Then relaxes.
Guys talking about females who don't like long sex. Just means she's not getting dicked properly.
Yeah quickies serve their purpose. But on a night when you don't have kids or shit to do the next day, a female wants to be dicked every which way the long way.
I agree although most chics after two hours can’t take much more even if they want to. The clit is easy to find how guys don’t is beyond me. I started fucking at 13 but wasn’t truly good at it til my late 20s. Fucking older chics is the path to satisfying EVERY chic.

This thread is funny as fuck.

My .02. Girth is massively (pun intended) more important than length.

I find it hilarious that women always focus on the size of the dick, not realizing that cunts come in a wide (pun intended again) variety of sizes.

Sometimes it is not the screw that is too small, but rather the nut is to large. "He cant satisfy me", well thats cause you have a cavern down below m'lady!

She was like... Yeah.
As you mentioned she moved to match your rhythm, and keep you hitting the right spot. A lot of girls just know how to climax externally
And need a little couching.

As you mentioned she moved to match your rhythm, and keep you hitting the right spot. A lot of girls just know how to climax externally
And need a little couching.
Right. I was agreeing with you. Not saying you thought I was disagreeing. But just for clarity I was/am agreeing with you.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws