YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I don't know if this should be in the counselling thread but I feel f***ed!

Cool story, bro. Clearly, my point was missed on you but fortunately it was well received by the person for whom it was intended.

What can I tell you sometimes things go over my head I don't always catch them the first couple of times.

Hey Wolf!
Keep your head up, Bro. And feel no shame. It happens.

I dunno what town you work in, but bouncing was a team sport in my neck of the woods. Who is served by a one-on-one fight? What is it, Texas in the 1890's? Fuck fair! It's a job. It's about keeping the club safe and people respecting the bouncing staff...which keeps the club safe.

When I used to work the door there was no question of back-up. If someone let another doorman get beat by standing by, he got fu*king-a fired, right now! But it never happened. When a problem arose, we swarmed. There was a lot less blood on both sides this way. Policy change is needed there, Bro!

Anyway, sometimes it happens. It's a 3 on 1, dude has a knife or a gun or it's just one badass mofo, and you lose. F*ck it. If some asshole says something about it, I'd just respond with, "Yep...tough day at the office" and leave it at that...

I know how you feel i worked the door at a club for years just to kill some extra time i had on the weekends. I think any one who can do this job deserves a metal. The amount of self control you have to have is crazy people ruin your night and then go on enjoying theirs every night. I understand your frustration completely. Now that i look back on it its easy to say should of could of . The added frustration of your coworkers not having your back only intensifies your feelings. Good luck to you in your future endevoirs. You would think a job like that would pay quite a bit given the resonceabillity and the situations you are put in on a regular basis. We do have apretty good group of guys in the industry that are allways willing to lend an ear or give some great advice. look up the thread..... life support...... some of the guys i used to work with post there all the time good luck and take care

Life is a long journey and one experience does not reveal the truth about you. You add testosterone or the lack of it and you really complicate your ability to know the true about who you really are. Whether fighting or phucking or almost anything else testosterone may make it very easy and very good. But if you are going to dance you have to pay the piper and there will be times when your test levels fall and you will be feeling exactly like you are feeling, wondering what if. You are a human being, and regardless of what effect testosterone has on you, I think if you are honest there were times groing up when you wished you had said or done things differenty in a moment of confusion or weakness. It is a common problem for everyone although some people mask it better then others.

This situation is testosterone related or the lack of testosterone related and I personally would attribute it to just that and never give it any more thought. You can never really know if it would have been a different response had you been jacked up, but I bet most all of us would bet you would have been different. But would that really have been the real you? You will find out sooner or later but you really can really complicate your search for the truth of who you really are with steroids.

Hormones are powerful: they can make a woman a man and a man a woman. You changed everything when you did that first injection. For better or for worse. just like marriage. There are two sides to steroid use and we are kidding ourselves if we believe otherwise as sooner or later the other side rears its head. It has to.

You want to maintain balance always, and never forget that everybody who plays sooner or later pays for it.

You do not have a problem that any of us can not have on any given day in our lives. No matter what dose you use, life is going to humble you.

IPGEAR

I know how you feel i worked the door at a club for years just to kill some extra time i had on the weekends. I think any one who can do this job deserves a metal. The amount of self control you have to have is crazy people ruin your night and then go on enjoying theirs every night. I understand your frustration completely. Now that i look back on it its easy to say should of could of . The added frustration of your coworkers not having your back only intensifies your feelings. Good luck to you in your future endevoirs. You would think a job like that would pay quite a bit given the resonceabillity and the situations you are put in on a regular basis. We do have apretty good group of guys in the industry that are allways willing to lend an ear or give some great advice. look up the thread..... life support...... some of the guys i used to work with post there all the time good luck and take care

Yeah your coworkers not having your back is really disheartening especialy when he's supposed to be a close buddy. I was there for him at his wedding, when his wife gave birth and whenever he needed me I never let him down. I know he was near me when I was on the floor and the blows were raining, I just covered up like an umbrella, well protected but as I was blocking the blows which seemed like a lifetime, I felt the most lonely person in the world, I was wondering where the hell is my friend? I wasnt that bothered because the blows were not getting in my face and sooner or later I knew they would gas out and just as they gassed out then my friend got hold of one of them... Later I found out that those dudes were his friends too...

Hey man I'm checking that thread life support, it's some good stuff. Thanks :)

Yeah your coworkers not having your back is really disheartening especialy when he's supposed to be a close buddy. I was there for him at his wedding, when his wife gave birth and whenever he needed me I never let him down. I know he was near me when I was on the floor and the blows were raining, I just covered up like an umbrella, well protected but as I was blocking the blows which seemed like a lifetime, I felt the most lonely person in the world, I was wondering where the hell is my friend? I wasnt that bothered because the blows were not getting in my face and sooner or later I knew they would gas out and just as they gassed out then my friend got hold of one of them... Later I found out that those dudes were his friends too...

That's the only part of the story that would be troubling to me. I think you guys should have a serious heart-to-heart.

IP nailed it. Wolf I feel your pain bro, but you cannot ignore the fact that your world has been colored by some form of hormone dependency for quite a while. You must agree that youve wrapped most if not all of your sense of identity around drugs and how they make you look. Be safe bro. The baby will happen

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

That's the only part of the story that would be troubling to me. I think you guys should have a serious heart-to-heart.

I did bro and he tells me a different story to what other people tell me. In the aftermath of the fight when it was swearing shouting and so on, only my little brother got upset enough and tried to get at them and my kid brother aint even a fighter. Had he been there when I was on the floor I would have been up in no time. Anyway I know shouldnt be upset or bitter because one of those guys Im sure came out a lot worse than me but I know for a fact that had I been on hormones I would have laid into them from the start. But I havent even recovered my natural hormones so it does affect your mood and mindset when your suffering from hypogonadism.

Here is a funny joke but I can sort of see the relevance, lol.

Before sex...
You help each other get naked,
after sex, you only dress yourself...

The point is;
In life no one helps you once you are fucked!

Im glad you like it.

I would not work with someone that did not have my back. this is not upsetting you more than it should.
it is unsafe. I have been there many a time in the past.
what you have gained from the incident is an important understanding of who is really there for you. now you know.

Here is a funny joke but I can sort of see the relevance, lol.

Before sex...
You help each other get naked,
after sex, you only dress yourself...

The point is;
In life no one helps you once you are fucked!

How very true

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420