over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I don't know what to do

JustWannaBeHuge

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've been on celexa for several months to treat my depression and anxiety. To say it made me feel better is an understatement, I started to feel great. So, I call in to the Dr's today for a refill, left my name and all that good stuff, and I come home a few hours later, after doing alot of job searching, with a message on my machine from the Dr's office.

I call em back, and speak to a gentleman in the office, not the Dr as he's gone for the day. This gentleman then tells me that the Dr has said he's going to give me one more refill for 30 days, but after that I have to get the medicine from another Dr that he's not going to prescribe it for me anymore.

I'm basically like "WTF?" (no i didn't say it hehe) but anyway, I'm confused as hell as to why he won't see me anymore.

I had some blood test done before I started my past cycle, could he have figured out I was using juice and thought I was abusing the celexa as well? fuck him, anyway, I need help.

I want to come off of this medicine but even if I go off for 2 days, I get sick as hell. Dizzy, no appitite, feel like pure shit. I called another Dr, but he wouldn't even talk to me on the phone, his secretary kept telling me I needed to make an appointment to see him, I don't want to pay another 150 or more to have him say some BS to me.

Does anyone know how I can come off safely with a month supply left? I'm taking 40 mg everyday now. I figured I would take drop to 30 for a week, then 20, then 10, and try to come off.

Is this safe? does anyone know anything about this medicine? I'm busting my ass trying to find work, but so far no luck, and my savings are going away faster then I'd of hoped.

I hope that i didn't break any board rules by posting this, as it's nothing about working out or juice, but I just need some advice, sorry if I did break the rules tho.

JW

Hey bro tapering should help the way you have it written. I once started using paxil for stress of school work finals and it helped alot to ease anxiety. But I got it from a friend she had a bunch of bottles and said it would help it did but after taking it a month straight it was hard to stop I would get the same symptoms nausea vomitting sweats etc. So I tapered with about a months worth and it worked luckily. Still took a few weeks to get back to totaly normal but no sickness. Maybe your doc could refer you to a collegue for further care. Good luck hang in there.MM

One of my best friends took Xanax for a long time. He used to give me some every now and then just for fun, plus it helped me eat like a fuckin' horse and sleep like a baby. Just a few weeks ago he decided to stop taking it, but he was just sick of it and wanted to stop cold turkey without tapering...well, he did it! but, he felt like shit for a few days and then gradually recovered after about a week and a half. It's been like a month now and he says he's completely fine and hasn't taken it since. Just thought I'd share this with ya....you'll be fine bro, your mind and body will adapt, just be patient. Hope this helps

:)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke