over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I dont like mincing words...the Pro Muscle Drama of late

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOGGCRAPP

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
I go over to getbig and look around there the other night and I see stuff like this.....

Buselmo the snake

People have asked me before why I'm not fond of Buselmo and its because I cannot stand twofaced snakes. The guy acts like a nice guy over here and then rips on people from Pro muscle over there and has been doing it for awhile.
Heres a suggestion.......... why dont you instead of going to a board where those people dont post or read....why dont you just state it right in front of them here? Go head...Dusty reads this board...tell him here that you think he is a bullshit artist. Tell Phil Hernon on the board that he is an actual member and reads (here) that you think he is a bullshit artist Welcome to the Thunderdome - need help
You rip on me over there as a liar (which I could give a crap about your "the world according to Buselmo...which is 'I do this and i did this' so its true for everyone" faulty opinion)....so lets see who looks like the person who knows what he is talking about here and who looks like the guy shooting off his misinformed opinion again?
You laughing at my previous statement of Dusty making 5-6 figures on solely bodybuilding endeavors or the truth.....lets look at the scoreboard shall we?
I-force = well well into 5 figures
flex/ami = another 5 figures
Clothing apparel company = additional revenue
So add it up in your head.....whose the bullshit artist?
Now i see you ripping on John Meadows....Here is a question for the bodybuilding community....Does anyone know of a better guy in the bodybuilding community than John Meadows? You would have to search far and wide to find one. So take that to the bank whenever you see someone ripping on him of the kind of person it probably takes to put him down. The world according to Buselmo....Id have more respect for you if you just stated "hey guys Im a coniving twofaced snake"....

--------------------------------------------------------

B-boy....Im hoping they let you back in, and i think they will....but Ill tell you my thoughts straight out and you probably arent going to like it....but you can respond when you are reinstated.....
B-boy you have no idea how bad your making yourself look with this stuff youve been saying this year....but you have been in my opinion destroying opportunities for yourself for the last year.
a) Telling everyone your a drug junkie?
b) Incriminating yourself all over the place?
c) Doing and saying things that are going to destroy you as far as marketability when you get a pro card. Do you think anyone, anybody is going to offer you a contract supplement wise or anything wise after all this stuff you have been saying about being a junkie? Noone is going to touch you. I know as a business owner, i search out peoples character religiously when I take them on board, I would think every single other supplement company does also. You are absolutely destroying any kind of profit you could make with a pro card whatsoever. (This is where you say "I dont care i make good money at my current job" and I say "good...so be it because you sure wont be adding to that nestegg thats for sure".........maybe and this is a big maybe, muscletech will offer you a supplement only contract but after that its slim pickens. If you owned a million dollar supplement company like Gaspari, BSN, VPX etc etc etc would you take on a guy who has gone all over online telling people he himself is a junkie? No? They wont either.
Ive always had respect for you especially over the years when Justin Harris had been telling me..."this guy trains hard and he is very respectable with his usage".....and what did that amount to? It amounted to a guy who got 2nd and 3rd in the jr nats and the north americans respectively and just needed to come in right on the money, with shredded hamstrings and he would win. Now this year your talking about abusing yourself to the hilt and being a junkie (and hey if thats your choice you can do that) but it resulted in what? six extra pounds onstage? I dont really count that as a "mutation" but again its your choice on what you personally want to do to yourself.

The truly saddest part of the whole equation is this Brad ........(Ive been warned to be vague here) You have absolutely no idea how foolish you are looking and how much you are embarassing yourself with certain stuff you have been saying for awhile...I mean its really going to be embarrasing for you.....theres a couple really connected guys behind the scenes at MD (who werent happy at Ron Harris being bashed apparently) that decided to take someone apart forward backwards and sideways and are starting to leak stuff out...

------------------------------------------------------

GH15 and the knucklehed dog situation

So let me get this.....

A guy who says he is a multi - millionaire and owns castles "steps up to the plate" and gets OTHER people who arent doing as financially well as him to help pay knuckleheds bill?

Thats beyond a selfish act.

Ill state it straight out.

Yea he has helped you out in this way knucklehed.....by being such a loser millionaire castle owner that he tries to get others to send you money instead of taking care of it himself......and for him being such a multi millionaire loser IM going to step in and offer this.

If he personally paypals you money for your dogs bill Ill personally paypal you double the amount he does.....so if he personally paypals you 2000, Ill paypal you 4000 and that should take care of your entire bill correct? If he personally paypals you 500, I will paypal you 1000, 1500=3000, and so on and so on. Cant a millionaire castle owner paypal a guy in need 2000 dollars? Step up to the plate gh15.

Lets see how much of a dog lover you are without getting other people (who arent financially doing as well as you) to pay the bill.....

Better yet, I think I saw some of your loyal followers said they couldnt find a job or were unemployed on one of those threads...YOUR MAKING MONEY OFF OF THEM PRODUCT WISE!!! Help them out with money you millionaire! I send out more free products and more cash to customers both public and anonymously than any other company I know of by far. I dont have the finances you have obviously and dont own castles! Dont be selfish .....Ante up!

PS: I guess your homeland security connections didnt tell you about the BIG MISTAKE that VM made when coming back in to the country, you would think someone with connections would have that knowledge.

-------------------------------------------------

I will just say this on a personal level. I dont think Ive ever seen an endeavor (bodybuilding) that has more backstabbing slimy people than what Ive seen on message boards in the last couple years. Can you honestly think of some other kind of genre where people take so much enjoyment in ripping on other people of the same hobby and not seeing them do well? It really is beyond sickening and pathetic. IM talking obviously outside dangerous activities and unhealthy situations. You would think we would be in this big club that we would all be pulling for each other....it used to be alot like that many years ago....now? Certain people on message boards are so insecure and hate themselves and their lives so much that the only thing that makes them feel better is seeing someone get trashed or trashing someone themselves (usually anonymously). Whether you agree with my opinion here or not let me ask you a question about simple human nature. The people you know in real life who have a great life, a great career, and good things going on ..... do you see them spending time bitching complaining and bashing on people? No they dont because they dont have to (knock someone else down to make themselves feel somewhat better)....things are going well for them. Who are the people in your real life who are always bitching complaining and bashing on people? The unemployed guy who feels entitled to something better but doesnt want to work for it, the guy who is chronically unhappy and its his own fault he is, the guy who has screwed up every relationship he has ever had, the guy who is jealous of everyone else because he cant attain certain things in his life..................now what properties would you think an individual online might have if they are bashing someone they dont know out of nowhere for no apparent reason......do you think they have great things going on in their real life?

My apologies for my irritation today but you got to understand something....and anyone who ACTUALLY knows one of them will tell you the same... Dusty Hanshaw and John Meadows are two of the most standup likable guys you will come across, people who try to the the right thing by others.... so when I see a two faced snake performing his act again for the 50th time....I get irritated.

Last edited:
I prefer to steer away from drama....

DC, You flexed a Big ProMuscle™.. Muscle!!..Hopefully it doesn't fall on deaf ears.

Kudos

I'll let you know...

I read this thread the other day and I am glad that Big A allowed it to be posted.
I wouldn't know Dante if I was standing next to him but if I was, I'd shake his hand.
This man has integrity, plain and simple. The way he speaks about his friends is admirable.
In a sport/business/cult (whatever you want to call it) where there are so many slimeballs, low lifes and freaks that will do anything and say anything to get ahead, this guy holds himself together and sticks to his word no matter the situation.

I dont follow his training, I dont belong on his board and I dont buy his supplements; but I envy the people that he calls friends.

Who cares what someone else said about Dusty on another board. By pointing it out your just adding to bullshit high school drama that everyone is tired of reading about. People are jealous and people are always going to hate on those who are successful. Be faithful to PM and stay off of the other site and you will never know who is talking about who.

The threads are turning into soap operas and gossip and it's getting old.

I don't know what goes on behind the scenes... I am a nobody to all of this. To be honest I have mixed opinions but I would probably be banned for voicing them so no point.

I have always respected you Dante. But something I don't get is this donation thing. I understand GH15 has stated he his rich etc so a sum such as $5K would be nothing to him. I am sure he doesn't want anyone to know his identity so that comes into it. But regardless of the reasons what he done was a good thing... hate him or like him it's a good thing. And what you are offering is a good thing too. But I don't get why you have to double whatever he sends. Sure still a lovely gesture to khead but it then just becomes you vs him. I understand why as some of the few things I have read he has disrespected you. What is GH15 sends 5K are you gonna send 10K. Obviously I am nobody in saying cos you can do what you want and you have the money to help out so thats a great thing. I just don't get why people can't come together and help out without competiton coming into play.

I just hope this all gets sorted and things are back to normal soon. I wish khead all the best and am made up his dog's recovery is going well.

I don't know all the drama that's going on, nor is it my business, but one thing that I've been thinking for a while is that Bboy is/has ruined his chances of being a marketable pro due to the advice that he's been giving, openly discusses doses/cycles, and how much he rep's his "sponsors". Nothing against the guy personal, but from a professional stand point I think it's a huge mistake. Also, I have noticed him turning his back on some of the guys that helped get him where he is at(mostly Dante). It's just kinda sad bc it appears to be all over GH15. Sure, Brad is an adult and can make his own decisions, but it's still upsetting.

Who cares what someone else said about Dusty on another board. By pointing it out your just adding to bullshit high school drama that everyone is tired of reading about. People are jealous and people are always going to hate on those who are successful. Be faithful to PM and stay off of the other site and you will never know who is talking about who.

The threads are turning into soap operas and gossip and it's getting old.

x2

It will be good when things get back to normal. Going on about what people have said on another board is just pointless. They will write a thread regardling this and then it will continue. Those people have left and well back things have been said but we are all adults so let's just move on. Shame really as Buselmo was one of my fav posters and he will be missed.

Sure there are things going on in a higher level but it's none of our business really. I read a few things the other day and well it is getting serious. But I just want to enjoy this board for what it is. I respect most on here and love being here. Great ownership here.

I hope Bboy comes back as he is an asset. I would understand if he didn't though as some things said were unnecessary (on both sides).

hey dante, to soften the mood a little bit i just wanted to say thanks for the protein man, got it today. guy sends me a $200 sack of powder for $75... stand up guy here fellas.. and to boot, it tastes good!

John Meadows

I don't personally know Dusty..however I read his facebook posts all the time..and he's a good guy with outstanding physique..and I happy that he is progressing in the sport.
I do personally know John Meadows I first met him in 02 at the eastern USA where he was most conditioned athlete in the show..(not even close) and Wong Hong..the Malaysian Champion who was trained by Victor Munoz.and whom went on to earn his IFBB pro card and compete in the NOC the following year was in his class too. I had seen John prior to this at shows in the midwest a couple of years earlier prior to my move out east.
In any event John is pure class.. he has helped me out with when I have had questions about training and diet in the past... I have a ton of repect for him as well since he is a busy executive at a bank and has family (wife and twin boys) and he competing on the national level its certainly not easy juggling training, prepping and guiding clients,getting ready for shows himself and spending time with the family..wow.
Some of you guys need to go back and google his name and see some of the photos from the USAs in 99.. I believe..talk about conditioning..
I could go on..however you get the picture.. I am pleased that he contributes regularly to promuscle.. Dante I certainly concur with what you are saying..

Ivor

Everyone has been wanting to let it fly. Tired of being censored....etc
Make this your one thread for everyone to end up loving or hating one another in the end. I myself do not plan to hit edit or delete.

Its easier to have a good debate if its straight forward questions though.
Not a bunch of guys just slinging mud or talking trash back and fourth.

We have one group that says there tired of it (Mods included)
and you have another that wants threads like this
(there will be 100 + viewing this soon Im sure)
They say if you don't like it don't read it.??

If it leakjs over into the other threads though thats when it becomes a problem.
Keep it here and try to keep it Cival? :D
Im a spectator only this time.

I don't understand how so many people who are TRYING to be bodybuilders (a lot say they are not, just cause they aren't driven enough to achieve it, but they are trying, or have tried and failed) can sit there and shit talk people who ARE bodybuilders. It just doesn't make any sense. The forums are for people to share knowledge and learn, get feedback and talk to people who all have something in common.

Anyone who shit talks people personally whom they've never met, unprovoked, on the internet is a pathetic child. It's hard to believe some of these people have families and careers, then spend their free time cutting down a dedicated guy following his dreams about how much money he does/doesn't make...

I partly feel sorry for people who do that, cause they clearly missed a stage in their development. But in the end they are just leeches sucking life off the planet.

Last edited:
hey dante, to soften the mood a little bit i just wanted to say thanks for the protein man, got it today. guy sends me a $200 sack of powder for $75... stand up guy here fellas.. and to boot, it tastes good!

Yeah, I'll add to this...Thanks for the cheap Fish Oil!!!

I will just say this on a personal level. I dont think Ive ever seen an endeavor (bodybuilding) that has more backstabbing slimy people than what Ive seen on message boards in the last couple years. Can you honestly think of some other kind of genre where people take so much enjoyment in ripping on other people of the same hobby and not seeing them do well? It really is beyond sickening and pathetic. IM talking obviously outside dangerous activities and unhealthy situations. You would think we would be in this big club that we would all be pulling for each other....it used to be alot like that many years ago....now? Certain people on message boards are so insecure and hate themselves and their lives so much that the only thing that makes them feel better is seeing someone get trashed or trashing someone themselves (usually anonymously). Whether you agree with my opinion here or not let me ask you a question about simple human nature. The people you know in real life who have a great life, a great career, and good things going on ..... do you see them spending time bitching complaining and bashing on people? No they dont because they dont have to (knock someone else down to make themselves feel somewhat better)....things are going well for them. Who are the people in your real life who are always bitching complaining and bashing on people? The unemployed guy who feels entitled to something better but doesnt want to work for it, the guy who is chronically unhappy and its his own fault he is, the guy who has screwed up every relationship he has ever had, the guy who is jealous of everyone else because he cant attain certain things in his life..................now what properties would you think an individual online might have if they are bashing someone they dont know out of nowhere for no apparent reason......do you think they have great things going on in their real life?

This is one of the best posts ever.

BigA do you remember that guy we had here not to many years ago that turned Pro.
Use to Share and learn a TON from the site....Used the sponsors (Probably still does) But then Once he Made it he no longer talked about Usage-doses etc.

I Just think its mind blowing Guys could do anything but Give a Big Thank you to the forum. I know its helped them in some way or they would not visit over and over for years.

Even if its Not a Thanks ...C-.ya Later. Then Just move on. Its FREE!!
But To say negative things or try and run the place down.... Not cool.

wasn't even going to respond to this but hey it just wouldn't be b-boy if i didn't

dante..... you seem to want to bring me up in all your threads now, I didn't get to read the one that was closed (or was it this one) but i got pm's.. anyways.. to this day i still have yet to say one bad word about you bro, not one bad word about trueprotein, not one bad word about dusty hanshaw (everyone always wants to group him together with you when they talk about you)... you can continue to talk about me all you want bro if it makes you feel better, im all for it.

supplement contract... when men who fuck grapefruits and do gay for pay get deals (a shit load of pro bodybuilders and amatures), im sure if i put a little effort towards it i could too...LOL ;)

everyone have a blessed day, back to the thunderdome i go :lightbulb:

b-boy approved

I've been a member on this board since 05 when my good buddy Nandro told me I HAD to join to really LEARN a bunch about true bodybuilding as I was just a teen at the time. He was actually trained by Big A and Ry Roid back in the day and he used to talk about those guys to me all the time. So I signed up and LOVED this board! Back then there were ton's of top competitors on here posting about competing and training and helping each other out with show prep... man I learned a lot but sadly I don't see as much of that as I used to. We have people on this board with TONS of KNOWLEDGE, and many have helped me via PM and email. Bboy, Biggmike295, Shelby, BigL, Mountaindog, PhilHernon, and many more. I just want to see Promuscle go back to those days. Lets keep it REAL guys!

Last edited:
wasn't even going to respond to this but hey it just wouldn't be b-boy if i didn't

dante..... you seem to want to bring me up in all your threads now, I didn't get to read the one that was closed (or was it this one) but i got pm's.. anyways.. to this day i still have yet to say one bad word about you bro, not one bad word about trueprotein, not one bad word about dusty hanshaw (everyone always wants to group him together with you when they talk about you)... you can continue to talk about me all you want bro if it makes you feel better, im all for it.

supplement contract... when men who fuck grapefruits and do gay for pay get deals (a shit load of pro bodybuilders and amatures), im sure if i put a little effort towards it i could too...LOL ;)

everyone have a blessed day, back to the thunderdome i go :lightbulb:

b-boy approved

Phew, I do have a chance!

BigA do you remember that guy we had here not to many years ago that turned Pro.
Use to Share and learn a TON from the site....Used the sponsors (Probably still does) But then Once he Made it he no longer talked about Usage-doses etc.

I Just think its mind blowing Guys could do anything but Give a Big Thank you to the forum. I know its helped them in some way or they would not visit over and over for years.

Even if its Not a Thanks ...C-.ya Later. Then Just move on. Its FREE!!
But To say negative things or try and run the place down.... Not cool.

I guess Pump didn't need us anymore for self promotion.

I've been a member on this board since 05 when my good buddy Nandro told me I HAD to join to really LEARN a bunch about true bodybuilding as I was just a teen at the time. He was actually trained by Big A and Ry Roid back in the day and he used to talk about those guys to me all the time. So I signed up and LOVED this board! Back then there were ton's of top competitors on here posting about competing and training and helping each other out with show prep... man I learned a lot but sadly I don't see as much of that as I used to. We have people on this board with TONS of KNOWLEDGE, and many have helped me via PM and email. Bboy, Biggmike295, Shelby, BigL, Mountaindog, PhilHernon, and many more. I just want to see Promuscle go back to those days rather than people having drama over BS. Sure there used to be small scuffles with people like Vander ragging on some guys but it was never super serious problems. Promuscle is my home, its where I got started and its where I want to stay. Its up to US, the members to make this board great and keep it real

I had a few battles with the great Vander myself:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws