over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I dont like mincing words...the Pro Muscle Drama of late

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's an insult to compare a gimmick account to BIG A.

BIG A is a real person with real experience and has walked the walk so he can talk all he wants.

Additionally BIG A doesn't go around slinging insults and slanderous comments either like this gimmick does.

BIG Difference!

Just state what you have to say with out all the fairytale bullshit of former pro, rich millionaire, secret agent decoder ring bullshit stuff...

I am not comparing the character, I am comparing the information written regarding drugs, bodybuilders and everything right in between that. You, and nobody else, can say that is false because Big A has said it himself. And, obviously, we know what GH15 thinks. His whole danta, lee priest stuff, I am not even talking about that. I am talking strictly drugs and bodybuilding.

And Phil, if you made folli16 and posted your thoughts about BB, etc. I imagine you would have a massive following.

That's an insult to compare a gimmick account to BIG A.

BIG A is a real person with real experience and has walked the walk so he can talk all he wants.

Additionally BIG A doesn't go around slinging insults and slanderous comments either like this gimmick does.

BIG Difference!

Just state what you have to say with out all the fairytale bullshit of former pro, rich millionaire, secret agent decoder ring bullshit stuff...

For once and for all will someone give some proof that its a gimmick? You guys have been talking about him being a gimmick for a LONG while now, but no proof has materialized. If someone has something concrete why not come forward and expose the man behind the curtain?

Is it really so hard to believe that someone would want to be anonymous?

And stop taking everything so serious people, it IS the damn internet afterall. You don't like it just ignore it. And the whole elves and titonas and balonie thing is just FUNNY. It's for entertainment!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

hilarious thread!

if all this is known info then how come i dont see more physiques like

jbomb
lil savage
szona
johny smiles (from what im told)
john meadows

I'm confused B-boy? not trying to argue but a serious question as this is what came into my head when i read this post.

The people you mentioned above have posted a lot on the board about training and diet etc..John has been very open about training and his personal diet philosophies.Smiles follows Hernons protocals..The others I don't know that much about.

But they have very serious "work ethic" like Jello mentioned above.

Now when I skimmed over The bible you posted from GH15 he made a mockery of these type people and "Danta"and the bullshit lies they preach.

He claimed in a nutshell trenabola is what makes physiques(not what these guys above preach) he jokes to send your girl out for best ice cream and eat pizza, so strict diet isn't a concern.He states in his bible that the type of training doesn't matter(again mentions if on trenabola).Obviously lots of gh as he says at least 15 iu's and jokes about thats how he named his character.

Is what I am confused about is the guys you mention above don't follow that line of thinking ,so If the physiques above are the measuring stick,why would somebody follow gh15's(a guy nobody has seen) ways get to the level of the above physiques that you have seen and know?As that is not how they achieved their condition.

Last edited:
because its not known.

Even guys who don't compete could benefit from gh15s program. I would have done a modified version of it,.much less dosage.

I thought this forum was uncensored so everyone has the right to say what they want. I liked reading the gh15 stuff, at least its interesting.

So, why not read Big A's truth thread or B-Boys truth thread. We know who these people are, real people. Those threads are very uncensored, they give both sides of it. The good, the bad, the ugly :)

Have you read what the Mods have been saying all along?
because its not known.

Even guys who don't compete could benefit from gh15s program. I would have done a modified version of it,.much less dosage.

I thought this forum was uncensored so everyone has the right to say what they want. I liked reading the gh15 stuff, at least its interesting.

I'm confused B-boy? not trying to argue but a serious question as this is what came into my head when i read this post.

The people you mentioned above have posted a lot on the board about training and diet etc..John has been very open about training and his personal diet philosophies.Smiles follows Hernons protocals..The others I don't know that much about.

But they have very serious "work ethic" like Jello mentioned above.

Now when I skimmed over The bible you posted from GH15 he made a mockery of these type people and "Danta"and the bullshit lies they preach.

He claimed in a nutshell trenabola is what makes physiques(not what these guys above preach) he jokes to send your girl out for best ice cream and eat pizza, so strict diet isn't a concern.He states in his bible that the type of training doesn't matter(again mentions if on trenabola).Obviously lots of gh as he says at least 15 iu's and jokes about thats how he named his character.

Is what I am confused about is the guys you mention above don't follow that line of thinking ,so If the physiques above are the measuring stick,why would somebody follow gh15's(a guy nobody has seen) ways get to the level of the above physiques that you have seen and know?

The diet point I completely agree with. I mean, I agreed with. If you really read his stuff, he does not stay that. He says a little bit of ice cream here and there. I remember him writing no donuts, not unless on 10iu or more of gh. He hates McDonalds. He is more of a fish, rice, egg whites, pineapple juice, bananas guy. Some ice cream here and there--no harm. Pizza, every now and then. 5 guys burgers, every now and then but the premise is sushi lol, pineapple juice, egg whites, bananas.

I am not trying to be his one man army here, but a lot of what is being written here isn´t really what he is saying. The dude exaggerates beyond belief at times and really goes on tangents, but if you subtract that aspect and just read about his bodybuilding knowledge it is quite interesting.

So, why not read Big A's truth thread or B-Boys truth thread. We know who these people are, real people. Those threads are very uncensored, they give both sides of it. The good, the bad, the ugly :)

hey lenny,

Happy holidays man. I read both those threads and they are great threads.

I always thought brad was credible so when he sorta vouched for gh15s protocol I thought it was legit.

Not everyone can afford the drugs is the main reason. Second is probably because are not getting the right quality of drugs. Third, maybe, very rare though, that they have both the ability to afford and acquire top drugs, but don´t do it consistently.

Yes sure..has nothing to do with how you eat or train huh....sad..what is hilarious is that I know ALOT of guys slamming (2+ grams is slamming in my opinion) drugs...real drugs....train and eat like schoolgirls...and guess what they look like..maybe top 5 in a local show..maybe....

The answer isn't in one facet, it's in the whole program..eating, training, chems, resting, (and genetics is huge) etc.....discipline...all the way around...do you honestly think that if you took what Brad takes you would look like him?

I know I'll regret posting this..but oh well...

JM

Last edited:
Phil this might be one of the best posts i have seen from you.:headbang:

Oh KS,

Thats not Phil. Thats Phil wanting to be a bigger better man than he really is!

He even allowed for every phuck up out there to at least be able to say maybe I didnt really have it right when I thought it or said it but it was because....................

We do nobody any favors by implying we have needs for acceptance and love let alone forgiveness.

IPGEAR

Yes sure..has nothing to do with how you eat or train huh....sad..what is hilarious is that I know ALOT of guys slamming (2+ grams is slamming in my opinion) drugs...real drugs....train and eat like schoolgirls...and guess what they look like..maybe top 5 in a local show..maybe....

The answer isn't in one facet, it's in the whole program..eating, training, chems, resting, etc.....discipline...all the way around...do you honestly think that if you took what Brad takes you would look like him?

JM

That too, I was just trying to say the most important.

Pros have been built off high carb, low carb, high fat, low fat, high volume, low volume, but no pro has been built off low or poor quality hormones.

But, yes, obviously diet and training. I am just saying response to the drugs, and ability to afford them probably takes the cake.

That too, I was just trying to say the most important.

Pros have been built off high carb, low carb, high fat, low fat, high volume, low volume, but no pro has been built off low or poor quality hormones.

But, yes, obviously diet and training. I am just saying response to the drugs, and ability to afford them probably takes the cake.

Ok..thank you...just wanted some acknowledgment that training (some sort of hard training), dieting (a good well thought out plan) makes a difference...thank you..

you have new guys, that look up to alot of people here and I just think they should get the whole message, not just take drugs and you'll be a pro..it doesn't work that way in the real world...

:)

JM

Ok..thank you...just wanted some acknowledgment that training (some sort of hard training), dieting (a good well thought out plan) makes a difference...thank you..

you have new guys, that look up to alot of people here and I just think they should get the whole message, not just take drugs and you'll be a pro..it doesn't work that way in the real world...

:)

JM

Oh, no it´s a combination of everything, but the drugs---amount, quality, and response--reign supreme.

The answer isn't in one facet, it's in the whole program..eating, training, chems, resting, (and genetics is huge) etc.....discipline...all the way around...do you honestly think that if you took what Brad takes you would look like him?

JM

I'm glad you posted this bro! It is about everything done properly together.

You guys think Bboy ain't killing it in the gym? The dudes grubbin', sleeping and training like an ANIMAL!

I'm glad you posted this bro! It is about everything done properly together.

You guys think Bboy ain't killing it in the gym? The dudes grubbin', sleeping and training like an ANIMAL!

Bigboys a bad ass!

There are few of us that want anything more then him to get in and fit in regardless of whats going on today.

Its all bullshit, nothing we do or say today should wipe out what we have given.

He has given a great deal.

He does not really need anyone to defend him.

Most of the criticism has been from people who were at least trying to care.

IPGEAR

Last edited:
It's amazing how convoluted this thread got! When I read it, this is how I interpreted it:

(Obviously I'm paraphrasing here):

(Dante to Brad) Because we're friends and I only want what's best for you, I wanted to let you know that I think you're making a mistake by talking so openly about your drug use. It could hurt you in getting a generous endorsement deal. I am in the industry, you know, and I know how these guys think. You've put such hard work into this and you have pro potential, so it would be a shame to see somebody else place ahead of you in a show that's close or see you not get a lucrative endorsement deal because of how out spoken you are in regards to your drug use!! No offense intended, just looking out for a friend!!!

That's what it sounded like to me! Just one friend looking out for another!! Others seem to think Dante was putting him down or talking down to him which I don't understand? I hope this all gets put to rest soon!! It's all a personal choice...If you're selfish and you don't care about your health in the long run, then take all the gear and ancillaries you can afford. If you want to have a great physique, possibly have a career in body building, or just want to compete at a lower level for fun, all the while keeping the aspect of health in mind, then follow guys like Phil, John Meadows, Dante, Emeric, etc, who's pictures we can see and have our best interest mind!!

Last edited:
Not Me

When I read it I took it as a direct dig at B-boy. I don't recall himtalking about being a "junky". Dante makes him out to be smacked out on dope. I had to go back and read some of B-boys threads to find out when he started using streetdrugs and when he became addicted.

So all bodybuilders are junkies now?

Interesting....I wonder how the rest of the vets on here would respond to being called a junky for their hormone use?

One friend to another friend? I didn't get that at all.

When I read it I took it as a direct dig at B-boy. I don't recall himtalking about being a "junky". Dante makes him out to be smacked out on dope. I had to go back and read some of B-boys threads to find out when he started using streetdrugs and when he became addicted.

So all bodybuilders are junkies now?

Interesting....I wonder how the rest of the vets on here would respond to being called a junky for their hormone use?

One friend to another friend? I didn't get that at all.

All because of the term junkie? So, what if that word is replaced with something else? I find it hard to believe that anybody thought Dante was referring to b-boy as being "smacked out on dope". I think most people recognized the context it was written in! Do you think it's impossible for a steroid user to be a junkie? I'm not saying b-boy is, I'm just asking a general question...Please don't misconstrue that!

Oh, no it´s a combination of everything, but the drugs---amount, quality, and response--reign supreme.

Drugs are the icing on the cake GENETICS rule the sport, You are either born with them or without them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear