over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I dont like mincing words...the Pro Muscle Drama of late

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I read it I took it as a direct dig at B-boy. I don't recall himtalking about being a "junky". Dante makes him out to be smacked out on dope. I had to go back and read some of B-boys threads to find out when he started using streetdrugs and when he became addicted.

So all bodybuilders are junkies now?

Interesting....I wonder how the rest of the vets on here would respond to being called a junky for their hormone use?

One friend to another friend? I didn't get that at all.

Brad called himself a junkie.

Drugs are the icing on the cake GENETICS rule the sport, You are either born with them or without them

I 100% agree with this statement.

Oh KS,

Thats not Phil. Thats Phil wanting to be a bigger better man than he really is!

He even allowed for every phuck up out there to at least be able to say maybe I didnt really have it right when I thought it or said it but it was because....................

We do nobody any favors by implying we have needs for acceptance and love let alone forgiveness.

IPGEAR

I am confused ip, Phil is a damn good guy that I consider a damn good friend. now he might not give away gear(because thats the measure of a good person right) here on the board but I think you would be hard pressed to find someone who had given more of themselves to this sport and who has helped more people.

maybe I am misunderstanding.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
junkie

ha ha ha ha

WHY DOES ALMOST EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD THAT RESIDES WITHIN THE UNITED STATES, RISK THEIR FREEDOM AND FAMILY'S LIVELYHOOD TO STICK A NEEDLE FILLED WITH ILLEGAL AAS INTO THEIR ASS.
RISK IT TO ORDER OFF THE INTERNET AND HAVE IT MAILED TO THEM, OR MEET THE BIG GUY AT THE GYM BEHIND THE GYM IN THE ALLEY TO GET THEIR NEXT CYCLE...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

ASK ANY OF THE COPS I WORK OUT WITH WHAT KIND OF PERSON DOES THINGS LIKE THAT?? :eek:

1. Our outer shells are not a true representation of out heart/soul.
2. We are all insecure, little children inside and need love and respect.
3. Without physical and verbal cues we are looking at letters on a screen as WE would interpret what WE would write in the said situation, as we are reading it.
4. The internet does not allow for this love to foster as we are all racing to the next thread to see who is disrespecting(perceived) each other.
5. Grass roots fix? It can't be.......this is not a way of communication that is conducive to positive outcomes, especially when outer influences (AAS) distort our emotions within most of our "crowd".
6. No one is at fault here, its just human nature taking its course.........sad, rad, good or bad.......stick close to your family, friends, share be nice.....you know, everything you learned in kindergarden.

Post of the year here.

:headbang:

Phil H - I see you on this thread. Have you gotten the three PM's that I sent you in the last week? Two of them were sent today.....

Last edited:
Guys please cool it off. I dont want to start handing out infraction etc.
Please keep it on topic, this is by no mean to attack Brad.

Guys please cool it off. I dont want to start handing out infraction etc.
Please keep it on topic, this is by no mean to attack Brad.
well darn i didn't even get to read any of the responses?? where they aimed at me? hey this thread should be a "keep it real thread" let them air it out chef. I will in no way or manner respond with hatred to any post (I promise).

Brad, you stirring up crap again... ;).....no just joking. Glad to see you back posting. :)

well darn i didn't even get to read any of the responses?? where they aimed at me? hey this thread should be a "keep it real thread" let them air it out chef. I will in no way or manner respond with hatred to any post (I promise).

Brad, it wasnt about you. These guys need to take it to PM. I dont think you are a junkie but my interpretation of an junkie is people who take gear and have no shape,no diet, no muscle and done no shows!

Brad, it wasnt about you. These guys need to take it to PM. I dont think you are a junkie but my interpretation of an junkie is people who take gear and have no shape,no diet, no muscle and done no shows!

son-of-a-bitch... I KNEW that was gonna come back and bite me in the ass.hahahaha

brad, I wouldn't talk.Shit on you man. not my style in the, least. you and i.might not agree 100% on everything, but who does, but I respect you for what you have accomplished.

o

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

son-of-a-bitch... I KNEW that was gonna come back and bite me in the ass.hahahaha

Truth hurts :D Just kidding bro! I dont think you are a junkie. Well I am a gym junkie :)

Anyone feels moody lately? I do, on Tren! Makes me a bit moody. Brad, I am thinking of going to US and compete against you....:eek: I AM SERIOUS!!! Lets take it on stage! Fuck I have no chance! Your a genetic fucking freak. I am just a moody arrogant asshole. Trennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn why you doing this to me. Sorry, just wanna let it out....Ignore me!

For once and for all will someone give some proof that its a gimmick? You guys have been talking about him being a gimmick for a LONG while now, but no proof has materialized. If someone has something concrete why not come forward and expose the man behind the curtain?

Is it really so hard to believe that someone would want to be anonymous?

And stop taking everything so serious people, it IS the damn internet afterall. You don't like it just ignore it. And the whole elves and titonas and balonie thing is just FUNNY. It's for entertainment!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

I'll tell you what...Once he's exposed there are going to be a lot of people who will feel very foolish and embarrassed even though most will not admit it. Like rAJ has said...We've seen this type of crap time and time again over the years from self professed gurus. I don't know why some other long time vets still buy into these frauds when they come around.

Anyone feels moody lately? I do, on Tren! Makes me a bit moody. !

At least you got an excuse mate.

with me , I think , its just getting older........

Now does everyone see why we dump this type of stuff.

Honest is Fine but we have a rule here of members being respectful to one another.

Its gotten silly. No debate at all just name calling back and fourth.

hilarious thread!

if all this is known info then how come i dont see more physiques like

jbomb
lil savage
szona
johny smiles (from what im told)
john meadows

It comes down to genetics I don't care what anyone says...I dont need to be a pro to know this. I have a buddy that is doing everything GH15 says to do same cycle training and dosages and he barley looks like a bodybuilder. Looks more like a built baseball player and he couldn't even place a a local show. I really dont have anything against GH15 or you Bboy or anyone else accept one person I dont like on this board for other reasons, but it again comes down to genetics.

I havnt had a chance to go through all these erased posts.

One thing I notice rite away that will certainly not be tolerated.

If you try to use a members Information to "threaten them" It will be dealt with.
Its one thing to get mad and talk some trash..But that is certainly crossing the line and puts you in the same category as a snitch or ratt IMO.
You do not threaten people that way... pretend to be there friend or helping them and later use there personal; Info!! Not cool at all.
Lets hope its not true.

Phil, Osiris and Queefer.

Can you guys Pm me please so I know this is settled.
Please dont post in this thread again unless its to debate something respectfully.
Im certain this thread will soon be locked or erased. I just dont want to be the guy to do it. I was sure we could all have ONE Drama thread for guys to get it all out. well it went to far. Done more bad then good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner