I don't understand this

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
A few months ago my blood work showed my cholesterol was all wacked out.
Bad cholesterol was 140
Good cholesterol was 11
I started taking krill oil and bergamot. So 2 month later I re-did blood and everything was back to normal
Bad cholesterol went down to 90
Good cholesterol went up to 34

So I got down to trt.I got of the krill and bergamot because I had sinus surgery and couldn't take any fish oils according to the doctor.

Now 3 months later I just got my blood work back and my cholesterol is wacked again and I was just on trt
My bad cholesterol is at 131
My good cholesterol dropped to 22

I just started to slowly up my dose restart my new cycle.

Is this because I got off the krill and bergamot. It can't be the cycle im 3 weeks in at 375 test and 375 deca

Its obviously the supplements and probably also hurt slightly by the aas.

Edit: It's probably mostly the citrus bergamot which you probably shouldnt have stopped taking anyways. I'm confused as to why you're confused.

oh and my estrogen is at 154 I started taking 1 adex eod .I started that yesterday. I've read if estrogen is really high it can mess your cholesterol up so it may be my estrogen messing it up too

Higher estrogen is usually cardio protective and boosts your HDL.

It blows my mind that you basically ran an experiment on yourself and proved that supplements worked to promote your health and bloodwork and then wondered why the numbers got bad again after you stopped taking those very supplements, upped your dose and added deca.

Edit: It's probably mostly the citrus bergamot which you probably shouldnt have stopped taking anyways. I'm confused as to why you're confused.

I'm confused in 5he sense that being on trt only and ok i had to get off the krill on the bergamot i didn't completely come off .I use to take two a day and switched to one a day.

But Damm being on trt and no krill for only 3 month I didn't think it make that hug change. I was expecting some kind of change obviously. But that much.that means for me krill works good

I think I said that in a post you made about krill oil.I said it worked great for me.

Higher estrogen is usually cardio protective and boosts your HDL.

It blows my mind that you basically ran an experiment on yourself and proved that supplements worked to promote your health and bloodwork and then wondered why the numbers got bad again after you stopped taking those very supplements, upped your dose and added deca.
You have a point I think is getting of the supplements that helped and getting back on even if its a low starting dose.

I do cardio 5 days a week for 20 minutes. But I got back on the krill and bergamot and I'm going to continue my new cycle im only 3 weeks in. I'm planning on slowly upping the dose.in 4 weeks im re-check my cholesterol and see if its improving.

In this cycle I added 25mg of proviron.some say it hurts you goid cholesterol some say it doesn't. I guess ill find out lol

Sounds like your blood lipids may be off like that naturally too, and a lot of that isn't even due to the trt. I agree, just that small 3 week cycle shouldn't do that.

I know it gets a lot of negative attention on here, but I'd consider taking a statin. Ive been on now for 12 years and have no sides. I got on after heart attack. The drugs work well. There are 2 different doses and the doctor would start you on the lower first to see how that goes. I take lipitor, its a bit weaker than Crestor.

Yes I agree but I've been on for so many years between trt and blast.that I wouldn't know if my cholesterol are off due to aas or by nature.I never did blood work until I got involved with aas.and my HDL has always been low and LDL always around 110 give or take.since i started using krill oil and bergamot is the only time my LDL went down to low 90s and HDL up to 34.im sure it would of gotten even better if I stayed on them but I had sinus surgery about 7 weeks ago and doctor told me to get off all fish oils so that raised my cholesterol and lowered HDL

And my estrogen is at 154 way to high i started 1adex 3 x week to bring it down some.I think that's way to high

Sounds like your blood lipids may be off like that naturally too, and a lot of that isn't even due to the trt. I agree, just that small 3 week cycle shouldn't do that.

I know it gets a lot of negative attention on here, but I'd consider taking a statin. Ive been on now for 12 years and have no sides. I got on after heart attack. The drugs work well. There are 2 different doses and the doctor would start you on the lower first to see how that goes. I take lipitor, its a bit weaker than Crestor.
Everything else came back perfect on point it was just my cholesterol and high estrogen. So I'm thankful it was just that lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131