over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

i dont understand...

:D

i understand why the advice is being given but as getitinya said, theyr going to do what they want anyway. by the time they made the post their mind is made up, i researched for 2yr as i trained on what every compound did, pros and cons, i made my decision at 20 to hit it with a mass of knowledge under my belt, as did many here. if the person wants to do a cycle and doesnt put the time in for R/D in my eyes they deserve what they get.
and sandiego i see ure a mass of knowledge in the response u wrote.
oldfella my man, im one of the older guys now lol, i used to look out for guys here but too many times id get a Q like, 100mg drol, 50mg dbol, 250mg test is this ok, u state your point and low and behold 2-3 wk later they post a progress report on exactly what you try n shy them away from.
to sum it up, people are going to do it whether or not we waste our breath.
im nt trying to start a pissing match here, i just dont get things sometimes i guess

frk

Yuo know, FRK, I agree with you that people are going to do what they want regardless of what they're told. Virtually everyone who posts cycle ideas is looking for confirmation, and not to be told they're off base.

Mostly, I stay out of these things because it is a waste of time, but what hit me this time is that within a day we had three guys, all well under 200, all who could clearly get a lot more out of their training and diet - and all who propose truly preposterous ideas.

And again, while yuo make a valid point, at what point do those of us who might, just might be a step or two further down the road point out the true absurdity of such plans? Do we just always sit idly by and watch people just walk into the fire, knowing all the while we could've done something, anything to help?

And no, no pissing match, but these guys asked for critique, and the overwhelming response, not just mine, was that they'd be better served taking a much different path, and of course, that's not what they wanted to hear, I'm sure.

OPEN FLAME!!!!!!!

dude i just realized u said weener lol
im fkn dying here lol
frk
A bit slow on the uptake today???? LOL

Open Flame? Weener? time for a weener roast. Everybody get around to NJpooldudes place for a weener roast!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

i guess its one thing to help someone out that wants to do a cycle, but as of lately what im seeing around me locally is a bunch of 16-18 year olds that are getting shit and using it. these are the same kids that dont know what a mind muscle connection is, they think eating 3-4 times a day is a ton, and they dont even know how to curl properly let alone squat or deadlift. Oh and forget about intensity, they think intensity is being able to cheat curl a 35 with one hand once. Ive seen kids that try to do military with 25 lb dumbells and almost smack there head because they dont have any stabilizers built up its fuckin rediculous.

i guess its one thing to help someone out that wants to do a cycle, but as of lately what im seeing around me locally is a bunch of 16-18 year olds that are getting shit and using it. these are the same kids that dont know what a mind muscle connection is, they think eating 3-4 times a day is a ton, and they dont even know how to curl properly let alone squat or deadlift. Oh and forget about intensity, they think intensity is being able to cheat curl a 35 with one hand once. Ive seen kids that try to do military with 25 lb dumbells and almost smack there head because they dont have any stabilizers built up its fuckin rediculous.

Mikey,

i don't mean this in any sort of derogatory way but all those things you are listing are not possessed by the majority of steroid users. I am 5'7" 225ish and i know that i am not fit to judge who should and shouldn't use gear. Would you listen if you made your mind up. I did my first cycle when i was 175 lbs and lean but i had someone telling me what to do and keeping it sane. I think where frkn is going is, lets not ridicule these guys and drive them away because they are going to take it anyway. Lets tell them how we would take it responsibly if we were going to take it. There are people in the beginners forum giving people cycle advice that have never taken anything. No amount of research and theory is going to make up for actually taking things. We are all here to help each other(OldFella just gave me some stellar advice the other day and i learned something new). Lets keep people from being dangerous and steer them in the right direction knowing they are going to take it anyway. And lets be honest with ourselves, at one point we were all fumbling around in the gym clueless and wanting to take gear.

Now i would appreciate in the future if you don't tell people the weights that you have seen me doing in the gym:D those 25's on military press must have been labeled wrong they felt pretty heavy....lol

Mikey,

i don't mean this in any sort of derogatory way but all those things you are listing are not possessed by the majority of steroid users. I am 5'7" 225ish and i know that i am not fit to judge who should and shouldn't use gear. Would you listen if you made your mind up. I did my first cycle when i was 175 lbs and lean but i had someone telling me what to do and keeping it sane. I think where frkn is going is, lets not ridicule these guys and drive them away because they are going to take it anyway. Lets tell them how we would take it responsibly if we were going to take it. There are people in the beginners forum giving people cycle advice that have never taken anything. No amount of research and theory is going to make up for actually taking things. We are all here to help each other(OldFella just gave me some stellar advice the other day and i learned something new). Lets keep people from being dangerous and steer them in the right direction knowing they are going to take it anyway. And lets be honest with ourselves, at one point we were all fumbling around in the gym clueless and wanting to take gear.

Now i would appreciate in the future if you don't tell people the weights that you have seen me doing in the gym:D those 25's on military press must have been labeled wrong they felt pretty heavy....lol
WHat???:eek: You mean that shit actually made sense. HAHAHAHHA I just made it up I do not know what that was...............HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.:cool: :p :D

All kidding aside that is exactly frkn's point to this. I am guilty of flaming in a somewhat diplomatic way, but I judge the level of heat by the level of ignorance being shown. If it is ridiculous then I do not hold back. But generally yes, these guys have already, for the most part, made up their minds they are going to juice. So at least if we can keep them out of hospital in the process then that is a good thing. And notso........if you drop back to the 20's on those presses you will find a better range of motion and they will not hurt near as much when your tri's fail and they end up on your noggin!!

Mikey,

lol fair enough, bro im just talking about these kids who havent worked out but "have to look good for spring break". I do agree tho if a kid who was 19 that had a respectable physique came to me for advise if help him in every way i could, its just the kids that dont know macros or lifting in general that i wont help.

WELL

we are not meaning to "flame" and be harsh but sometimes a good slap of reality is needed for one to take a second look at things that they are contemplating. it is all meant to HELP them do things right and be better off in the long run for it, you know kind of a " You'll thank me later " thing. What they do with it is their choice but I think for myself at least I have to try .

lol fair enough, bro im just talking about these kids who havent worked out but "have to look good for spring break". I do agree tho if a kid who was 19 that had a respectable physique came to me for advise if help him in every way i could, its just the kids that dont know macros or lifting in general that i wont help.

its those kids that need the most help. They are going to end up on gear and be a dateline story on the news. Help them because we were all that guy once. Hell i was trapped under 135 lbs on bench in a Gold's gym. From that day i managed to get my bench up to 405 for 9(the day i ripped my pec). Remember our roots, attempt tpo dissuade, and then offer sane advice so that they are taking the right shit.

WHat???:eek: You mean that shit actually made sense. HAHAHAHHA I just made it up I do not know what that was...............HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.:cool: :p :D

All kidding aside that is exactly frkn's point to this. I am guilty of flaming in a somewhat diplomatic way, but I judge the level of heat by the level of ignorance being shown. If it is ridiculous then I do not hold back. But generally yes, these guys have already, for the most part, made up their minds they are going to juice. So at least if we can keep them out of hospital in the process then that is a good thing. And notso........if you drop back to the 20's on those presses you will find a better range of motion and they will not hurt near as much when your tri's fail and they end up on your noggin!!

OF, i was with till you told me to drop 5 lbs on the db shoulder presses=-) Actually because of my pec injury i don't go above 100's on incline chest but do the 100's on shoulder press.......crazy how the world turns=-)

You advice was sound on tren. I did some research and the EOD consistently will level out spikes in the hormone. All in all man thanks for the advice .......AND THE ASS PICTURES in that threead=-)

tren tren

Hey guys I am running 75 tren every 3 days on every 6th day ai am running 200 boldabol and every tenth I run 200 bold 200 prop and 75 tren I have gotten some realy good results I am saving the prop for a 3 week cycle by itself at the end

Like I said in the other thread, on another board I gave BN and HS liver problems as examples of what could happen with AAS use. The guys actually read the thread and decided to not use anymore.
I've also given Mike Matarazzo as a scary example of what can happen, even if you're careful. IT WORKS!

Yes, a lot of people don't listen... but that's like a fireman saying "fuck it, most of the buildings won't be saved so i might as well sit idly by and jerk off instead". You think he's gonna keep his job?

AAS can be dangerous. None of you know what consequences might arise later in life because of your use. I can't just sit by and watch some kid ruin his life.... that's why I like these kind of boards. They are MUCH better than back in the day when you had to buy your stuff in some gym by some uneducated mofo who gave you shit advice.

PS. I'm not flaming you FRKNHUGE, just giving my opinion. Most kids aren't educated, I know I wasn't. You are the exception to the rule. But I was lucky enough to have knowledgeable people around me to steer me in the right direction. I'm very happy for that and I won't be any worse than them. If I see someone who is clearly too small or too young to be using, I WILL emphasize on the negative parts to make them think. .DS

Oldfella, I totally agree with your levels of flaming being inversly proportionate to the level of utter stupidity.... but i do understand freakin huge too..

i guess for me its the 16-19year olds im concerned about... the older ones we are not responsible for...

truth be told i used at 19, but at least i had an old national competitor who controlled me, and made me study for many months and prove i wasnt partying,, etc.... looking back it was still early but at least i had someone looking out for me... these young ones do need exp older guys to guide them.....

A bit slow on the uptake today???? LOL

Open Flame? Weener? time for a weener roast. Everybody get around to NJpooldudes place for a weener roast!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

:eek:

all of the preaching as of late when it comes to younger guys and them wanting advice on a cycle. i understand everyone wants to offer advice, but when one person does, everyone and anyone, members who may never post otherwise jump up the guys ass about "years of training" "how do you eat" "how old are you" seriously who fu<king cares what the guys stats are and background is. hes asking for advice about -A and what is given is bullshit, just answer the question being asked if you want to, or dont, and dont give ure opinion on anything else unless asked to.
this has been a thorn in my ass since mesomorph days. i was 19 when i joined that board. did my first cycle at 20. when i would ask for help on what to take to get strong or lean or whatever people would help you, not fa and flame you.

if the person asks the question, people preaching WONT, i repeat WILL NOT change their minds. so save people the time of reading the rediculous flame posts and help, thats why were here.

frk

The bandwagon effect is very obvious indeed!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131