over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I don't want to come off.

Craig W

Newbies
I'm currently in week 7 of my cycle, gains are good and still coming.

Test enan 750mg Wks 1-10
Tren 75mg EOD wks 1-8
Prov @ 50mg ED
Nolv @ 20mg ED

I'm seriously contemplating running a 20+ weeker.

I'd like to keep the test at 750mg, i'd like to experiment with EQ.

Anyone got any suggestions? I'm open to suggestions of any other meds.

Whatever the length, i'm going to finish the cycle with a short acting test (prop) so i can run it closer to PCT.

One of the reasons is because the 7 weeks have flew by, and i'm just seeing my biggest gains. I think if i stop as first planned in a few more weeks i'll be cutting myself short and believe in my own mind i'll lose what ive gained, as ive only just literally started to see big gains.

Well I guess I will throw in my 2cc's here,

First congrats on the improvemenst you are seeing. We all have been there at one point or another and know exactly how you feel. As far as doing a 20+ weeker I am a BIG advocate of those for several reasons, but first I would say that a 10 week cycle is still a decent length cycle. Hell depending on who you talk to some people are big advocates of short 6 week blasts. ( I just do not happen to be one of them). You still have 3 more weeks to go bro before your cycle is up so before you decide to extend it, I would see where you are at in 3 weeks and then make a decison from there. If you do decide to go ahead and extend you cycle length then EQ would be a good choice to add. To be honest with you I am surprised you don't already have EQ in your cycle but since you do not it will be a nice addition when you decide to finally add it.

I personally like EQ over deca becuase I feel EQ gives the user the same quality gains deca gives but without the negative side effects deca can give in some users and also the extra benefits EQ can give.

The negatives I do not like in deca are the decreased libido, impotence in some males, nasty cystic acne if you have a pre-disposition to it, hair loss, conversion to progesterone, gyno, etc. The positives are the quality muscle mass and strength you recieve from this. They are fantastic but in the face of the problems there are just better choices in my opinon. Also the fact your are just finishing up with tren, going right into deca wouldn't be advisable becuase they share similar characteristics when it comes to progesterone accumulation.

EQ like I said earlier will give you the basic same results muscle gain wise in qulaity as deca, but without as much added water retention as deca and really none of the nasty sides. Yes acne is always going to be a problem and if you are sensitive to gyno it can arise form EQ use but rthe biggy progesterone build up is minimal from EQ if at all. The positives are increased red blood cell production which means more oxygen to your muscle cells, increased rate of metabolism which increases appetite, which is always a plus. I just persoanlly feel EQ is th emuch better choice. At 400-600mgs per week you would recive nice gains in strength, size and overall quality muscle.

Other compounds if you decide to go with a 20 weeker are dianabol for 6 weeks or even if you want to ...anadrol at 50mgs for 4 weeks. If you are not looking for huge mass and strngth but rather quality muscle you can use winstrol for 8 weeks and/ or anavar. It really depends on the goals you are looking for but a test/EQ/ d-bol or test/EQ/ Winstrol cycle is quite good. Hope this helps bro.

Maverick

Thanks for the replies.

Maverick, when would you suggest i started running the EQ? If i were to run a 20 weeker i'd need HCG?

Yeah ive run Deca before, but never again. It shut me down hard and gave me terrible acne. Ive got a long history with Accutane due to the acne Deca gave me.
Luckily I haven't really got any acne with this cycle, accutane is good stuff. Harsh, but effetive.

I would start running the EQ ASAP as EQ works better in longer intervals of 10-12 weeks. If you are on week 7 of your current cycle then you need to get on it soon. As far as the HCG goes I am not a fan of HCG. I prefer clomid as HCG is a synthetic androgen much in the way of test. It only acts to mimic the LH and not actually stimulate it to re-regulate HPTA function. If you took too much HCG it could shut you down much in the same way as test does so for these reasons I am not a big fan of HCG. I know most people are but I just happen to be one of the people that are not, but if you are going to run it I would run it at week 10 of the cycle. 5000ius broken up into two injections of 2500ius should be sufficent. Also run it as PCT one week after your last test injection. Hope this helps bro.

Maverick

CRAIG,

One big thing you need to think about is do you have everything right now for the 20+ weeks cycle??? Trust me it is terrible to get to 12 weeks and find that your cards are not coming in. Then you have a week or longer pause in your gains. I guess I am saying make sure you have everything planned out before you jump into it....and have all your goodies.

i think longer cycles with low to moderate dosages are much better and even safer.

I've noticed that when people do these shorter cycles then jack up the dosages just to try to squeze the gains into a 10 week period and then crash hard when the come off because their body didn't get used to holding the weight.

'I don't wanna come off' LOL ;) I do that too, I plan a 6 week cycle, then I go to 8, then 10- I mean who wants to go to that crappy clomid PCT

Ive never been a big fan of shorter cycles. Just as you are starting to get nice gains, you have to stop. Depressing. :(
The longer you stay on the more permanent the gains are-i.e. the longer you hold onto extra weight it becomes your 'natural' bodyweight.
I do clomid throughout a cycle as it definately minimizes HPTA shutdown by
blocking the estro receptors in the hypothalimus. High estrogen levels are even more damaging to the HPTA than high exgenious test levels. Typical
doseage 50mg 3x wk clomid PLUS .25mg Arimx 2x wk.

If your blood tests show that you are ok and your results are still coming, then there is no reason to come off.
If blood tests are ok, then your health is fine.
If the results are still coming, then your receptors are fine.

MikeS said:
Ive never been a big fan of shorter cycles. Just as you are starting to get nice gains, you have to stop. Depressing. :(
The longer you stay on the more permanent the gains are-i.e. the longer you hold onto extra weight it becomes your 'natural' bodyweight.

I agree 100%
Id have to say in all honesty Ive deffinatley spent a lot more time On the Off
over the last few years. atleast some test as a base to maintain
then I try to cycle other things in switch it up a lot and gain in spurts.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear