over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I feel AMAZING on new diet!!!

Going gluten free, which your diet for the most part is except for the wheat germ, will make you feel great. Gluten is poison and the effects are systemic. So once you kick it out of your life, specially still at a young age, your really feel the difference.

To reap the benefits of gluten free does it have to be all or nothing? For example will the 1oz wheat germ ruin all the effects of being gluten free or will I still get like 90% of the benefits since it's such a small amount? Thanks.

To reap the benefits of gluten free does it have to be all or nothing? For example will the 1oz wheat germ ruin all the effects of being gluten free or will I still get like 90% of the benefits since it's such a small amount? Thanks.

In a perfect world, Naturopathic doctors will advise you to STOP gluten 100%. Avoid it like the plague. It is pure plain poison for every single human across the board, even if you don't feel symptoms.

Since the world is not perfect, if you never ate gluten in your life, it wouldn't really hurt to eat one small portion of wheat a day. HOWEVER, unfortunately the reality is different. ALL of us, born to this gluten diet that we didn't know better before, carry years of damage caused by gluten. For many is too late (leaky gut, churn;s disease, IBS, etc) but for others, the repair takes a long time. Therefore in order to get all the benefits of a gluten free diet, you must eliminate it completely off your diet. The results I tested them for myself, with results that for many sound "unbelievable" and "miraculous" I stopped my life long nose allergies by stopping gluten. And MANY symptoms I had eating since I was a kid, make sense now that I understand the catastrophic damage that gluten can cause.

I feel you brother.

I gotta do high fat, high pro, low carb.

For:
Body Compositon
Energy
Mental Acuity

Its mostly raw nuts & lean meats all day for me, with a lot of coffee & fish oil.

Its a challenge, because the carbs are typically cheaper priced. Eating a lot of protein can get expensive.

I only feel like I NEED carbs within a couple hours of bedtime to release seratonin, to make me relax & knockout.

Are you getting the grass-fed whey at a cheap price?

I would normally use dymatize iso 100. This stuff is by Biohealth called precision 100. I think they were similar in cost like $80'ish per 5lb.

In a perfect world, Naturopathic doctors will advise you to STOP gluten 100%. Avoid it like the plague. It is pure plain poison for every single human across the board, even if you don't feel symptoms.

Since the world is not perfect, if you never ate gluten in your life, it wouldn't really hurt to eat one small portion of wheat a day. HOWEVER, unfortunately the reality is different. ALL of us, born to this gluten diet that we didn't know better before, carry years of damage caused by gluten. For many is too late (leaky gut, churn;s disease, IBS, etc) but for others, the repair takes a long time. Therefore in order to get all the benefits of a gluten free diet, you must eliminate it completely off your diet. The results I tested them for myself, with results that for many sound "unbelievable" and "miraculous" I stopped my life long nose allergies by stopping gluten. And MANY symptoms I had eating since I was a kid, make sense now that I understand the catastrophic damage that gluten can cause.

Well I guess it can't hurt to go gluten free so cutting out the wheat germ is no big deal. But what about once a week cheat meals like pizza or something? You have to completely have no gluten ever to reap the benefits?

Well I guess it can't hurt to go gluten free so cutting out the wheat germ is no big deal. But what about once a week cheat meals like pizza or something? You have to completely have no gluten ever to reap the benefits?

Yes you and nobody should ever be eating gluten. We cannot digest it. Period. Doctors still debate that some humans can digest it, but science is every time proving more and more negative effects from gluten. The good thing, every day theres more and more gluten free products and they are starting to taste just like the bad thing.

Does anybody here just solely eat chicken/turkey and rice for every meal and supplement alongside a fiber supplement and multivitamin?

I feel great, I digest everything well and it's super cheap and easy to make.

Bulk buy chicken or turkey depending what's on sale, add the rice and chicken together add 2 tablespoons of Salsa to evey meal and it's pretty delicious. Whenever the weather gets colder and I have free time I like to make warm microwaved proats but for the most part I stick to plain chicken and rice and I feel great.

The explanation about gluten starts half way this clip, but still the whole thing is extremely interesting to watch. Theres way more science involved behind of course but this is a short explanation of what gluten is, how it works.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF_cYUk6vgc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF_cYUk6vgc[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMn9MBMA1CQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMn9MBMA1CQ[/ame]

You are what you 'digest'.

complete bullshit - why speak in such extremes?

Because thats the reality like it or not. Not because we've all been eating the same shit for a thousand years means is perfectly fine. Its not. And thats why we live so short. Between other things of course.

And thats why we live so short.

in comparison to what?

to suggest eating gluten is very significantly shortening human life expectancy is ridiculous

you are being far too loose with your language making these silly statements

Totally agree. 100 percent. Now i just need s good substitute for Whey, which I'm certain I have and allergy to, and I'm good.

Totally agree. 100 percent. Now i just need s good substitute for Whey, which I'm certain I have and allergy to, and I'm good.

egg white powder.....alittle more expansive.....and tastes WAYYY
better then any whey ive ever had...

NOW makes the best ive had.

:cool:

I am using TN brand and getting digestive issues. Anything to help rectify the sitch?

Yes you and nobody should ever be eating gluten. We cannot digest it. Period. Doctors still debate that some humans can digest it, but science is every time proving more and more negative effects from gluten. The good thing, every day theres more and more gluten free products and they are starting to taste just like the bad thing.

What about articles like this:

Should You Go Gluten-Free?

Thanks for the recommendation. I used to consume egg white powder years ago, but I remember it tasting very bad. I never tried NOW brand, but I think I'm going to give it a try. What flavor do you like? I see they have natural, rich chocolate and vanilla cream.

My wife's mother and sister have celiac disease. .mother was sick for the longest time. .doctor's couldn't figure out what was wrong. .this was 10 yrs ago before everyone had it...the gluten free food has come along way. .when she was 1st diagnosed and my wife and I would go over for dinner. ..horrible fucking food. ..thanksgiving sucked for along time. ..now you can't tell really. ..things I noticed since they went gluten free is they lost weight. . (They were fit from the start ) and their skin looks fantastic! ...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws