over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I feel AMAZING on new diet!!!

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
I have never really eaten that healthy. It's been anabolic because I've always gotten lots of protein but I never eat fruit or vegetables and I have a lot of processed food. I recently decided to make a radical lifestyle change and I feel absolutely amazing on this new diet. It took about a week to adjust because my old diet was high carb low-fat and now it's high-fat low-carb but I feel fantastic. I wake up in the morning feeling great I'm tired after my workouts but I don't feel like I have the flu.

Old diet:

Meal 1: shake
1 Lenny and Larry complete cookie
10oz FF milk
2 scoops whey Isolate

Meal 2 pre workout
50g waxy maize 50g whey isolate

Pwo:
Same as pre workout

Meal 3:
Some type of "cleaner fast food like pick up stix or Chipolte

Meal 4:
8oz ground beef with pasta and hamburger helping seasoning

Meal 5:
50g whey isolate

NEW DIET:

8oz egg whites international
8oz FF organic Greek yogurt
1scoop grass fed whey isolate
1oz wheat germ
1oz walnuts
2g krill oil

Meal 2: pre workout
25g grass fed isolate
1cup egg whites international
1 banana
1cup blueberries

Pwo:
75g grass fed isolate
25g waxy maize
1cup blueberries

Meal 3:
8oz lean grass fed meat
1cup brown rice
1tbsp chai seeds
2g fish oil

Meal 4:
8oz lean grass fed meat
3 cups green beans
1tbsp grass fed butter
1tbsp red palm oil
12oz organic black lentils
2g fish oil

Meal 5:
1 scoop grass fed isolate
3 organic eggs
1tbsp coconut oil
2g fish oil

I feel you brother.

I gotta do high fat, high pro, low carb.

For:
Body Compositon
Energy
Mental Acuity

Its mostly raw nuts & lean meats all day for me, with a lot of coffee & fish oil.

Its a challenge, because the carbs are typically cheaper priced. Eating a lot of protein can get expensive.

I only feel like I NEED carbs within a couple hours of bedtime to release seratonin, to make me relax & knockout.

Are you getting the grass-fed whey at a cheap price?

Going gluten free, which your diet for the most part is except for the wheat germ, will make you feel great. Gluten is poison and the effects are systemic. So once you kick it out of your life, specially still at a young age, your really feel the difference.

You shouldn't be surprised..... "You are what you eat".... we've all heard it a gazillion times.... may sound cliche' but its one of the most accurate statements there is

I would like a mix between both diets

HAHA.....i can see why you feel better....

:cool:

"You are what you eat"

I'm quoting you, mytreefiddy, just so newbies opening this thread read it again... no, it's not all drugs... and far from it. :)

I'm quoting you, mytreefiddy, just so newbies opening this thread read it again... no, it's not all drugs... and far from it. :)

So fucking true. It's amazing on how many people underestimate what a good diet will do for you.
I couldn't agree more with this.

yeah im making a lot of changes to my diet as well..

removing basically all potential allergens (eggs, bread, beans, fish, dairy, peanut butter, whey - got a protein mix substitute from 'you know who')

pretty much going with meat, vegetables, rice, and healthy fats.

my stomach sticks out very far, and im starting to think it's a result of some sort of digestion/inflammation issue.

also getting back on the treadmill for 20-30 minutes a day... supposed to help learning and memory.

been dealing with a little bit of brain fog lately, so im addressing some potential factors to see what improves.

removing basically all potential allergens (eggs, bread, beans, fish, dairy, peanut butter, whey - got a protein mix substitute from 'you know who')

my stomach sticks out very far, and im starting to think it's a result of some sort of digestion/inflammation issue.

also getting back on the treadmill for 20-30 minutes a day... supposed to help learning and memory.

been dealing with a little bit of brain fog lately, so im addressing some potential factors to see what improves.

I am the same. My diet now is pretty much perfect in regards to health and bodybuilding. When I bulk sure no bulking is really healthy but in regards to bb and putting on size my diet will be solid. I will pretty much just increase rice and lentil portions and add in a few more healthy fats too. Right now I consume a good variety of fruits and greens with lean proteins and healthy fats.

I have the same issues with my stomach and have been making changes recently. A lot of it is simply consuming large meals over the years. But my hardest challenge has been lowering dairy as I do love milk, greek yoghurt and cottage cheese. I want to see what difference it makes. I have the odd bit but it's literally next to nothing now. I have even been trying different non lactose based milks for whenever I have tea or my occasional bowl of oats. I have almond and rice milk in the fridge and they are both good for different reasons. Rice milk takes sugary (no added suagr) so is decent with tea. Anyway this is the start of the low dairy for me so I will see how it goes. I have lowered it down and now it's pretty much non existent. I use whey but it's synthepure so is very pure and causes no stomach discomfort for me.

I have digestive enzymes on the way to me too (contains a wide variety). At the moment I am using pineapple/bromelain and ginger root throughout the day. Combined they are great for general digestion, protein digestion, bloat, inflammation and nausea amongst other things.

Although I see you are getting rid of eggs and I have added 4 whole eggs in twice daily and so far so good. I usually have them with a mixed salad. 2-3 other meals are lean meat with salad/greens and half an avocado. One oat meal with banana and chia seeds. Plus 2 synthepure smoothies with fruit (usually out of cherries, various berries, apple and pineapple) plus spinach and water.

I feel the best on high carb high protein medium/low fat.

Carbs from rice and pasta noodles and oats
Protein from chicken turkey and beef
Fats just from coconut oil or butter mixed in with my pasta noodles. And low fat parm cheese mixed in with that. Other fats are from meat and everything cooked in coconut or on occasion olive oil.

This is what I eat daily and several times a day. Maybe once or twice a week I'll have some cereal or something. I don't limit myself to cheat meals but maybe have one every 2 weeks. Last cheat meal I've had was Aug 15th. And on this Diet I don't feel the need to have one. This is my bulking Diet. And I'm actually getting leaner rapidly

It really does make a huge difference in how you feel when you eat really healthy. The hardest part is MAINTAINING the healthy diet. Look at Tom Brady still the best QB in the league at age 39. I'm pretty sure he's playing the best football in his career almost entirely because of his diet.

I felt the healthiest when I tried both vegetarian and vegan diets. I just had trouble putting on size so I went back.

Before eliminating all of those for allergic reasons, I would start with there most important one: Gluten. Bread is part of it. There are HIGH probabilities that all your symptoms AND reaction with other foods are caused by severe damage from gluten.

It really does make a huge difference in how you feel when you eat really healthy. The hardest part is MAINTAINING the healthy diet. Look at Tom Brady still the best QB in the league at age 39. I'm pretty sure he's playing the best football in his career almost entirely because of his diet.

100 percent agreed man. The only time I really get off my healthy diet is on vacation and after like 10 days I always feel lethargic and just not good overall and can't wait to get back to eating healthy.

many folks overweight the steroids than diet and fitness, but you are what you eat,and you are what you fitness for.

Before eliminating all of those for allergic reasons, I would start with there most important one: Gluten. Bread is part of it. There are HIGH probabilities that all your symptoms AND reaction with other foods are caused by severe damage from gluten.

I dont necessarily disagree but where is the proof for this?

It just seems like the fashionable thing at the moment to say that gluten is so incredibly bad for health

I dont necessarily disagree but where is the proof for this?

It just seems like the fashionable thing at the moment to say that gluten is so incredibly bad for health
Inflammatory markers are higher im people that consume wheat vs those that dont.

Now that being said, most people tolerate gluten fairly well... BUT try it out. For like a week and see if you feel better or not. I bet you do...

I have never really eaten that healthy. It's been anabolic because I've always gotten lots of protein but I never eat fruit or vegetables and I have a lot of processed food. I recently decided to make a radical lifestyle change and I feel absolutely amazing on this new diet. It took about a week to adjust because my old diet was high carb low-fat and now it's high-fat low-carb but I feel fantastic. I wake up in the morning feeling great I'm tired after my workouts but I don't feel like I have the flu.

Old diet:

1 Lenny and Larry complete cookie
10oz FF milk
2 scoops whey Isolate

Meal 2 pre workout
50g waxy maize 50g whey isolate

Pwo:
Same as pre workout

Meal 3:
Some type of "cleaner fast food like pick up stix or Chipolte

Meal 4: