over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I feel better after a few drinks?

Holy crap! You have smoked, all by yourself, a whole ounce in 3 days? That is a lot of weed. Maybe it wasn't really strong? I could see two or three people doing that, but just one person? You must have really been high that whole time! How many cookies and brownies did you eat??

bro... try 4oz/wk!:eek:
pretty stable with that the last 10 years...
and if its not high test its much more!

15-20g a day is pretty normal in my house. lol
i wont say what else is on my shoppign list!:eek:

She's not completely covered in tattoos everywhere except her tits and arms is she? I did like the tats.

Only one large tat on her side. Nope different nut job! LOL I do love girls with tats.

Yeah, I would assume that most alcoholics Do feel better after a few drinks.
Kidding

I have been lifting and juicing for a long Damm time now. But I can't explain this phenomenon that has come over me the last few years. If I'm tired and sore from lifting if I have a few drinks lately rum and diet coke I feel so much better! And it doesn't effect my workouts as long as of course I don't drink to access.
Anyone else experience this?
When I was younger and competing in PL alcohol was off limits but now that I'm older it actually seems to help. Rumm thins your blood, is a great pain killer, a diuretic...ya I know being on cycle and alcohol is not typically a good idea but my blood work has been fine.
I'm not really sure what to make of this am I fooling myself because I like to drink or is this actually improving my situation?

I used to think that way. Only I used heroin. No calories, great for joints, I get to play with my syringes, and a rush that beats that wimpy alcohol by a mile.

Only problem was that I couldn't make it work as a part of my routine long term and my life went to shit, so I've been clean 14 years now.

But, if you're looking for a way to lie to yourself, I recommend heroin over that wussy alcohol crap anyday.

you know whats linked to even more....
stupidity
poor decision making
being emotional
being a jackass
lets make all that illegal too and nerfe the world while we are at:lightbulb:
shit happens, be a man and take responsibility, try to treat others how you would like to be treated and dont make money hurting ppl.

is it really that hard to play nice?:confused:

Alcohol amplifies all those tendencies to the point where it causes trouble for a lot of people. A lot. For me personally it makes me crave stronger substances and impairs my judgement to the point that I convince myself it’s a good idea to go get REALLY fucked up.

Last edited:
I’ve been smoking weed for about 12 years lol and I have many friends in Nor Cal/Oregon who produce some very high quality indoor/hydro and concentrates with some of the best breeders/strains in the business out west, I’m actually very picky with my weed, I used to travel there A LOT, so access to some of the best weed has never been an issue, I’ll leave it at that lol

I’m actually not a fan of edibles at all... But remember I posted about the experiment I did with weed? Cause it was actually you and I who talked about weed possibly messing with the heart etc (in your case) and I smoked some wax and took my blood pressure heart rate?

I would be able to smoke/dab a whole gram of shatter/wax in one go lol and anyone who knows about weed/concentrates etc knows that will put the average person on the moon for hours.. I’d do that and go to work or go to the gym etc lol

So yea, I’d buy an ounce for $250-$300 or even more, I’ve spent $1500 on a half pound before for personal use because it was so amazing I had to have it lol and because I own my own businesses I can smoke whenever, so I’d pretty much smoke joint after joint after joint all day every day...

I used to smoke it back in the 80s and 90s. The stuff we had back then was probably really weak to what you have now. Even back then there was a big variance though. I smoked some hash too and that was powerful.

That is long in the past. Even if I wanted to try some now it would be too dangerous for me. So how much did your heart rate go up? I am curious. I know that back in the 80 when I was doing it I can still remember how my heart would be racing after smoking it.

Alcohol amplifies all those tendencies to the point where it causes trouble for a lot of people. A lot. For me personally it makes me crave stronger substances and impairs my judgement to the point that I convince myself it’s a good idea to go get REALLY fucked up.

It certainly does lower inhibitions and make a person more likely to do something on just a whim and not think about the consequences. Impulse control can go out the window.

I do ok with it. My heart issue now keeps me from having a lot at any one time. If I drink too much my heart will get going too fast and my defibrillator has fired off 2x now because of it. I don't try to temp fate too much now.

I used to smoke it back in the 80s and 90s. The stuff we had back then was probably really weak to what you have now. Even back then there was a big variance though. I smoked some hash too and that was powerful.

That is long in the past. Even if I wanted to try some now it would be too dangerous for me. So how much did your heart rate go up? I am curious. I know that back in the 80 when I was doing it I can still remember how my heart would be racing after smoking it.

Looking back at the thread I posted my blood pressure went from a regular 125ish/75ish to 131/80 I think, and my resting heart rate went from 80-83 to about 96 at the highest after my hit of wax concentrate, which is about 80-90% THC so significantly more than the flower/bud...

I haven’t tried it smoking flower but I can’t imagine it doing more, the highest flower THC contest hovers around 30% with a few guys producing 35%+ in their flower but those are high numbers...

Maybe it would give you anxiety? THC can either bring on a calming effect or vise versa and bring on symptoms of anxiety... It’s happened to me before where it gave me a full on panic attack, but I smoked too much concentrate and I was very highly stressed.. It was recent actually lol haven’t smoked since (almost 2 months) so I can bring back my tolerance...

I remember when half a joint would make me feel real nice, want to get back there again and stop wasting so much money lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131