over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I feel brittle and weak...not sure what to think

That is interesting...and i will consider it..well...I have not had bloods done in over a year...so i will get around to doing that...

I donate plasma at my local plasmapharesis center and they check iron every time......also, my blood pressure is always ok...the highest its been is 137/62.....normally its 120's over 60's

Regarding red meat...I dont eat it...well, let me correct that....I RARELY eat red meat...Im a fish and chicken kind of guy.

About my liver...when I do orals, it 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off....I know my liver can still be affected but thats my regimen. I do not drink alcohol of any kind or take any drugs....I am prescribed adderall...but have been off of it for 2 weeks...i have to pay for this out of pocket.

I think my best first step would be to increase my water intake and maybe rest a week.

Thanks, any other suggestions or input is welcome...

Nuts

Curious, how many times in the last few months have you donated plasma?

I may be taking a stab in the dark here, as you haven't had any labs to confirm what may be the cause. When we donate plasma, there is the possibility of compromising the immune system. This would be relative to several factors as well as the how many times you have donated in a period of time. I have a feeling that the plasmapherasis center checked your hemoglobin levels and not your iron levels. As it's easier and quicker for them to check your hemoglobin levels, than your iron levels. That's a speculation, as the local center here where I live checks hemoglobin and protein levels. The reason is too see if one may be anemic, as anemia can reduce the amount of immunological property's of plasma. Therefore one's plasma would be useless to the donation center.

As well with the procedure of donating plasma, as you are aware, they circulate your RBC back into you. With RBC's, particularly hemoglobin has more iron content than does plasma. Plasma plays a role in the transport of several hormones, immune globulin and Transferrin, which is a binding protein for iron. When plasma is separated from whole blood the derivative of plasma are; Factor VIII Concentrate, Factor IX Concentrate, Anti-Inhibitor Coagulation Complex (AICC), Albumin, Immune Globulins, including Rh Immune Globulin, Anti-Thrombin III Concentrate, Alpha 1-Proteinase Inhibitor Concentrate.

Keep in mind that Supraphysiological levels of AAS, can compromise the immune system as well. So donating plasma while on a cycle, may not be a wise idea.

I would keep both my original post in mind as well as this. Above all, if you aren't getting any better. See your physician.

Last edited:
Man,

My scenario was almost exactly the same regarding the pec tear and weight. Mine was on the 6th rep though and the right pec. After about a year, right now, I've now worked up to 225 at 10 reps...it's easy but I am so scared to go heavy now as I have a mental block. It was such a traumatic experience when the pec tear occurred. I'm afraid I'll tear it again.

I can still feel the injury and not sure it will every be the same again. I'll never forget, the surgeon stated initially, it's probably just a tendon tear where you'll be back to normal in no time. After the MRI, telling me that there was no surgery that could help me...and with it could possibly make it worse stating that I may never bench again was not a good feeling.

I'd suggest as others to consider getting blood work done to see what is going on. You may be overtaxing your body whereas you need a break. Usually, about every 14-16 weeks, I'll take a week of where I'll go to the gym and workout whatever I feel like with VERY light weight...where it's super easy. It's something to just go through movements but nothing difficult. I'll also concentrate more stretching.

Good luck.

Adderal makes my joints hurt. Especially wrists. I have even hurt my back doing nothing unusual. I think it's from cortisol or something.

Hey Bull..

wait till your 50s !!..ha ha its not so bad actually..i still lift like a maniac..I HAVE felt that way before though and all i needed was a good break from the gym and a bit more water intake..your CNS is what REALLY needs the break..so even if your lifting light and higher reps you still should take a full week off every few months.I like to sit home and chill out, watch tv and read and EAT a ton.:D Try it Bull....

Curious, how many times in the last few months have you donated plasma?

I may be taking a stab in the dark here, as you haven't had any labs to confirm what may be the cause. When we donate plasma, there is the possibility of compromising the immune system. This would be relative to several factors as well as the how many times you have donated in a period of time. I have a feeling that the plasmapherasis center checked your hemoglobin levels and not your iron levels. As it's easier and quicker for them to check your hemoglobin levels, than your iron levels. That's a speculation, as the local center here where I live checks hemoglobin and protein levels. The reason is too see if one may be anemic, as anemia can reduce the amount of immunological property's of plasma. Therefore one's plasma would be useless to the donation center.

As well with the procedure of donating plasma, as you are aware, they circulate your RBC back into you. With RBC's, particularly hemoglobin has more iron content than does plasma. Plasma plays a role in the transport of several hormones, immune globulin and Transferrin, which is a binding protein for iron. When plasma is separated from whole blood the derivative of plasma are; Factor VIII Concentrate, Factor IX Concentrate, Anti-Inhibitor Coagulation Complex (AICC), Albumin, Immune Globulins, including Rh Immune Globulin, Anti-Thrombin III Concentrate, Alpha 1-Proteinase Inhibitor Concentrate.

Keep in mind that Supraphysiological levels of AAS, can compromise the immune system as well. So donating plasma while on a cycle, may not be a wise idea.

I would keep both my original post in mind as well as this. Above all, if you aren't getting any better. See your physician.

thanks for your input....I have donated 2 x in the last 3 weeks...

I will get "officially" checked...

I do feel better today...I have doubled my water intake...its where it should have been all along...

Also I forgot to mention...I had a touch of bronchitis...so it could be lingering a bit...that was last week though...

Thanks a ton....I appreciate all of you guys...

~Nuts

i suggest 2 things ..one a 2 week de-load week ( as one poster suggested a week ) you may be going higher reps ..but that does not mean you are going easy , heck we have no idea if you are a 20 set guy or a 6 set guy
On a deload week just pick 2 exercises do 2-3 going through the motion sets .
In other words you put the weight down even before it STARTS to get difficult .
2nd thing .......... Stop taking so damn many drugs LOL
seriously ..drop everything except the Test ,,stay with that for 3-4 weeks and then if you want and ONE drug back in and see what effect it has on you .
The hog pog of chemicals you are throwing at your body .heck do you even know what / why? you are taking 4-5 things? as opposed to 1-2 drugs?

a quick follow up ..you need to listen to your body ,,it is crying out load .screaming at you in fact to stop what you are doing to it .
the next step is MAJOR injury or illness...listen to what it is saying to you .

thanks for your input....I have donated 2 x in the last 3 weeks...

I will get "officially" checked...

I do feel better today...I have doubled my water intake...its where it should have been all along...

Also I forgot to mention...I had a touch of bronchitis...so it could be lingering a bit...that was last week though...

Thanks a ton....I appreciate all of you guys...

~Nuts

How are you doing now? With the water up and if everything checks out fine in blood work. Try and get a cortisone test...being sick, dehydration, tren and dht all knock out cortisone levels. If low you could be dealing with this of and on.

If hgh isn't in your budget run IGF-1. It's quite affordable and always amazes me, decreasing healing time, increases general well-being, and leans me out too.

If hgh isn't in your budget run IGF-1. It's quite affordable and always amazes me, decreasing healing time, increases general well-being, and leans me out too.

I will...additionally i feel alot better...i will get labs done this payday...i will post those then...

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Well I had his since I was 1 to 20 year old. Probably not the same thing, but for me it went away after this, what I added was:
Rhodiola Rosea (more energy and strength)
Creatine (strenght and explosiveness during workouts)
Ginseng (energy and blood circulation)
Melatonin (some say it increases HGH)
and nicotine (studies say it increases testosterone, but then again it also messes up you blood circulation and its addictive, so I wouldn't recommend it for anyone)

One or more of these fixed it, But I don't know which one...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131