over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I feel burned and tired đŸ˜©

HONGOGRIMES

Registered
Sorry for repost but i feel definitely burned in the gym and in the rest of the day, i cant sleep adecuately, I feel totally exhausted, although I'm losing little strength I feel I should do something (deload maybe). Look here in the posts and the dc forum because my routine is 5 series to failure twice a week and keeps similarity (low volume and progression) with this style of training. I read then they recommended in natural people are 14 weeks blasting 2 week cruise. How is the cruise? low volume / weight? I avoid the failure?

thethinker48

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Just take a week off

Go eat some frozen yogurt

Come back stronger [emoji846][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freedom15Muscle

Registered
Sorry for repost but i feel definitely burned in the gym and in the rest of the day, i cant sleep adecuately, I feel totally exhausted, although I'm losing little strength I feel I should do something (deload maybe). Look here in the posts and the dc forum because my routine is 5 series to failure twice a week and keeps similarity (low volume and progression) with this style of training. I read then they recommended in natural people are 14 weeks blasting 2 week cruise. How is the cruise? low volume / weight? I avoid the failure?
Get you Creatine Kinase levels checked. Maybe you have rhabdomyolysis or just high iron? Go donate blood, hit a few sessions in a IR sauna, message...take a few days off and hit it again.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

MAD_SCIENTIST

Registered
Sorry for repost but i feel definitely burned in the gym and in the rest of the day, i cant sleep adecuately, I feel totally exhausted...
Hi HONGOGRIMES...possible sleep apnea? Ever get a sleep study done?

Take care.
MS

Smack

Scammer
Hi HONGOGRIMES...possible sleep apnea? Ever get a sleep study done?

Take care.
MS
I would question what you mean by the sleeping problems. Could be sleep apnea.

But are you unable to fall asleep, stay asleep, sleep but waking up fatigued etc...

HONGOGRIMES

Registered
I would question what you mean by the sleeping problems. Could be sleep apnea.

But are you unable to fall asleep, stay asleep, sleep but waking up fatigued etc...
thank you all for your answers my friends! it depends on the day, on Mondays I work from 8am until 9pm and then I train When I arrive at my house I am tired but unable to sleep, and there are days that I sleep "well" but I get up on several occasions, I can not sleep in a hurry.
(I forgot to say that I had diarrhea for two days but now I'm fine at this moment)

EMPIREMIND

Registered
thank you all for your answers my friends! it depends on the day, on Mondays I work from 8am until 9pm and then I train When I arrive at my house I am tired but unable to sleep, and there are days that I sleep "well" but I get up on several occasions, I can not sleep in a hurry.

(I forgot to say that I had diarrhea for two days but now I'm fine at this moment)

I have a lot of days like this also. Sometimes it seems my hardest days in the gym have me restless. I train at night as well. I think it has a lot to do with mental stimulation from the workout. One thing I have done is take 50mg of Benadryl two hours before I wanna sleep. That usually will do it for me and doubles as a allergy aid

Beti ona

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Obviously, your SNC is suffering, are you training heavy? Try to train earlier in the day, and take melatonin and magnesium.

neonknight

Newbies
You can also try working out before work. Getting up earlier, getting the workout in, and then working that long day is nearly guaranteed to get you a good night's sleep. Plus, all that restlessness you have at night due to the workout you'll have during the day to keep you alert during work.

Smack

Scammer
Been said three times... Working out at night causes issue for a lot of people falling asleep

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
i dont know but could be, I lead a very stressed life in the city
Have a week off the gym then. No stimulants either. Get as much sleep as you can. Simple.

musclemoose

Banned
you need some good pussy. that will get you going again. :headbang:

Ashop

FOUNDING Member / Verified Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors
First thing you need to do is take a break. 4-6 weeks. Let your body heal and mind re focus. Then you need to revaluate your diet and training. If something isn't working for you it makes no sense to keep repeating it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
provimed50