over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I Feel Great on Proviron

Did anyone else notice it practically double in price over the past 5 years or so? I used to get schering tabs for less than $.50/tab. Can't even find UGL for less than $1/tab nowadays. Almost worth switching to masteron at this point.

I've run 25mg a day or sometime a bit more for probably 10 years now.
I think it compliments other drugs nicely and being older helps mentally as well. Proviron has been used to mitigate depression symptoms.

Proviron has been used for depression, but typically at much higher doses than bodybuilding doses (350-600mg per day!)

"Based on computer EEG (CEEG) profiles, in high doses, antidepressant properties of mesterolone, a synthetic androgen, were predicted. In a double-blind placebo controlled study, the clinical effects of 300-450 mg daily mesterolone were investigated in 52 relatively young (age range 26-53 years, mean 42.7 years) male depressed outpatients. During 6 weeks of mesterolone treatment, there was a significant improvement of depressive symptomatology. However, since an improvement was also established during the placebo treatment, no statistically appreciable difference in the therapeutic effects of mesterolone was established compared to placebo. Mesterolone treatment significantly decreased both plasma testosterone and protein bound testosterone levels. Patients with high testosterone levels prior to treatment seem to have had more benefit from mesterolone treatment than patients with low testosterone levels. The degree of improvement weakly correlated to the decrease of testosterone levels during mesterolone treatment."

Is proviron faked that much?
The most uncommon things to be faked are the most common and affordable items. Proviron is neither.

The most uncommon things to be faked are the most common and affordable items. Proviron is neither.

I didn’t think it was faked that much from the highly rated labs. I have hilma biocare now but I’ll need to figure out something in around a year. 🧐

Always read about it and all the great things it does but also that it makes you bald as much as just about anything else you can use. I always stayed away from it for that reason alone....trying to keep your hair really limits your options!

24107.jpeg

I've run Bayer Proviron 50mg/d for a little over a year along side with my T replacement. I've also used a sponsors here that was very comparative to Bayer.

Lipids were fine, my hairline, not so much.

View attachment 118348

I've run Bayer Proviron 50mg/d for a little over a year along side with my T replacement. I've also used a sponsors here that was very comparative to Bayer.

Lipids were fine, my hairline, not so much.

That's what I've always run, the Bayer Proviron as pictured above. If you've ran it for more than a year, try stopping it and see how you feel.

For me, after I had run Proviron for over 2 years, I became ill and had what I would describe as withdrawal symptoms 2 days after I tried to discontinue the Proviron, as mentioned in the study I posted above:

I love Proviron and it has a lot to offer, but running it long-term can have consequences if you try to stop, whether that's because of it's effects on DHEA as posited above, or perhaps it's effects on endogenous DHT.

Just something to consider.

That's what I've always run, the Bayer Proviron as pictured above. If you've ran it for more than a year, try stopping it and see how you feel.

For me, after I had run Proviron for over 2 years, I became ill and had what I would describe as withdrawal symptoms 2 days after I tried to discontinue the Proviron, as mentioned in the study I posted above:

I love Proviron and it has a lot to offer, but running it long-term can have consequences if you try to stop, whether that's because of it's effects on DHEA as posited above, or perhaps it's effects on endogenous DHT.

Just something to consider.

I stopped taking it, oh probably 5-6 months ago. I ran out. Unusual pick up a years worth when we hit the Caribbean islands, along with a few other essentials 😁

I've seen that citation you posted before, I must be an outliner as I haven't had any unpleasant experiences after stopping. I have labs pulled every 6 months, I don't recall my DHEA-s being out of range, I'll have to peek back through them.

I loved the feel and look it gave me outside of shedding of my hair. I recently started (2 months ago) using a 0.5mm microderm roller along with minoxidil. I'm liking the results, I can see the difference as well my wife and kids have noticed the regrowth.

If and when I run Proviron again, I use some transdermal progesterone with minoxidil with the microderm roller. Hopefully that'll put the breaks on the shedding :)

I've been on steroids for over 28 years now, and lost all the hair on my head years ago. Shedding is the least of my worries LOL.

Now body and back and shoulder hair, that's a different story. If only I could get that to shed. :)

Check liver values on Mesterolone, they can rise. I dont think its a long term TRT addition because of this.

TRT + HCG + HGH.

I've never seen or heard of anyone with issues of liver or lipids on proviron. It's non liver toxic and it's hardly a big deal if your ast and alt are slightly elevated.

I've never seen or heard of anyone with issues of liver or lipids on proviron. It's non liver toxic and it's hardly a big deal if your ast and alt are slightly elevated.

Sorry, I actually meant lipids, not liver.

This study showed "unfavourable effects on the lipid profile" at 100mg per day.

TG and LDL went up, HDL went down.

The full paper can be found below.

Effects of androgen substitution on lipid profile in the adult and ...eje.bioscientifica.com › downloadpdf › journals › eje

Sorry, I actually meant lipids, not liver.

This study showed "unfavourable effects on the lipid profile" at 100mg per day.

TG and LDL went up, HDL went down.

The full paper can be found below.

Effects of androgen substitution on lipid profile in the adult and ...eje.bioscientifica.com › downloadpdf › journals › eje

Yes, but again, that study was done on men taking 100mg mesterolone daily by itself, with no other compounds, suppressing their endogenous testosterone and with it, their endogenous estrogen, with its beneficial effects on the lipid profile.

Nobody uses mesterolone like that in the real world.

I don't know of anybody taking only Proviron and nothing else. Usually men are taking Proviron along with exogenous testosterone and/or other androgens, using it for its androgenic and anti-estrogenic properties. Very different than just taking Proviron by itself and suppressing your natural testosterone.

That's the problem with studies, and trying to apply them to real-world steroid use. They are looking at a compound in isolation, by itself, while in the real world we are practicing polypharmacy. How a compound performs by itself may be very different than how it interacts with other compounds in any given individual.

Yes, but again, that study was done on men taking 100mg mesterolone daily by itself, with no other compounds, suppressing their endogenous testosterone and with it, their endogenous estrogen, with its beneficial effects on the lipid profile.

Nobody uses mesterolone like that in the real world.

I don't know of anybody taking only Proviron and nothing else. Usually men are taking Proviron along with exogenous testosterone and/or other androgens, using it for its androgenic and anti-estrogenic properties. Very different than just taking Proviron by itself and suppressing your natural testosterone.

That's the problem with studies, and trying to apply them to real-world steroid use. They are looking at a compound in isolation, by itself, while in the real world we are practicing polypharmacy. How a compound performs by itself may be very different than how it interacts with other compounds in any given individual.

Does any body get their PSA tested when taking proviron for an extended period of time?

Does any body get their PSA tested when taking proviron for an extended period of time?

My PSA is always very low, usually 0.54 or so, on Proviron or off. Highest it ever has been is 0.6, on 200mg test by itself with no Proviron.

I recently started (2 months ago) using a 0.5mm microderm roller along with minoxidil. I'm liking the results, I can see the difference as well my wife and kids have noticed the regrowth.

hi stewie, do u mean such rollers?
u spray the minoxidil and use the rollers to massage ?

51f597885-L._AC_SL1200_.jpg

LOVE LOVE LOVE Proviron..... always have it in my "cycles".... just an all around feel good AAS for me....Pharmacom Proviron is phenomenal..

There is a sponsor that has injectable proviron, anyone have any experience with it as an inject?

Hello Stewie, you´re best off ditching the dermaroller (too aggressive, tears at hair) and getting a dermastamp (what I´m currently using, a 1mm, 147 needle one which I stamp ten times on the same spot until I cover my crown and top of the head) or a dermapen, it seems you´re implementing the Follica protocol, check out this link for more info / further reading:

Unfortunately Minoxidil did nothing for me but give me constant headaches, so I´ve settled for this as a "better than nothing" solution, it does have some seemingly effective products in it so I might use it for a year and then evaluate, here´s the link in case others want to check it out:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity