over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I Feel Great on Proviron

I have always liked PROVIRON really well. I look better, feel better and keeps libido high. I even like a little bit (12.5mg daily) with TRT.

Do you notice the well-being, better libido and better look with just 12.5mg proviron (on top of your TRT)?

do you guys feel better on proviron than masteron?

I don't really remember how I reacted to proviron (other than hair shedding). I remember it was a boost to my sex drive and maybe hardened me up.

I have only used masteron since then though, I like masteron. Hardens me up, dries me out a bit, increased aggression while training.

One of the best signs provi I got is real & good quality is that good feeling, besides that relatively weak but does seem to work well against E and giving that dryer look.

Anybody notice that puffy nipples go away in a matter of a few days on 50-75mg of prov a day and the nipples seem to be much harder and firmer all day and night..even in the morning or very late at night when it is usually at their puffiest appearance (I know that sounds weird).

Do women fair well on proviron? Does it have the same effect on them sexually ?

I've used proviron for a decade or so now. I usually will run it for 7-8 months then take off everything including TRT for about 3-4 months a year. I usually won't go more than 25mg ed or eod. Never had withdrawal issues. It has caused for my hair to start falling out a little faster at times which I've managed with Rogain. I've shown through my blood work how it nearly doubles my free testosterone even when my total is within the top end of normal. Whenever I'm in Turkey I stock up enough for a few years worth. It's so cheap there.

I've used proviron for a decade or so now. I usually will run it for 7-8 months then take off everything including TRT for about 3-4 months a year. I usually won't go more than 25mg ed or eod. Never had withdrawal issues. It has caused for my hair to start falling out a little faster at times which I've managed with Rogain. I've shown through my blood work how it nearly doubles my free testosterone even when my total is within the top end of normal. Whenever I'm in Turkey I stock up enough for a few years worth. It's so cheap there.

How does your blood work look on proviron (+TRT)?

So, have you experienced any 'post proviron depression' or any other weird aftereffects from coming off after that much time on?

Interested to hear about proviron vs mast as far as that feel good effect. Mast is better physique wise, both seem to have good libido effect, have not heard as much about feel good effect with mast.

Same. I'd gladly switch to proviron if I thought it would make me feel as good as mast. Mast is feelgood in a fucking bottle though, I seriously doubt anything could feel as good as that drug.

Same. I'd gladly switch to proviron if I thought it would make me feel as good as mast. Mast is feelgood in a fucking bottle though, I seriously doubt anything could feel as good as that drug.

That is awesome to hear. As I get older all around benefit, not just physique/strength has become more important, also health. Obviously I want this to aid in physical look as part of the overall program of diet and exercise. But just as diet and exercise also play a role in mental health, a positive one, I want my choice of chemical enhancement to do the same. Gone are the days of “I don’t care how I feel as long as I look good, it is worth it” for me.

Long way of saying I have some mast to go with some primo I have saved up from a while ago to add to hrt test and looking forward to not only the physical but mood enhancement as well.

IMO proviron a better feel good option than mast, mast is definitely stronger and better physique wise though. To the puffy nips thing absolutely helps, mast or provi both work great for this and I will often use one or the other in place of any AI. People might say they're not strong enough but they have worked for me so far and I have run some pretty heavy cycles without issue.

That is awesome to hear. As I get older all around benefit, not just physique/strength has become more important, also health. Obviously I want this to aid in physical look as part of the overall program of diet and exercise. But just as diet and exercise also play a role in mental health, a positive one, I want my choice of chemical enhancement to do the same. Gone are the days of “I don’t care how I feel as long as I look good, it is worth it” for me.

Long way of saying I have some mast to go with some primo I have saved up from a while ago to add to hrt test and looking forward to not only the physical but mood enhancement as well.
that's my favorite combination too, moderate dose of primo (~350-400mg/week) + low dose mast prop (10-20mg/day) + moderate dose of test (20-30mg/day)

Plus GH :)

that's my favorite combination too, moderate dose of primo (~350-400mg/week) + low dose mast prop (10-20mg/day) + moderate dose of test (20-30mg/day)

Plus GH :)

I would love to be able to say plus gh haha!, but money wise can’t do it. If I run gh has to be with hrt test or maybe a little higher test to stay within my avg dollars spent per week budget haha! And this combo alone with primo starts to push up against it. But am still looking forward to it quite a bit. Probably start next week. Then just hrt test for a while and depending on how the world looks maybe add some gh next spring/early summer.

I would love to be able to say plus gh haha!, but money wise can’t do it. If I run gh has to be with hrt test or maybe a little higher test to stay within my avg dollars spent per week budget haha! And this combo alone with primo starts to push up against it. But am still looking forward to it quite a bit. Probably start next week. Then just hrt test for a while and depending on how the world looks maybe add some gh next spring/early summer.

You will love it anyway !

Primo is poor mans gh 😇

So, have you experienced any 'post proviron depression' or any other weird aftereffects from coming off after that much time on?

No, I don't think at that low dosage it would be an issue anyway. Again for full transparency, this is pharmacy bought proviron from Turkey.

Here is a screenshot of my bloodwork I've posted before from 2019. For complete transparency, this is at 200mg cyp (pharma) per week and 25mg proviron ed.

Those are great levels. Nice! How are your lipids on that protocol?

My lipids are always high in LDL but it's genetic from both my dad and mom. I'm usually in the 220-240 range and refuse to take statins. I've tried all of them. I always feel like crap on them after a few months.

Gotcha! I know many who are on low dose proviron and their lipids stay fine. Seems to be a good compound to add to TRT.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131