over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I feel like a failure

AllLoadedUP, wish I had some advice for you but I'm in the same boat. Although I have had several long term relationships, they never work out in the end. They either end up cheating, are bat shit crazy, or they want me to support them. I can tell you this, I don't think its just looks. Like others have said, you sound like a good guy. Keep your head up.

Get on plenty of fish and start looking. In the mean time you really need to work on yourself more than anything else. If you feel down all the time and don't smile you're gonna push women away. Most women I know if you're not smiling and having a good time tend to think they're the cause of you not smiling if y'all are hanging out. There's plenty of good advice and info on this thread for you to take in and try and make positive changes in your life. Goodluck and keep us posted

Seriously though,,,try out toa of badass. anyone can be good with women. Its all about confidence. Tons of ugly guys getting women....mc jagger is only ugly dude and look what he has...same with aerosmith lead singer...doesnt look good but he gets women
You are aware that Mick Jagger and Steven Tyler are rich and famous musicians? Those are the exact reasons they have women. If I was rich or in a band or famous I wouldn't have problems with women either.

Seriously though,,,try out toa of badass. anyone can be good with women. Its all about confidence. Tons of ugly guys getting women....mc jagger is only ugly dude and look what he has...same with aerosmith lead singer...doesnt look good but he gets women
I have tons and tons of confidence. I will approach any woman. They don't scare me at all. I have been rejected so much it simply has no effect on me anymore. I have no problems talking to women or making them laugh or anything else. It just doesn't matter.

OP are you fat? if so, get lean. becoming lean does incredible things for facial aesthetics.

and there's no such thing as "too ugly" to get girls... there's a guy with treacher Collin's syndrome who has a girlfriend lol.

keep your chin up, run a gaining cycle and then a cut cycle with some DNP.. get a tan (melanotan) and get a shave/haircut.

id be willing to bet that you aren't ugly, you just aren't maximizing what you have.
Depends on what you consider "fat". Do I have abs? No. But I do have some veins in my arms. I look just like Goldberg or Stone Cold. That's what people always say. Shaved head, goatee. I use Melanotan. I have a round face. My face has been round all my life. It was round when I weighed 218lbs. Its still round at 285lbs. Just much bigger. I think one thing that really hurts me is my neck. Its 22-23 inches. I HATE my neck. I am going to look into seeing if they can do lipo on it. I would give anything to keep my traps but only have an 18 inch neck. There is what's called "your ugly and won't ever get a good-looking girl". I can get a fat chick. I think. I did message some on POF and not even the fat chicks ever responded to me. That is SAD.

I have tons and tons of confidence. I will approach any woman. They don't scare me at all. I have been rejected so much it simply has no effect on me anymore. I have no problems talking to women or making them laugh or anything else. It just doesn't matter.

will you post a pic?

Depends on what you consider "fat". Do I have abs? No. But I do have some veins in my arms. I look just like Goldberg or Stone Cold. That's what people always say. Shaved head, goatee. I use Melanotan. I have a round face. My face has been round all my life. It was round when I weighed 218lbs. Its still round at 285lbs. Just much bigger. I think one thing that really hurts me is my neck. Its 22-23 inches. I HATE my neck. I am going to look into seeing if they can do lipo on it. I would give anything to keep my traps but only have an 18 inch neck. There is what's called "your ugly and won't ever get a good-looking girl". I can get a fat chick. I think. I did message some on POF and not even the fat chicks ever responded to me. That is SAD.

lipo on your neck? is your neck fat?

personal example bro.. I thought I was relatively lean... little did I know I was actually pretty chunky.

when i was fat, i looked like shit, was totally unattractive. when i got lean and my face got lean, i looked fantastic.. i had girls hitting on me all the time..

loads of dudes hitting on me too, but that's neither here nor there :confused:

moral of the story is, i didn't think i was fat at all, but i actually was.

p.s. fat girls tend to be pretty fucking entitled

Really great advice in this entire thread. I agree with working with what you have. If your big and not lean. Get lean. Then dress the part. Dress like you love yourself and your proud.

One you get these all in check, get some professional pictures taken and make a really good dating profile. Your sure to get responses then if your not already getting the opportunities in your outside life.
I have no outside life. I go to work and the gym. I don't have any friends so I don't have anyone to go out with. Basically everyone is married and has kids. I did POF and OkCupid. Never got damn thing from either. Do you not think a woman is going to laugh at a guy who puts up "glamour shots"? Besides they know how fake it is. I have no clue how to make a "good" dating profile. I have read several studies that show that the only thing that matters in online dating are the pictures. To both men and women. No one really even bothers with the profile. I have been asking people for years to tell me the "magical words" or "magical phrases" that make a woman go "I'm going to respond to this guys message to me because he said the magical words I have been looking for". I have yet to see anyone that can give me that info. I wear jeans and a tee shirt. Any clothes I would buy would have to be tailored. Besides guys who dress nice are seen as "trying too hard" by women. I have read that.

Charlotte seems to have a lot of good looking single women....BUT every one of em thinks that the man they get should have them sipping gin on the front porch of a house parked on Lake Norman.
High dollar gold diggin bitches.
They are just as snide and shitty as any of em, they act like Charlotte is some big city pfft! I guess they havent been to DC, NY, Philly, Miami, SF, or LA.
Charlotte would be a burb compared to most of those, shit I think Rockville MD is bigger.
Yeh if you go on any online dating site all the good-looking women are in Charlotte, Concord, Cornelius, Mooresville. And then down in Raleigh, Durham. And your right if you read their profiles they all say they want a "professional" man. Why don't they just say they want a guy with money. Its not like we men are so dumb that we don't know what they mean when they say "professional".

Get on plenty of fish and start looking. In the mean time you really need to work on yourself more than anything else. If you feel down all the time and don't smile you're gonna push women away. Most women I know if you're not smiling and having a good time tend to think they're the cause of you not smiling if y'all are hanging out. There's plenty of good advice and info on this thread for you to take in and try and make positive changes in your life. Goodluck and keep us posted
I just got off of POF. Never met a single woman from there. Got a response here and there but nothing. In two months I probably messaged over 200 women. Maybe two responded. I need to work on my face. Hopefully in the near future I will be coming into some good money. I plan on having a bunch of plastic surgery to my face. I really don't see an alternative. Other than be alone the rest of my life.

Treacher-Collins-Syndrome-adult-pictures.png

do you look better or worse than this guy? cuz he has a girlfriend... a rather attractive one

get plastic surgeries

most important features are jaws and chin, after that nose.

Charlotte seems to have a lot of good looking single women....BUT every one of em thinks that the man they get should have them sipping gin on the front porch of a house parked on Lake Nor
man.
High dollar gold diggin bitches.
They are just as snide and shitty as any of em, they act like Charlotte is some big city pfft! I guess they havent been to DC, NY, Philly, Miami, SF, or LA.
Charlotte would be a burb compared to most of those, shit I think Rockville MD is bigger.

More link Rockville and Bethesda combined, but still small though. I do the punk/goth/metal scene if I go out. Most the girls I spoke with moved there though, NC doesn't know how to home grow their girls. They are looking for rich guys to get them out of the state and treat them like queens.

OP, in the DC/Baltimore/Philly areas I have large friends...Fat but workout, bouncer types....They all get hot chicks. Hell I have a hard time staying lean, and even being married I get hit on a lot.

More link Rockville and Bethesda combined, but still small though. I do the punk/goth/metal scene if I go out. Most the girls I spoke with moved there though, NC doesn't know how to home grow their girls. They are looking for rich guys to get them out of the state and treat them like queens.

I salute them with the ol gas face.:naughty:

OP, in the DC/Baltimore/Philly areas I have large friends...Fat but workout, bouncer types....They all get hot chicks. Hell I have a hard time staying lean, and even being married I get hit on a lot.

No doubt DC /Baltimore area women outnumber men big time- at one point in DC it was 10:1 women to men.
I met two fine women from the N.VA/MD area. They were all about it, I met plenty of their friends and they were lonely and hot too.
You got to get out of NC OP. This place will kill a brothers confidence...the lone exception is Wilmington. Everytime I go there I meet some hot stripper.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131