over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I feel like absolute death on cycle !!!

Wayacrucis

Registered
Hey bros. I am 6 weeks into 1000mg test/week 600mg deca/week and 50mg dbol ed. First 4 weeks I was on 4iu pharm gh ed. The last two weeks I ran out of pharm gh and started taking 5iu kefei am 5iu kefei pm. These kefeis are 100% real with kefei packaging and kefei biotech imprinted. First of all, I've been getting red welts everyshot, this never happened with pharma gh, but I've been told many experience this with kefeis. These welts are also really fucking painful

The welts aside, ever since I started the kefei gh I've been feeling like shit. Head feels hot, it takes me up to 1-2 hours to fall asleep, really shitty sleep in general. Also I just feel lethergic and shitty all day long. My work out intensity has decreased cuz it I feel tired all the time, not to mention if I put on my belt tgh enough for heavy rows or shrugs the welts kill, can't focus at work due to shit sleep, I've just been an absolute mess.Could this be from going frm 4iu ed or 10iu? Or what I am taking is most def not gh...

Last edited:
You should stop the GH to see if that is what's causing it. You have to use the process of elimination IMO. GH has never done this to me and I have used pharma GH and Rips. If your symptoms started when you got on the other GH then stop it and see how you feel in 7 - 10 days. Then go from there-

Have you gotten any bloodwork since you stared to feel this way? That could point you in the right direction as well.

Last edited:
Based on what you stated it seems easy to pinpoint the cause of your issues. Everything started going south as soon as you started taking the kefei gh, so stop taking it and see if your symptoms go away. Simple deduction brother. Good luck.

You should stop the GH to see if that is what's causing it. You have to use the process of elimination IMO. GH has never done this to me and I have used pharma GH and Rips. If your symptoms started when you got on the other GH then stop it and see how you feel in 7 - 10 days. Then go from there-

It started a couple of days after I started the kefeis. I'll back down to 5IU and see if the sides subside. I am on slin or I would fully discontinue the gh. I havne't added any fat since I swiched to kefeis..so that's a good sign, but honestly I am quite experienced. I eat 4000-4500 calories per day as clean as possible and I am among those that can get away with taking low carbs wit slin and not going hypo. Also..I've only taken 4-5IU pharm gh per day in the past, never tried generics, but I never had any numb hands, joint pain etc or any negative sides from the pharm gh, so I don't have any symptoms to go by to judge if my kefeis are good. I'd take a serum gh test,but I am in Canada..and we don't have any private labs.

It started a couple of days after I started the kefeis. I'll back down to 5IU and see if the sides subside. I am on slin or I would fully discontinue the gh. I havne't added any fat since I swiched to kefeis..so that's a good sign, but honestly I am quite experienced. I eat 4000-4500 calories per day as clean as possible and I am among those that can get away with taking low carbs wit slin and not going hypo. Also..I've only taken 4-5IU pharm gh per day in the past, never tried generics, but I never had any numb hands, joint pain etc or any negative sides from the pharm gh, so I don't have any symptoms to go by to judge if my kefeis are good. I'd take a serum gh test,but I am in Canada..and we don't have any private labs.

Backing down on the GH and the blood work could deff give you some answers. Remember your health is most important so being on insulin should not be the reason for you to feel like shit constantly bro.

Get your igf-1 tested and see if the keifei's are even raising it. If not you dont have legit gh. With your symptoms it doesnt sound legit.

You might want to stop immediately so you can know what's causing it.

Thank you for the advice guys. Does anyone if the red welts have a correlation to bunk/fake gh. Basically what I am trying to ask is, has anyone experieced red welts that hurt and the gh has been good?

Some people get red welts on Keifei's while some don't. Usually this is strictly sub-q. Might wanna try switching to IM to see if this continues.

Get your igf-1 tested and see if the keifei's are even raising it. If not you dont have legit gh. With your symptoms it doesnt sound legit.

That doesn't mean anything. The Chinese people fake everything and are very smart. They could just use peptides that raise your IGF levels.
I used different chinese hgh and then decided to try the much more expensive Pharm Grade Norditropin Simplexx. The results and sides are just so different that i really doubt there is any REAL hgh in all these chinese hgh.

Iv had similar issues with certain types of GH... usually after a couple weeks it goes away... Its the body having a reaction to the Amino Acids...

Kefei HGH gave me welts and made me feel slightly off.

I stopped them and wont touch them again, better products out there IMO

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner