over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I feel like I'm 20 again

di8kids

Registered
I got up this morning at 6am(I never do that). I hit the treadmill in my basement for thirty minutes. I dreaded every minute of it.

I drank me a protein shake, walked around the house for a few minutes. I did four loads of laundry, checked all my kids schoolwork (I home educate,) worked with my kids with schoolwork--all before I hit the road for work.

At work I worked out my chest and my triceps at the gym at work during lunch hour.

I just wanted to say that since I have changed my diet and have been working out more--I feel like a 20 year old again.

I just want to say thanks to the humungle information on this board that has helped me--also to my husband's friend Phil.

Right now I am sitting here at work--and my energy is still way up there.

Love you all,
Sincerely,
Di

I thought you were 20!?!? ;) That's cool though. I'm glad you're motivated and working hard. As much as it may suck to know it needs to be done, after it is done, it's always worth it. Good job.

Home School...I notice it more and more

Hey that's great, keep it up your are only old as you act!!! Age is only a number that dosen't count. I have noticed here lately that there are more and more parents home schooling their children where I live. I am trying to get my own business started so my wife can cut her job back to just a few days a week and when we do have kids we can choose this option. Keep it up ;)

Yes - you're only as old as you feel

Because of what you do, you probably don't "look" your age either. Many mistake me for at least 10 years younger. But if you ask Jethro, Flexfactor or Steak, they'll say I look 10 years older :eek: :p :cool:

Great job on having the initiative to home school also!

I have to say this-it may be a little gross though...

xcelbeyond said:
Because of what you do, you probably don't "look" your age either. Many mistake me for at least 10 years younger. But if you ask Jethro, Flexfactor or Steak, they'll say I look 10 years older :eek: :p :cool:

Great job on having the initiative to home school also!

When I was about 33years old, I was in the delivery room getting a C-section because the baby was in distress. Here I am, arms stretched out and strapped. They hide my face from what is going on--I guess because they didn't want me to freak out or something. Anyhow, the doctor blurts out that this was the most amazing thing he has ever saw in his life. Mind you I can't see what is going on, and I am wanting to know what the heck he was talking about. He says that this was the most healthiest thing he has ever saw in his life. He's not talking about the baby--he had my uterus in his hands talking about the uterus. My husband said he was standing there admiring my uterus and telling him it looked like the uterus of an 18 year old. Blew my mind.

Anyhow, if I am as old as my innards--I guess you can say that I am still in my twenties. :cool:

WELL THAT WOULD HAVE FREAKED ME OUT!

I AM GLAD YOU'VE GOT A HEALTHY UTEROUS THOUGH! I HOPE MY LIVER, KIDNEYS ETC...ALL STAY HEALTHY!

PHIL IS A PRETTY KNOWLEDGABLE FELLA!

I WATCHED ONE OF THOSE CHILDBIRTH VIDEOS IN ONE OF MY BIO CLASSES....RIGHT THEN AND THERE I DECIDED ...NO KIDS! LOL....I WOULDN'T DO IT...SO MY WOMAN IS NOT REQUIRED TO GO THROUGH IT EITHER. :)

Thanks for the words of inspiration.

Your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Well.....

Steak Helmet said:
I bet you have a happy man at home??????

He was just bragging to his buddy about me having more energy where it counts. I was a little embarassed, but yet made me feel good that he notices. :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws