over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I feel like shit after shakes

Do any companies still make the LBAs Phil was so big on? I used those for awhile and they caused me no issues at all while the protein shakes do make me feel a bit bloated. Some of it might be the sheer size of how much you are drinking too, the LBAs I used had a really small volume and lots of protein.

as far as I know, Pitbulltank is the LBA guy now

I've tried a ton of different protien shakes and types of protien sources like pea, beef whey. After I have a shake for the next hour or 2 I feel almost hung over. Bloated naucious sluggish. That being said I've found zero food that does this regardless of the quantity I consume.
I mix my shakes with just water and sometimes I'll add a banana.
Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this? With my work and eating habbits due to job demands I'd love to add 2 or 3 shakes a day as I can just drink them while I'm driving.

Give it one more try with Muscle Feast 100% Grass Fed Whey Protein Isolate.
Every popular protein powder on the market at some point in the last 20 has caused me digestive issues of some sort (bloating, gas). Muscle Feast causes me no issues at all. I do not know why, however I am grateful to have stumbled across it.

I easily mix 40 gram servings with minimal water or sometimes coconut milk and have none of the issues you describe. Add blueberries, cold coffee, matcha powder, oatmeal... Very versatile.

Give it a shot...

Give it one more try with Muscle Feast 100% Grass Fed Whey Protein Isolate.
Every popular protein powder on the market at some point in the last 20 has caused me digestive issues of some sort (bloating, gas). Muscle Feast causes me no issues at all. I do not know why, however I am grateful to have stumbled across it.

I easily mix 40 gram servings with minimal water or sometimes coconut milk and have none of the issues you describe. Add blueberries, cold coffee, matcha powder, oatmeal... Very versatile.

Give it a shot...

Have you tried the hydro whey?

I have the same issue. Could it be something as banal as all the air being blended into it causing the bloating? I'm definitely gassier after shakes than after equivalent whole food meals.

If you tried different types of proteins and had the same negative results then it seems the only issue could be the sweeteners. Maybe try a whey isolate with only stevia To see how you respond.

Been using redcon1 MRE protein. Well the lite version since I can't find the other one locally. Tast great and I feelfine, highly recommend it

Been using redcon1 MRE protein. Well the lite version since I can't find the other one locally. Tast great and I feelfine, highly recommend it

I’ve been using it as well. I’m very surprised how good it tastes with the proteins source is coming from Salmon, chicken,etc..

I’ve been using it as well. I’m very surprised how good it tastes with the proteins source is coming from Salmon, chicken,etc..

For real. I actually hate salmon and I can't taste a hint of it. Maybe it's fake...

It makes getting protein and a few extra Cal's in a lot easier for me rather then force feeding. No bloating either

The ingredients look great. My issue is trusting someone who was such a fake with his previous company. That's why I feel skeptical about the label having what it says it does.

Most whey iso isnt whey iso...surprise.

I bought cheap myprotein isolate due to a lab report... saying its accurate grams per serving, and is over 80% bound protein
But the reports on labdoor (testing site) dont actually say if it's concen or actual iso. Unless I'm stupid and it's just a given.
In any case...one serving in 3/4 cups water, and I'm fine.
With more water or another serving, and my body rejects it. Id be using beef iso if these company claims (their process of protein extraction) were true. But they're not lol...immediate read flag when I read their beef iso "process"

I wanted to try muscle feast and xpi iso, but xpi seems to over hype. And no one speak on them.

I bought cheap myprotein isolate due to a lab report... saying its accurate grams per serving, and is over 80% bound protein
But the reports on labdoor (testing site) dont actually say if it's concen or actual iso. Unless I'm stupid and it's just a given.

I'm confused, did Labdoor say it was off spec?

Most whey iso isnt whey iso...surprise.

In any case...one serving in 3/4 cups water, and I'm fine.
With more water or another serving, and my body rejects it. Id be using beef iso if these company claims (their process of protein extraction) were true. But they're not lol...immediate read flag when I read their beef iso "process"

I wanted to try muscle feast and xpi iso, but xpi seems to over hype. And no one speak on them.

TN's beef iso is legit. If you mix it in COR or oats it has a totally different texture and feel than iso whey.

I wouldnt trust a comapny selling 11lbs of protein for 50$. Thats just me. Hey, buy this primo for 30$

Organic plant protein mix, with frozen berries, acai powder, bee pollen, salt, coconut oil. Tastes great and is healthier than those tubs you buy in the shop or online.

TN's beef iso is legit. If you mix it in COR or oats it has a totally different texture and feel than iso whey.

I wouldnt trust a comapny selling 11lbs of protein for 50$. Thats just me. Hey, buy this primo for 30$

I like TN but their process "beef flesh" yada yada. Beef iso is the waste. Hooves, skin, bones,connective tissue, joints, hide, ligaments, ears and more.
Spiked with aminos,glutamine, creatine.
Everyone knows this...

I'm confused, did Labdoor say it was off spec?

Idk how to make sense report. Ill dm you link once u clear messages.
Maybe you can make sense it. Or find date of test lol

Last edited:
I've tried a ton of different protien shakes and types of protien sources like pea, beef whey. After I have a shake for the next hour or 2 I feel almost hung over. Bloated naucious sluggish. That being said I've found zero food that does this regardless of the quantity I consume.
I mix my shakes with just water and sometimes I'll add a banana.
Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this? With my work and eating habbits due to job demands I'd love to add 2 or 3 shakes a day as I can just drink them while I'm driving.
banana is known to bloat pal

drop it..

buy gluten free ground oats powder from likes of my protein and add a clean whey isolate. try that.

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

chicken shakes

Derek Poundstone used to do that-- mix up chicken breasts and water in a blender. Like most of the massive string men he was a complete freak in the food department, routinely consuming 5 whole chicken breast at a time in his shakes. 5 chicken breasts, when combined with all the water he put in there, filled up the entire blender after it was blended.

There was nothing else in there--just chicken and water. He said he got used to the taste after a while and it really wasn't that bad. He said it just tasted like chicken in drinkable form.

If I was doing something like that, I would definitely be adding some fiber and digestive enzymes in those shakes.

Here are two proteins you might want to try if the standard proteins bother you:

ChIKPRO

PROGENIX (salmon protein isolate)

The PROGENIX is pretty costly, but the CHiKPRO isn't too bad.

Here are two proteins you might want to try if the standard proteins bother you:

ChIKPRO

PROGENIX (salmon protein

The PROGENIX is pretty costly, but the CHiKPRO isn't too bad.

Couldn't find out where Progenex sources the salmon, except that it's Norwegian salmon like the ProGo I mentioned. Might be the same.

"ProGo™ is a salmon protein hydrolysate powder obtained from the head and backbone offcuts left after salmon filleting, which are then subjected to gentle processing using only enzymatic hydrolysis, followed by separation of the water-soluble protein phase and spray-drying the concentrate. ProGo™ contains 621 distinct oligopeptides and peptides, 100% of which have a molecular weight less than 3,000 Da, as determined by MALDI-TOF (matrix assisted laser desorption/ ionization-time of flight) analysis. Gel permeation chromatography analysis further showed that 50% of these peptides have a molecular weight of less than 1,000 Da. ProGo™ is routinely tested for the absence of persistant organic chemicals, pesticides, heavy metals and microbial contamination"

**broken link removed**

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner