over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I feel like shit.....

joe bigboy

Newbies
damn... i been battling some chest congestion now for over a week and a head cold and sinuses for like a month and today well this evening mainly i started feeling like shit. i have been taking pheragan syrup for cough but this evening i noticed i started running a mild fever about 92.2 or 3. being only 5 weeks out from my show i definetly wanna stop this before it gets any worse, i have some Erythomycin sitting here that i was thinking about running to see if that helps, what do ya think?

I think

you aren't going to be competing if you get sick or you'll look like crap. Take antibiotic right away. You have enough time to get rid of the water you will hold from it. I had to done this two weeks before a show once and I was fine.

shit i'm sorry i meant to say that my temp was 99.2 last night not 92.2, lol..
thats how bad i felt, i didnt even know what i was typing. i feel pretty rough this morning too, temp is back down to 98.8 but i still feel really bad. also if i do have to go on antibiotics should i quit tkaing turinabol? it's the only oral taht i'm on right now, everything else is injectable... i've always heard antibiotics can fuck with some oral AS....

yeah, that temp was goofy, I was going to tell you you're dieing if its that low. Glad you're not doing that.

lol... yea if it was actually 92.2 i doubt i would have even been conscious let alone typing... my temp is back down to 98.4 now, i feel hot inside but i think that may be from all the shit i'm taking... i hoping its just a common cold or something simple and maybe i'll be feeling better in a day or so. i really hope i don't have to start antibiotics because i don't wanna have to stop the Tbol

Take the antibiotics. They don't effect oral AAS. Just make sure your taking around 900mg milk thistle to help your liver, and antibiotics kill all bacteria, including good bacteria, so pick up some acidophillus(I spelled it wrong) and that will keep your good baceria. I take it you have the "Z" pack. Its like 2pills the 1st day and 1 pill for 4 more days. I love that stuff. I take it all the time when I get sick. Works very well.

Just got done with my Z pack and I full great. I have all the same problems as you do Joe: Sinus infection and brochitus. The Z pak works good. I have been taking milk thystle and synthergine too so my liver doesn't fall out either...:p

Good Luck with your show!

bulldog21 said:
Just got done with my Z pack and I full great. I have all the same problems as you do Joe: Sinus infection and brochitus. The Z pak works good. I have been taking milk thystle and synthergine too so my liver doesn't fall out either...:p

Good Luck with your show!

thanks bro.... i had this damn head cold for like a month now, i was in FL for about 10 days back in jan and i live in bmore so i guess when i came back going from the upper 70s to the damn 20s fucked with me....

I've got the same thing bro. My fever just broke today from 103 yesterday, but my head is so friggin clogged it feels like it's going to explode. A friend of mine told me he usually goes to the gym and sweats it out in cardio and that works for him. Does that really work? I would imagine it takes up energy that your body could be using to fight off the virus, but I'm no doctor. I always thought rest was best.

i've heard some ppl say that too about sweating it out, me personally it makes me feel worse. last evening i did 30 min walk on the treadmill at 3.2mph, i felt ok while i was doing it really but afterward i felt like i was gonna pass out

joe bigboy said:
damn... i been battling some chest congestion now for over a week and a head cold and sinuses for like a month and today well this evening mainly i started feeling like shit. i have been taking pheragan syrup for cough but this evening i noticed i started running a mild fever about 92.2 or 3. being only 5 weeks out from my show i definetly wanna stop this before it gets any worse, i have some Erythomycin sitting here that i was thinking about running to see if that helps, what do ya think?

Augmentin has been working great for this winter's cold season. Get on top of it, see a doc. Lots of people been getting strep throat, bronchitis and flu from the cold lowering their immune systems.

AG
www.ag-guys.com

joe bigboy said:

92 or 93 is a fever for you?

I also found it helps to keep a window open in your room, but sleep with sweatpants and a sweatshirt. You'll wake up soaked,but for some reason it makes me feel better. A few sauna trips work good also. I believe in the sweating it out method. Also, try taking "airborne" 4x daily

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131