advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I feel SO guilty but should I? (near prison experience)

Dave_19

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
ok heres the story, im a proffesonal trained and certified body piercer for 6 years this dec 14th.. I have perfomed i would say about 5,000 piercings since I have special training in blood born pathogen, cross contamination, first aide, cpr, and anteseptic technique along with basic human antonomy, so what im saying here im reponsible when it comes to knowledge and experience Everything I use to pierce jewlely and parifinalia is sterilozed in a high pressure coocker auto clave. auto claves get frequent spore test to ensure they are working to thier maximum potential,

now the legal bullshit charges against me 1) it was illegal pierced out of my house rathen then my shop, so no taxes, whole sale license for what i had in jewerly and supplies, the girl was 17 10 months but didnt live with any parents, her friends mom house who was a crack head, so ya she was a minor w/o parental consent although I did know her mom said it was ok (which her mom admited post to me piercing it) but it was verbal so that throws that out and, last and the biggest the Girl donates blood and was tested clean, then 3 months later in the same time gap that i pierced her she got hepatitus c which her parents told her basically is going to be life long medical bills whilbe being a danger to society constantly even using same hair bruss or chap stick can transfer it and the worst she had a maximum of 30 more years of life her doctors said unless they found the cure for it which was "unlikely". im looking at like 6-10 years here

now hear me out before I sound like an asshole, all they know is she got hepatitus c during a span of 3 months and i pierced her, but they said for her to have it I would had to previously pierced someone with hepatitus c or have some sort of bodily fluid from someone who had it in direct contact with the open woond like a bloodly clamp or forcepts, SO my needles are 12 cents each, and after 1 use i learned while piercing myself and im sure u guys know just as well they get DULL dull the point where it hurts your finger to attempt a 2nd hole if i do a pair of anything on anyone infact i change needles bec of this, another thing on avg we pierce or tattoo atleast 1 person with HIV per week, like im gonna gamble with those statics to save 12 cents! besides this 2 things were used a plain cork from a sterile package stuffed in her nose 1 time use obviusly, and the jewelry she bought pre packaged which I sterilized just for infection cases usually dusty jewley with germs causes irritation, no real risk of virus though bec no chance of survival, so the 3 thigns i used couldnt have caused a hepatitus c transufission, after 5,000 people this is my first problem.

No one has ever pointed the finger at me for this. so anyway I decided to call the parents who said I was biggest scum on earth once i told them who i was, in my own defense since the girl is in a small town local and friends of friends i know a lot about her, she shots up and is complete whore the girl she lived with is exact same and so are her parents, her parents have bought her female friend liquor since age 12 supposedly and they Live in a beat down extremely dirty house right exactly on 8 mile and detroit dead end (horrible nerighboor hood) also broken glass people bitched about on the grass thier AND she got gang banged on the trapalin outside that house i know of at a party by 4 black men, if that tells u something about her... so yes thier is a BIG chance she some how got this besides me i inteligently and respectivly expressed this to the mother and reasured her I dont even pierce out of my home anymore and know only do it legitaly in the shop which is true bec they are giving me good hours thier. and its impossible to get away with piercing minors thier not to mention an aproved sterilve enviorement by health department... and that this was my career and future ect.., but tried to still not forget to talk to her about her daughter and say thats what was really important ect.. I told her honestly I think they have no proof on me bec they really dont the girl was alone, so I said look from the bat you guys have nothing on me i cannot get in trouble for this, but thats not why im calling I just figure I would try to help some how by letting you know me a little better instead of thinking im some scumb bag reusing needles to save 12 cents, and that i actually take pride in what i do and take every precaution. anyway I got out of it all her parents and her dont want to get me in trouble for anything bec of our 1.5 hour talk, so im fine with that, but even tho I feel Its not possible i could have gave her this, im the only one that feels this way bec only i would know the truth being the supplier and of course i wouldnt admit to doing it, so now to end this and quit typing so much... I have this rep locally for passing this Hepatius C and using dirty needles, they got the local school district (S) invlolved and informed all kids by a local piercing in my home town they didnt have a name tho acording to everyone who bugged me BUT I serously got about 60 phone calls in 2 days, tons of emails and instant messages threating me about hepatitus and guilt trips about "killing this girl" and saying im never going to u again, blah blah blah. its kind of plugging into my head and im starting to just belevie it from hearing it so much and I feel like complete shit but thiers no way in the end to tell how she really got this 100% so im always goign to be the main suspect, I feel like a killer up for murder picturing her dying or life ruined like a drunk driver who hits and burns up a tennage girl... I dont think I should be feeling so terrible but I cannot help the overwhelming Guilt, what do you guys think about this, i feel like im rationalizing when i talk about her drug/sexual history, even tho inside i know my process is 100% sterile especially this recent one bec its still fresh in memory. If you read all of that thank you for hanging in thier but I had a lot to say, what would you guys do from here? and how should I feel about this... any advice PLEASE i cannot even sleep now for the 2nd night in a row.

dave, how would it even be possible that you passed it to her. from what i read theres no way, unless you have it and sneezed on the lil whore. you know it wasnt you that did it, no possible way. just remember that man. she got it because of her lifestyle. and your clean on all charges, dont let these fuckers get to you. dont feel guilty or sorry for her, its cold hearted but she deserves it.

Riv

Someone is in denial.. and it isn't you. Clearly these people are looking for a scapegoat. Anyone objective can see you aren't the problem.

I'd relax and just chill out. Years ago someone ran to the paper about a local tatooist around me having aids and all kinds of rumors. If you have aids you have to register at a hospital within 60miles of your home. There is no record for this man. Then it changed to Hep C, this I was told from his cousin. But still no cases brought down on him. I got my first bit of ink from this man and am fine as I know it and I go get blood tests every 3 months. Still nothing! I wouldn't worry about it too much. If it makes you feel any better, next time I'm on that side of the state I'll let you repierce something for me. Don't worry.

thanks guys, yeah hopefully in the future im just hoping someone else I didnt pierce she knows shows to have gaven it to her, so i can have some defense rather then my word, guess i'll just wait it out...

i would contact the APP and maybe BMEzine for help or insight. APP is the assocaiton of professional piercers and bmezine is dedicated to body modification. BME would be a great place to go as they have a lot of professionals on that sight. And anyone who knows anything about piercing would know that you did not give her hep-c assuming you are straight up about your autoclave and such and i don't see why you wouldn't be. Piercing out of the house was a bad idea but still the chances of her getting anything from you is so ludcirously slim. I assume you have your documentation on your spore testing and everything else is in order?

daveb my father has hepatitus C and I can tell you the only way you can pass it on to someone else is when someone with the the virus contacts blood from somebody else with his own blood.

hey you fell bad,it shows your human and you care congratulations...as far as all that other crap goes with this broad you know you were in the rightand she is not...You are feeling guilty for something SHE did and cause she can not admit she is wrong you feel for her...DON'T !!! Life isn;t always fair but dude when your right your right don't feel bad over someones elses life if they choose not to change it..it is not your or mine or anyone elses problem to fix the world..all we have to do is be good people and help those who want help....you will come out of this all right and as time goes by her true colors will become obvious to all that judged you....

I think that saint had the best advice of all....good luck and hang in there you'll be a stronger person after all this clears up

dave

if your tellin the truth about the sterility of your practices there is no way she got it from you.

If this was a standup model citizen type girl I could understand you having doubts or possibly second guessing yourself to a SMALL SMALL SMALL degree

but given her history, i don't see how they could try to pinpoint this on you. Looks like they are just trying to point the finger at someone.

I don't see why you should feel guilty at all in the back of your mind but I can totally understand what you mean about when everyone is trying to say you did it, it tends to make you start to believe them to some degree...kind of like when you tell a person they are sick they start to believe it.

Considering this girls past, family, and where she comes from i think that pointing out the piercer is the last place they should put blame. Is she a needle user? Needle using doesn't have to be just a heroin user. I know some whores (strippers) who use needles but its not heroin. They mainline cocaine. There are some fucked up people out there. Sounds like the brief description you gave of her IMO the peircing would be the last place i pointed blam. Gang banged by 4 niggers? and i am sure thats not even the worst this whore has done. Looks like karma coming back on her for the type of lifestyle she has chosen. Sorry bro, i would have no sympathy for this type of low life.

DamageInc

"When in doubt...choke em out

damn

Sorry to here that bro!!
Not only for law suit sake but most ly for the sake of possible lost business. Sounds like your gonna need a good lawyer. They will need one too, so hopefully the family has smoked up all the dough in crack and has no money for a lwayer. That way they have to find one that wants the case pro bono unless they win.
And it sounds like to me if you had a good lawyer you'd probably come out on top. Keep you head up bro!!

I hate lawyers! Especially buffman4 whom was a CPA/ lawyer wannabe!!

OK Like dislike most lawyers. The only ones I like are the ones that are members of this board. :)

Re: damn

Superior1 said:
Sorry to here that bro!!
Not only for law suit sake but most ly for the sake of possible lost business. Sounds like your gonna need a good lawyer. They will need one too, so hopefully the family has smoked up all the dough in crack and has no money for a lwayer. That way they have to find one that wants the case pro bono unless they win.
And it sounds like to me if you had a good lawyer you'd probably come out on top. Keep you head up bro!!

I hate lawyers! Especially buffman4 whom was a CPA/ lawyer wannabe!!

OK Like dislike most lawyers. The only ones I like are the ones that are members of this board. :)

no its not even about trouble, i made this thread bec of feeling guilty, the parents know they cannot prove shit and i spoke to them and they are not even going to attempt to press charges, i said this from the begging but im starting to get over it, the girl is already back out parting being her normal horrible self, you would think she would get a reality check after all this.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws