YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

i feel this does me better justice.......

DK0223

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
not a freak like some of you monsters here, but i do feel this represents my physique better than the last pic i posted a couple weeks ago. but im sure hatas still gonna hate :p

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 751
not a freak like some of you monsters here, but i do feel this represents my physique better than the last pic i posted a couple weeks ago. but im sure hatas still gonna hate :p

I can tell you workout now. JK. But seriously. Yeah, I agree, that other pic wasn't flattering one bit, but this one shows you have some hardness in your arms. Keep bangin the weights consistently for a few more years and you'll make some solid improvements.

I can tell you workout now. JK. But seriously. Yeah, I agree, that other pic wasn't flattering one bit, but this one shows you have some hardness in your arms. Keep bangin the weights consistently for a few more years and you'll make some solid improvements.

Thanks for the words bro. Yea I'm nothing special compared to alot here but I think I do got a lil something to bring to the table

Not sure a pic of your arm qualifies as representation of your physique?
Maybe I'm just being a "hata"...

I dont think there are any haters here, except for maybe Queefer....but you look a lot like he did a few years back. I think you could end up looking like Queefer in a few more years.........without all the Gs of stuff though if you do it the right way.
hey thanks a lot phil, idk if ill ever be on q's level tho:eek:
Not sure a pic of your arm qualifies as representation of your physique?
Maybe I'm just being a "hata"...

here we go:rolleyes:

I'm just saying I'd you want us to judge your physique then show it.

Your arm? Its ok, nice beach arm. I'm sure girls love it which is what really matters at the end of the day.

thats a picture of your right arm, delt, and left forearm....

those aren't mandatories in posing trunks...

I respect him for posting his pic, I don't have the balls to post mine, I will be honest
I am happy with who I am and here I am just a small fish in a large sea full of sharks
6 ft tall, 230, 34 in waist, proportionate physique, I am just not cut and vascular.
besides, I got my ex mocking me every chance she gets all I need is someone here doing the same thing, LOL

On second thought, mopar made a good point to me on how it ain't like me to be negative like this.

I requested my post deleted. I cannot stand how you choose to do things dfresh but I don't need to be an asshole about it either. My apologies

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

On second thought, mopar made a good point to me on how it ain't like me to be negative like this.

I requested my post deleted. I cannot stand how you choose to do things dfresh but I don't need to be an asshole about it either. My apologies

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

Jay dub u are the man, truly a class act when I grow up I want to be like you. Guys like u are what makes this board legit, keep it up..

I'm just saying I'd you want us to judge your physique then show it.

Your arm? Its ok, nice beach arm. I'm sure girls love it which is what really matters at the end of the day.

He did show it in the last thread. But you have to admit, we all prefer to post the flattering pics of ourselves.

you are still young and havn't been training as long as a lot of guys here , that said I think you are in a great place to start growing , pretty lean and seem very motivated , just slow down a little and roll on with what you have.
Remember Rome wasn't built in a day

you are still young and havn't been training as long as a lot of guys here , that said I think you are in a great place to start growing , pretty lean and seem very motivated , just slow down a little and roll on with what you have.
Remember Rome wasn't built in a day

Thanks, means a lot coming from a well respected member and competitor like yourself brotha. As of late I've come back down to earth and have learned to just be happy with what I got. And I know there's always room to improve

Off to a real good start bud! Keep pounding that iron and kill it in the kitchen.

Keep training hard and pounding the clean food. Consistency will take you wherever you choose to go. Never listen to negativity. Had I done that I would have never stuck with this sport. Some people here thrive on negativity and bringing others down because they are unhappy in their lives. A negative man is of small mind and heart, showing a true reflection of their own fear and misery. Keep doing what you're doing! ;)

Last edited:
Good start, now make friends with the squat rack and pull some dead lifts. With the right attitude and pharmacologic intervention you can fit right in around here.

To be honest with you, I can't see shit in your pic!
Your pic is very veiled. Your chest is covered by your arm, no abs shown or nothing.
Your arms and shoulder looks ok, but I think you need a better photo for a better response.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131