over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I finally did it, i quit drinking!

He already has a GABA addiction with alcohol. GABA is a part of the mitigation process of steroid induced calcium toxicity. Alcohol is toxic of itself because of its metabolites, yet GABA itself is not toxic unless conversely the calcium gets to low. You need a balence.

His question and his choice is wiether or not if or if he may not further handle GABA drugs without further instigating his addiction to alcohol.

Thank you for your full confidence. You win. You can have this place to yourself.
He would be best off allowing his body to reach homeostasis the best it can. Have you dealt with addiction? Jumping to a substance specially one that one that works through a similar pathway can easily bring you back to the original substance or pick up the new drug as your drug of choice.

My experience with addiction is, (and this is how I like to define addiction to people)... I had an inability to control/stop my use despite wanting/trying to stop. I did not want to use the substances I truly did not, but I was a slave to them.

Honestly stay far away from anything... allow your body/mind to reach homeostasis. Then be careful what you engage in for a while. Again, I don't know how bad the situation was.

But I personally have beat the worst type of drug addiction imaginable and have many years under my belt sober(ish) family and friends consider me sober, AA wouldn't.

But I could have beat it many years prior but I had to figure out what would work for me. AA doesn't work for me. Medication has helped (which I have tapered down below to what the medical industry would consider an effective dosage).

Things are going so well for me at this point so I'm afraid to hop off the couple meds I take to stay clean (so is my wife).

So to an extent I agree with your statement.

I wouldn't shun out meds. But what gaba drug would you suggest for an recovering alcoholic? I can't think of one that would actually beneficial.

You you could try out naltrexone (I hate naltrexone but a friend of mine had a great experience with it), antabuse is another option. I'm sure there are others but gaba-based drugs... nooo

He would be best off allowing his body to reach homeostasis the best it can. Have you dealt with addiction? Jumping to a substance specially one that one that works through a similar pathway can easily bring you back to the original substance or pick up the new drug as your drug of choice.

My experience with addiction is, (and this is how I like to define addiction to people)... I had an inability to control/stop my use despite wanting/trying to stop. I did not want to use the substances I truly did not, but I was a slave to them.

Honestly stay far away from anything... allow your body/mind to reach homeostasis. Then be careful what you engage in for a while. Again, I don't know how bad the situation was.

But I personally have beat the worst type of drug addiction imaginable and have many years under my belt sober(ish) family and friends consider me sober, AA wouldn't.

But I could have beat it many years prior but I had to figure out what would work for me. AA doesn't work for me. Medication has helped (which I have tapered down below to what the medical industry would consider an effective dosage).

Things are going so well for me at this point so I'm afraid to hop off the couple meds I take to stay clean (so is my wife).

So to an extent I agree with your statement.

I wouldn't shun out meds. But what gaba drug would you suggest for an recovering alcoholic? I can't think of one that would actually beneficial.

You you could try out naltrexone (I hate naltrexone but a friend of mine had a great experience with it), antabuse is another option. I'm sure there are others but gaba-based drugs... nooo
I haven't felt a terrible sorted addiction although I've had a tee totler family which makes it harder than it is. On the short term, alcohol can disrupt my circuitry, and I don't want to quit because everything sucks, yet I do bare it and quit.

GABA B drugs counteract much of the toxicity of steroids on the nervous system. If they are selective for GABA B, then they may not affect the GABA A addiction. Drugs such as Baclofen do that, a derivative of phenibut. Phenibut itself is primarily a calcium channel inhibitor, secondarily a GABA B agonist, which s great for overcoming the toxicity of steroid use. Fluorophenibut is both a GABA A, a GABA B agonist, and a lesser calcium channel inhibitor, getting into the dopinergic addictive properties.

Sorry guys, fuck, no opiates here.

I haven't felt a terrible sorted addiction although I've had a tee totler family which makes it harder than it is. On the short term, alcohol can disrupt my circuitry, and I don't want to quit because everything sucks, yet I do bare it and quit.

GABA B drugs counteract much of the toxicity of steroids on the nervous system. If they are selective for GABA B, then they may not affect the GABA A addiction. Drugs such as Baclofen do that, a derivative of phenibut. Phenibut itself is primarily a calcium channel inhibitor, secondarily a GABA B agonist, which s great for overcoming the toxicity of steroid use. Fluorophenibut is both a GABA A, a GABA B agonist, and a lesser calcium channel inhibitor, getting into the dopinergic addictive properties.

Sorry guys, fuck, no opiates here.

That is interesting... Definitely something I'll research more into.

However, the big concern (SUBJECT OF THE THREAD) here is the alcohol abuse, I think my main message here is the MAN SHOULDN'T GET ON A FULL CYCLE. Increasing androgenic activity simply makes high and lows higher and lower than they normally would, coming off rec substance abuse do the same thing, why exacerbate it? In my personal opinion; while being in the high normal range or even slightly higher, allows me to better cope with the stresser's of life.

With addiction as a primary concern getting big shouldn't be the priority, allow his body to heal and reach homeostasis stay at HRT doses or something like 300 mg test (definitely stay below doses that toxicity would be a concern. Just for a few months preferably longer but at least 3 months, MINIMUM!

congrats....ive felt best when i dont drink...all drinking does is give you a hangover and make you miss working out cuz your head is pounding

Good going bro, keep up the good work. Just wish you would have held off the sauce for a little bit.

bro, i appreciate that but you dont know how crazy i been w AAS.
this is mild as i prob ever been besieds trt
currently 400mg test e a week and doing gh eod. will prob do slin here
That's how most people do it. They substitute excersise.

The alcohol was toxic for what its metabolite did, yet its receptor functioning actually prevented some toxicity. Can you replace the alcohol with other clean GABA drugs without going overboard according to your old habits? GABA agonism and calcium channel inhibition are the primary mechanisms of action for alcohol. They actually help with all the calcium toxicity from steroids. It's a balance. Steroid abusers increase intercellular calcium toxicity, while GABA abusers (including benzo abusers) decrease calcium into cell death by itself. You have to strike the right balance.

Your question is if you can use GABA drugs appropriately. It could help you stay off alcohol while mitigating the effects of steroids, or it could send you into another tailspin. First off, alcohol is a dirty drug affecting many pathways. Even if you can use clean selective GABA drugs appropriately for GABA itself, this may not quench your thirst for your preference for alcohol in its many other actions, thereby instigating your alcohol seeking behavior.

I'm a little like you. I go off all the time, yet I tend to binge on alcohol beyond what is healthy. No use for just one drink. One drink already screws it all up anyway. I plan on using Fluorophenibut to help me with that.
vaping thc has been a godsend. the perfect thing to take edge off and get me ready to sleep.
i also drink what me and wife call our "sleepy tea" its got lavender and other things that make ya relaxed and just the process itself of sipping on warm tea is soothing and really sets the stage for sleep
-F2S

i also drink what me and wife call our "sleepy tea" its got lavender and other things that make ya relaxed and just the process itself of sipping on warm tea is soothing and really sets the stage for sleep
-F2S
Tim Ferriss mixes two tbs of apple cider vinegar (eg. Bragg's) and one tbs of honey into warm water before night. He calls it an elephant tranquilizer :eek:

bro, i appreciate that but you dont know how crazy i been w AAS.
this is mild as i prob ever been besieds trt
currently 400mg test e a week and doing gh eod. will prob do slin here

What you are doing as a whole is steps in the right direction for health. But getting off one substance to jump on another is like substitution in a way. It would have been nice to hear you spent some time kicking all substances. Times in my life when I was strong enough to be off all substances including vitamins and supplements really showed me that I can be happy with myself as is and I do not need anything to be happy and healthy. Not to say you aren't happy or healthy right now. Just sharing my thoughts man, again I aplaud for making difficult changes.

What you are doing as a whole is steps in the right direction for health. But getting off one substance to jump on another is like substitution in a way. It would have been nice to hear you spent some time kicking all substances. Times in my life when I was strong enough to be off all substances including vitamins and supplements really showed me that I can be happy with myself as is and I do not need anything to be happy and healthy. Not to say you aren't happy or healthy right now. Just sharing my thoughts man, again I aplaud for making difficult changes.
sometimes different journey leads to same destination.
this is working for me.
i have done grams of AAS a week, drank, smoked cigarettes, etc
this is hella moderate for me lol
-F

whew!!! i finally did it! as some of you may know i have been on a binder.
for past @3-4 years or more i have consistently drank atleast 10 shots of vodka every night. usually @15 and as much as 20 shots was not uncommon at all.
and that was just a monday night....
Lots of things contributed to me going off the deep end but i will save that for my log i will start coming this monday when i get back to training.

Anyway, quick recap: about 3-4 years ago it dawned on me i would never compete again and coincidentally i started drinking every night. quick working out pretty much. liver was so jacked from the alcohol i would barely eat 1-2 small meals always shit food. i would pass out at 12 midnight and sleep til near 2pm waking up and finally getting out of bed only cuz blood sugar would be so low i'd go hypo
Well, last week i woke up and had enough of it. i was starting to see physical side effects of the alcohol abuse. i had gotten skinny fat cuz was consuming most my cals in alcohol and barely eating. no working out and usually skipping my trt shot... i got the shakes in my hands to where i could barely get fork or spoon to my mouth before shaking all the food off... constantly sweating...
i also smoked cigarettes anytime i was buzzed or drunk so bout 10-12 smokes a night. i did that and the 10-15+ shots of vodka every night for YEARS.

i have now been totally sober and quit smoking both cold turkey last monday so officially been 1 week and 2 days. i know that sounds small but it is a great beginning. i finally slept GOOD for first time since i stopped drinking. so took a full week before i slept good.

for anyone struggling w the drink, just STOP! No excuses, no tappering off just stop. sooooo worth it. i now cant think of a reason to ever drink again. cons totally outweigh the pros....

i will start a log soon to keep me accountable and to show anyone how fast you can get back in shape. atleast i think i can, we will see....
-F2S
Congratulations Fit2Serve.
God bless

Love success stories. They keep me pluggin as well. 2,535 days meth free. God bless you guys who stay sober. Love you for that. Keep it up, fellas.
Nice job. Crazy thing about methamphetamine is you never stop missing it. You just learn to live without it (or you die). Good job taking the better path.

Addiction is rough...

Just when you think you're in control and that nothing can throw you off balance, one little slip up of being in the wrong place at the wrong time can shatter everything around you.

Stay strong boys

There is most definitely hope...

I've always been one to go all in with things... And I've been down the addiction pathway in multiple times throughout my life, for different reasons, but always because I was trying to balance myself out (due to extreme anxiety). It's pretty fucking absurd I made it out alive... And when you get to the stage of shooting crystal meth and heroin together... It's pretty fucking dim lit...

But there's still hope, that is for damn sure.

12 years off Heroin.

My best friend for 30 years was clean from heroin for a number of years too. His long term gf dumped him in 2015, and he went back to his old ways. Getting high on heroin was the only way he knew to deal with that kind of pain. He died of an overdose that September.

My weakness is alcohol. Things are going well these days, but things don't always go well. A traumatic event like a divorce would be my trigger for another months long bender.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws