over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I finally got one!!!!

haze324 said:
^ +1

check out pitbullforum.com that site is full of great advice and info. All the foods you guys have listed are all top of the line foods. The best food for my guys was Natures Variety. (and I add some cottage cheese sometimes an egg white)

Don't crop the ears man....here's a pic of my two when they were puppies. The ears just make them look fun.

..and yes by far the most affectionate dogs out there.

Picture025.jpg
haze nice pit also, man when you look at a pit, the word "POWER" just comes to mind.. they are awesome dogs.

b-boy said:
dayuuuuuummmmm flexmaster thats a hella nice dog bro, look at the head on that beast.. reminds me of my old dog that i got from grapevine kennels in california! hutch i feed my put natural choice by nutro, right now, when he's older i will switch him to diamond! and when it comes to cropping the ears it depends on what the dogs head and ears look like, my current put i will not crop his ears, he has nice perky ears as is. i have had dogs with and without cropped ears.
thanks b-boy...how many do you have? lets see a pic of the puppy...i think blue nose puppies are the coolest looking puppies ever. tank gets so much attention from people, they are constantly awed by him everytime i take him out. i love it.LOL i want to get another blue nose next year.

hutch, you will be suprised at the things a pit can do...tank is always suprising me with the different antics he pulls.LOL

Flexmaster - your pit is awsome man!

b-boy thanks for that info..

I tried yesterday to get on that pitbullforum but they are not taking any new members at the moment..Ill try later though..

A lot of guys on here have pits, I guess its the whole bodybuilder thing and liking muscular dogs...

KING SNAKE said:
Bad ass Dog Hutch!

Makes me want to get another Dog now.

Get a dog for a gift to yourself after you turn pro!!!:D I saw your pics, I cant believe your twenty years old....Ridiculus..Good luck at the Contest man...

Hutch now all you need is a Bordeaux. Having a litter in a couple of months. The more the better.

RazorCuts said:
Hutch now all you need is a Bordeaux. Having a litter in a couple of months. The more the better.

Man I would be all over one of those pups Razor. Once Strongmind moves up here and I get a house its on...I want one of those and a boxer. Oh yeah and a doberman..:p :D

bulldog21 said:
Man I would be all over one of those pups Razor. Once Strongmind moves up here and I get a house its on...I want one of those and a boxer. Oh yeah and a doberman..:p :D

Just let me know when. I have 2 litters a year.
Dobes are awsome. My family bred them for years back in the 80's and 90's.

Here's a pic of my girl...she's not huge by any means, but she has great symmetry and is very aesthetically pleasing :D lmao!! Shes is young in these pics...all under a year I believe. She is 52lbs now. Oh, and no, I dont make here wear that chain a round her neck lol, I put it on her just playing around for the pic hehe

Attachments

• sadie on bed cropped.jpg
    sadie on bed cropped.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 277
  • sadie outside.jpg
    sadie outside.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 282
  • saide and deuce.jpg
    saide and deuce.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 323
  • sadie puppy.jpg
    sadie puppy.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:
HELLA SWOLE said:
she's not huge by any means, but she has great symmetry and is very aesthetically pleasing
shit bro for a female she's a BIG girl! nice head and chest on her!

b-boy said:
shit bro for a female she's a BIG girl! nice head and chest on her!

Thanks bro! I was just kidding about the aestheitcs part though :p: I am not that hardcore lol. You got any pics of your stud?

ok sorry it has taken me so long but editing is a bitch, my file size was way to large. anyway these are of duke a few weeks back.. currently he's 15 weeks old and about 32lbs. he's all white with blue spots and blue eyes. if i can ever scan some pics of some of my past dogs i will post them up! duke is the only dog i have right now, ive had as many as four at a time.

Attachments

• duke!.JPG
    duke!.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 239
  • duke2.JPG
    duke2.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
b-boy said:
ok sorry it has taken me so long but editing is a bitch, my file size was way to large. anyway these are of duke a few weeks back.. currently he's 15 weeks old and about 32lbs. he's all white with blue spots and blue eyes. if i can ever scan some pics of some of my past dogs i will post them up! duke is the only dog i have right now, ive had as many as four at a time.

Nice!!!....I like how his ears stand up and hang...My pups ears just hang and are floppy...I am prolly gonna get the ears cropped...dont know yet though...Four pits at one time is nuts man...I am gonna start calling you the dog whisperer...:D

recent pic of duke

heres recent pic of duke he just turned 6 months...

Attachments

• duke 6months.JPG
    duke 6months.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 86
Beautiful dog bro...........

b-boy said:
heres recent pic of duke he just turned 6 months...
it looks like he's starting to fill out already! did you get his ears cropped?

flexmaster said:
it looks like he's starting to fill out already! did you get his ears cropped?
no my little girls voted not to crop his ears so they win!!! he's got nice perky ears anyway!

Looking good man..I like his ears..My dogs are super floppy...wish they perked up a bit..Ill post mine tonight..

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws