over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

i freaking hate moving

tomuchgear

Registered
just a quick rant and update. i freaking hate moving man it sucks. we are in the house though finaly. a few more little things to move and all that. should be online in a more normal capacity here in the next couple weeks. well there is my rant later guys.

It's said that moving is the most stressful thing next to the death of a loved one. Take deep breaths, count to ten and find your "happy place" :D

It's said that moving is the most stressful thing next to the death of a loved one. Take deep breaths, count to ten and find your "happy place" :D

I think it depends on the situation. The last time I moved it was because the neighborhood was no longer good like when I moved there. By the time I got fed up:

There was noise from the hoodlums all night.
Some of them were stealing my mail.
Once I bought my car there were attempts to break into it.

3 months after I bought the car I moved to an apartment building with a quiet clause in the lease. It has more secure mailboxes and off street parking. I guess if I move from here to someplace that is not better I will miss it.

it would take me a long time to count the number of times ive moved with my crazy ex, not just together but constantly in and out of the houses.
I've vowed to never ever do it myself again, i have since always hired a moving company, about $250-$350 and its all done for you. moving rocks this way, wasn't stressfull at all.
All i have to do is move everything downstairs into the garage or living room, those guys just toss it all in the truck and go. Had a 4 bedroom townhouse packed into a truck in about an hour.

I hear ya bro. We just moved and IT SUX! Still have some odds and ends to move to the new place, still got alot to set up and I cant find a damn thing. I swear next time I move I'm leaving everything and buying all new stuff lol.

eh its not so bad. got a lil stressed bought a pack of cigs. got to start quiting all over again. ya i understand the bad neighborhood thing. we decided it was time to move as the area is on a steady decline. the clincher was when my four year old walked upped to me dropped a racial slur and the fbomb. i was like ok ya thats it. a steady bad element has been moving into the area. so we got a nice house good school district. only problem now is the nieghborhood is so freaking peaceful. i am not used to the lack of noise. i sit up and listen to the damn crickets lol.

Everlast and I still haven't got everything out of our houses. I really need to have a yard sale, but I'm been putting it off. I might just have Goodwill come pick it all up.

Good luck with your move!

Maybe its different where you are Sassy, but good will wont pick up a damn thing here in las vegas. I tried to donate all of our old computer equipment to several organizations here last year, good will said they would take it if i dropped it off. I told them how much there was and they said i could talk to their driver and if hes in the area in the next month he can swing by if there's time, otherwise trash it.

Being in the military I have moved some but moving back to the states sucks the most. Most dont have a car when they first arrive so it helps having family for sure.

I've been in this home over a decade and I still have boxes that haven't been unpacked! The chaos of moving just throws me into a bad place. I get so out of whack that I can barely function without some serious training and sauna time.

I hate moving. I still have boxes not unpacked after 7 years. I have finally been able to train myself to donate/throw away things I do not use. I actually have found a middle school that takes most of the items to share with their less fortunate families.

Caveat: I no longer move without a moving company. Boxes are packed, labeled, color coded for the room they are to go in etc, while I watch.

Caveat: Now when friends ask me to move, I offer a donation and ask the other friends to do the same so we can come watch instead of tote. I do not need a back injury because I do not know how to lift a piano.

Movings not too bad, for my last three moves it was a hassle to call the moving company and then stand there for one day while they pack everything and then stand there for a second day why the load everything and have to stand there for another day why the unloaded at the new house. Boy was that stressful:D

well officialy moved in and back online in a sence. my freaking monitor is taking a crap on me. transfering phone and dsl has proven to be a pain in the butt. bedroom well the unpacked box room is great lol. any way thanks for reading the rant guys and gals. the new house is freaking sweet once i find my camera i will post some pics. also funny story for any one who likes the lba's. first box i unpacked in the new house. lba's and other supps couldnt live with out em:D .

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131