advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I got a quick question about pimple please help.

punjabipunjab

Registered
HEY guys I usually break out allot. I been on test ent 500 and primp 400 for about 16 weeks . and aremidex 1mg a day. I been fine no breakouts . But i just start taking little bit anavar 40mg and swich it to eq instead of primp. i been breaking out from my back like crazy. Do you know what is it guys? thanks you for any help.

Could be dirty gear or maybe you just get oily from the EQ.
Ive heard some guys get acne from high dose var and know several girls that get acne from var.

Hit the tanning bed 2-3 times a week for 10 min

i get acne on my face especially from test. lots of it to, never goes away

Like smith said guys try tanning, I got 2x a week... Never break out now

If tanning doesn't do the trick, go to a dermatologist and get them to write you BenzeFoam. There are 2 strengths, 5.3% and 9.8%. The lesser is a leave-on, the Ultra (9.8%) you wash off after 2 minutes. Reduces p. acnes by 99% after 14 days.

The derm should have a coupon that'll let you get it for $10 if you have insurance and $35 if you have to pay cash.

Could be dirty gear or maybe you just get oily from the EQ.
Ive heard some guys get acne from high dose var and know several girls that get acne from var.

Hit the tanning bed 2-3 times a week for 10 min

thank you sir. I do have a really oily skin and eq does make it worst. gear is from one of the source here. i am gonna stop the var and stick with eq and go try tanning bed. thhanks

just get on some accutane while youre on cycle. thats what i do. i just dont do any orals while on tane but i do use it with inj oils.

accutane is the best, itll close up the subaceous glands entirely

including tanning, wouldnt hurt to get a cheap priced loofah with handle to reach your back and some neutrogena acne body scrub.. its medicated and has exfoliating scrubber bead or whatever theyre called LOL so you can keep your skin clean and exfoliated while the tanning helps dry you out..

just get on some accutane while youre on cycle. thats what i do. i just dont do any orals while on tane but i do use it with inj oils.

accutane is the best, itll close up the subaceous glands entirely

Unless he has unbelievable acne that won't respond to anything else, that's a bit overboard. With all of the AE risks, not to mention the fact the Roche pulled it because of lawsuits, it's just too nasty a compound to use unless EVERYTHING ELSE has failed.

To use Accutane on a little bacne is akin to using a sledgehammer on a thumbtack!

I recommend washing your face with Nizoral. 1% from the local store is just fine. Let it sit for about 30 seconds before washing it off. Pantothenic acid also seems to help reduce oil.

Try the tanning and topical approaches above, but if you have over active subaceous glands inheritently you are never going to be cycling very long before your hormones hit the point where those glands are turn on again and your acne flares.

If you are lucky, the topical and tanning approach will work. If you are unlucky they will not.

Then your options appear to be:

1. Stop jacking around your hormones.
2. See a dermatologists, who will most likely say stop gear if you tell them. Do not tell them about the gear and they may treat it aggressively.
3. Try to blunt the acne flares with low dose accutane through your cycle.
4. Live with it.

IPG

Try the tanning and topical approaches above, but if you have over active subaceous glands inheritently you are never going to be cycling very long before your hormones hit the point where those glands are turn on again and your acne flares.

If you are lucky, the topical and tanning approach will work. If you are unlucky they will not.

Then your options appear to be:

1. Stop jacking around your hormones.
2. See a dermatologists, who will most likely say stop gear if you tell them. Do not tell them about the gear and they may treat it aggressively.
3. Try to blunt the acne flares with low dose accutane through your cycle.
4. Live with it.

IPG

IPG hit the nail on the head for me. "Stop jacking around your hormones". Everytime I change gear and/or quantities its backne time. And I ran a full 80mg a day 6 month course of accutane from my derm. And I'm freaking 48.

Make sure your estrogen is where it should be too. That's a huge trigger.

Shower multiple times a day with an OTC acne wash. Use some OTC acne pads. Skip the doxycycline.

Accept that for you (and me) Gear = Acne. Just try to minimize it.

IPG hit the nail on the head for me. "Stop jacking around your hormones". Everytime I change gear and/or quantities its backne time. And I ran a full 80mg a day 6 month course of accutane from my derm. And I'm freaking 48.

Make sure your estrogen is where it should be too. That's a huge trigger.

Shower multiple times a day with an OTC acne wash. Use some OTC acne pads. Skip the doxycycline.

Accept that for you (and me) Gear = Acne. Just try to minimize it.

i heard people talking about idebenone does that work or anyone tried here??? thanks

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws