over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I got banned from Muscle Mayhem LOL!!!

He looks like a wanker. Go over to the general discussion on muscle mayhem and look at the thread " Jn6047 trip to the Canadian Nationals". Tell me he isn't a wanker. I have no idea what a wanker is but he still looks like one.

Maverick

hahaha

alot of my aussie friends say wanker, candaians say hoser and americans say tool LOL.... useless info for ya...

Due to his "high profile" I think Chad wants to be extra careful not to be associated with any type of drug dealing (even if none was going on).

You know he got one of those subpoenas at the Arnold Classic to appear at a hearing,along with many Pro's.

Probably why he doesn't want to discuss drugs anymore on the board either.Why would he,would only bring heat his way.

Chads a friend of mine.....

I can't take any side perspectives.. yes he has to do things a certain way or else he could make the b/b community possibly come to a end if he didnt avoid speaking openly about things. In the B/B world politics have a huge roll and part of that roll is brainwashing people to think b/b's dont use a/s. Anyway I will say to each their own if put in a certain situation any normal person in the right state of mind woulD ACT ACCORDINLY TO THERE GIVEN SIT.... just visualize your self in his shoes with the money he makes doing what he does etc. Would you want to lose all that? Probably not. Anyway Im just ranting...Now as for the mod who is banning people he probably just has a bad case of mental midget syndrome.

Mr.Huge

Last edited:
On a side note, at the time I was given specific instructions on what was expected of me as a mod. Now the board is pretty much hands off as far as mods are instructed. As for my apearance, I kind of think I look more like Bubbles from the trailer park boys than I do a wanker (not really sure what a wanker looks like). LOL. No hard feelings I hope from anyone here now.

jn6047

Last edited:
I' m not a mod anywere...but...I wrote a book on anabolics....

My point is, don't sweat being banned..I've been banned before, and I suspect that I may have more AAS credentials than the people who banned me.....

Being banned from Mayhem is like being banned from going to McDonalds when you're on a diet. They just did you a favor. You can now spend your time on better boards. Mayhem died a year ago. Now it's all about traffic to funnel into Chad's e-muscle store.

Just an idea?

Mav, do you think your recent run-ins with Massive G over at mayhem lately had anything to do with being banned? I would bet money that it did.

LOL don't sweat it. I was banned and I have NO IDEA why. All I basically did was help out in the DoggPound. I wasn't aware that was a bannable offense. I really can't say that I have anything against the mods there. Massive and I have had some run-ins that I really didn't take too kindly to but all is good and remember this is just the internet. He seemed to really like me one minute and absolutely hate me the next. This was not on MM though, it was on another board.

About jn, *shrugs* I don't really know enough about him but he seems like a decent guy. Apparently you guys think differently.

USMuscle9403

Great to see you posting buddy, it's been a while since I have seen anything from you on any of the boards. Not that I have had that much time working two jobs presently. I look forward to reading more of your posts! ;)

Extreme said:
Great to see you posting buddy, it's been a while since I have seen anything from you on any of the boards. Not that I have had that much time working two jobs presently. I look forward to reading more of your posts! ;)

I don't know if I remember who you are? DId you post on Mayhem, IM?

I hope this thread gives me free reign to talk about how I was banned from steroid-encyclopaedia... damn cutieface, friggin scam anyways :rolleyes:

CMan

I was banned from AR review for having an idea contrary to the a few of the muslims on that board. Apparently it's o.k. for them to bash America and sympathise with Zarkowi and wish American troops dead, but heaven forbid someone else express their opinion. I was seriously banned for saying the same thing the other guy said except I switched out Americans for muslim terrorists. Oh well, I see it as I was saved from having to deal with the drama over there. This place is a million times better.::tar-wars

Reminder

Read the rules sticky.

We don't tolerate flaming here, that's why you don't see politcal posts here. Big A started http://www.discussworldissues.com/ for this type pf discussion. These type of posts just end up in a flame war and don't belong on a bodybuilding board where most of the member's goals and reasons for being here are the same :cool:

We also don't allow board "bashing." Don't have any problems stating why you think you were banned or thoughts on other members there - but NO FLAMING.

Wow this thread is old. Almost a year and a half ago and its popping up again?

Mav

xcelbeyond said:
Read the rules sticky.

We don't tolerate flaming here, that's why you don't see politcal posts here. Big A started http://www.discussworldissues.com/ for this type pf discussion. These type of posts just end up in a flame war and don't belong on a bodybuilding board where most of the member's goals and reasons for being here are the same :cool:

We also don't allow board "bashing." Don't have any problems stating why you think you were banned or thoughts on other members there - but NO FLAMING.

I didn't flame or bash anyone. I have no idea why you would say this. Just contributing to topic of this thread. No worries mate, I know the rules, i've read them. Take care.

You've done NOTHING wrong

Abjo24 said:
I didn't flame or bash anyone. I have no idea why you would say this. Just contributing to topic of this thread. No worries mate, I know the rules, i've read them. Take care.
I was just using your post as a que for everyone - not singling you out.

Whenever I single someone out, it's no secret :eek: ;) :cool:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner