over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I got bloods after 3 year cruise and blast

Zarati

Registered
I came off of a 3 year blast cruise 9 months ago. How are my numbers?

Free Testosterone: 10.5 (9-26)
Estradiol is 9
DHEA is high @ 550 (138 - 445)
LH: 5 (1.7-8.6)
FSH: 3.5 (1.5 - 12.4)

Everything else is good, liver, kidneys, thyroids, all healthy

if your organs and other health indicators are in good shape, i would stay on until that begins to change

How old are you? That is a huge factor in deciding things here. If I were you, age say 40 or older, I'd just go on TRT. If you're under like 35, I'd still try for full recovery. But no way I'd live with my T as low as yours.

I'd bet you're looking at TRT.

How old are you? That is a huge factor in deciding things here. If I were you, age say 40 or older, I'd just go on TRT. If you're under like 35, I'd still try for full recovery. But no way I'd live with my T as low as yours.

I'd bet you're looking at TRT.

About to turn 26 sir

It was actually 4 years

Honestly if you just plan to keep cycling or using for good just make it easier on yourself(and hormones) and get on trt

I came off of a 3 year blast cruise 9 months ago. How are my numbers?

Free Testosterone: 10.5 (9-26)
Estradiol is 9
DHEA is high @ 550 (138 - 445)
LH: 5 (1.7-8.6)
FSH: 3.5 (1.5 - 12.4)

Everything else is good, liver, kidneys, thyroids, all healthy

What drugs or supplements have you used in the 9 months to aid in HPTA recovery?

What drugs or supplements have you used in the 9 months to aid in HPTA recovery?

Doctor gave me 7000ius of hcg a week for 3 weeks then clomid nolva for 4 weeks 50/20

Are numbers good? I don't plan on using steroids anymore. Don't want to be on trt. Wondering if it's possible to recover

It doesn’t look too bad, your LH and FSH look decent, what was your actual testosterone level? Not Just your free testosterone.

Doctor gave me 7000ius of hcg a week for 3 weeks then clomid nolva for 4 weeks 50/20

Are numbers good? I don't plan on using steroids anymore. Don't want to be on trt. Wondering if it's possible to recover

These are not bad numbers; sure its possible to recover. You are pretty young. What was your total testosterone?

Doc didn't test Total T. He said Total T is meaningless lol

how come LH and FSH are decent but low T?

based on what i can see

you will die eventually

Only three things are sure in life: death, taxes, and everybody poops.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFdRqoVSZPE"]Everybody Poops - YouTube[/ame]

I think it looks good, low E2 is going to be stimulating LH and FSH, which are pretty good, your body is trying to bring your T production back online, Leydig cells are probably multiplying and T levels will go up slowly over time, as long as you don't do anything to mess with that low E2 level...

I think it looks good, low E2 is going to be stimulating LH and FSH, which are pretty good, your body is trying to bring your T production back online, Leydig cells are probably multiplying and T levels will go up slowly over time, as long as you don't do anything to mess with that low E2 level...

Man that'd be great, just goes to show recovery is possible after years of being on and I did a lot of tren

I've started taking tongkat ali, like 300mg a day, ia that okay? I can feel it doing something to my libido

You can start taking Taurine and Royal Jelly. It will help recover Leydig and other cells responsible for T and sperm count.

Just curious what made you stop juicing?

Man that'd be great, just goes to show recovery is possible after years of being on and I did a lot of tren

I've started taking tongkat ali, like 300mg a day, ia that okay? I can feel it doing something to my libido

That LH level looks good. I was on for about 10 years and got off for good. My LH would come back on tests "below measurable level". It didn't recover even after about 11 months off everything. I would consider yourself lucky. I'm glad it came back so good for you. Having to do HRT for life sucks.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws