advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I got bloodwork, but i have 2 questions. High Platetlet Count and lowtest. oN CRUISE

Poner

Registered
I really could use some experienced/knowledgeable members feedback on this one please.

Before you accuse my test of being bunk, this may be an error on my part! Hear me out!

I am 3 weeks into my cruise, I pin once every 7 days. The reason why i had to pin 8 days before my bloodwork was because i was stuck at a friends house due to snow and therefore i missed a night of pinning and also had to reschedule my bloodwork)

Ok so 15 days before my bloodwork I injected .8ml o( 1ml= 250 mg of test e ) into me.

8 days before bloodwork I pin .35 ML of test e by mistake because i was in a rush. I completely screwed up my math and only did .35 ml instead of .8ml. It was a very stupid mistake. But even a mistake this silly, surely my test levels should be higher than this? Is it possible my test is underdosed? if so by a lot or just slightly?

Also why is my high platelet count high? and how should i lower it? I donated blood in november.

My cycle was 13 weeks of 500 mg of test e. and 3 weeks of superdrol 20 mg.

I finished my superdrol 3 weeks ago.

5d4htw.jpg

n5fwpd.jpg

Oh and for the record im not running a sponsor test e. I am running a sponsor exemstane though and it is legit! (i got bloodwork a few months ago while blasting and my estrogen was on point and on here to)

also i got my prolactin tested because just to be safe because i heard superdrol can cause it. but looks like im in the clear!

Last edited:
So basically 8 days prior to labs you too around 80mg test E. Your test levels look fine to me based on that. Can't answer on the platelets, any other meds you are taking?

So basically 8 days prior to labs you too around 80mg test E. Your test levels look fine to me based on that. Can't answer on the platelets, any other meds you are taking?
nope no other meds.

I had bloodwork before during cycle and my Platelets was in normal range. so im a little confused.

and thank you so much for your response muscle96ss.

Your total test is low. Well your total test should of rebounded more than it is, as you are still shut down by looking at your LH and FSH levels. How long was the blood work done after your cycle? Usually elevated platelets can be due to a generalized inflammatory state that occurs when the body is fighting off an infection or recovering from a surgery. You should also get a both your total and free testosterone levels checked when you get your blood work.

Your total test is low. Well your total test should of rebounded more than it is, as you are still shut down by looking at your LH and FSH levels. How long was the blood work done after your cycle? Usually elevated platelets can be due to a generalized inflammatory state that occurs when the body is fighting off an infection or recovering from a surgery. You should also get a both your total and free testosterone levels checked when you get your blood work.
well a week before i got bloodwork i was sick for 5 days. not sure if that was it.

also i dont cycle, i blast and cruise.
i still am on a low dose of test , re-read my OP. it was my mistake that i injected .35 ml of 250 mg/1 ml of test e instead of .8ml ... but even then i wasnt expecting that mistkae to cost me to have such low test.

well a week before i got bloodwork i was sick for 5 days. not sure if that was it.

also i dont cycle, i blast and cruise.
i still am on a low dose of test , re-read my OP. it was my mistake that i injected .35 ml of 250 mg/1 ml of test e instead of .8ml ... but even then i wasnt expecting that mistkae to cost me to have such low test.

The sickness could be one explanation for the high platelets. I would get your labs redone to make sure that this is the case and that there is not some other issue that you need to pursue with a doc. I don't advise blowing it off or waiting too long to get it rechecked. The low serum chloride is also of concern if it persists, but if you had vomitting and/or diahrea or fluid imbalances because of the illness that could explain the chloride as well.

The sickness could be one explanation for the high platelets. I would get your labs redone to make sure that this is the case and that there is not some other issue that you need to pursue with a doc. I don't advise blowing it off or waiting too long to get it rechecked. The low serum chloride is also of concern if it persists, but if you had vomitting and/or diahrea or fluid imbalances because of the illness that could explain the chloride as well.

thanks bro. But my Plan is to get bloodwork on March 17th. I am also going to get a lipid test during this time. as I have plans on running my next blast/cycle in april.. (if the tests in march come back ok)

i admit these past 2 weeks i have not been drinking as much water as i should im taking in about 2.5 litters of water a day but im going to make it my priority to hit a gallon of water a day.

When i was sick it started with the chills, aches, pounding headache, and was coughing for 2-3 days. then runny nose for the last 2 days. no vomit or direaha.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity