YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I got caught with some shit, I'm so fucked!

question is why were they (police) looking in your closet? if the police get called to your house on a medical emergency they can't search your house. if they come in and your stash was in plain view they can not arrest you for it but they can take it. if it was not in plain sight no search of the house for anything they are there on a medical call not there with a search warrant again i ask why were they in your closet. not allowed to go into your closet on that call. unless of course someone gave them consent to (you or your wife) to search your house.

Not true especially if someone has ingested something and they need to find it quickly to save a life.
I will give you a Story of a guy named Larry (AKA Lex Luger).Well him and his girlfriend known to the public as Miss Elizabeth were out one night drinking and she was popping hydrocodones neither of them had a prescription for.They returned home and made meatloaf sandwiches and she fell off the coach and was not breathing.He called 911 and the ambulance took her to Kennestone hospital in Kennesaw ,Ga. heavy doses of Narcan and some other heroic measures they were unsuccessful at reviving her.

Larry was taken to the Police station after receiving the sad news.He thought he was there to fill out a statement,which he was,but as he thought he was ready to leave the Sheriff asked him to have a seat.Larry was told that his stash(AAS,narcotics) had been located in the bathroom of their condo and as sorry as they were about the loss of his girlfriend,they had no choice but to arrest him due to the nature of the crime and its documentation already filed.

Point being customs can make the decision to throw it in the garbage and send a letter.But locating it and removing it from your home without a charge is not their choice to make,purple heart plates or not.
If they did remove it and there is no record or write up on this,that is corrupt police work.They have destroyed evidence.They don't know what could happen at the hospital or what may come.
I hope it all works out for you either way.

Last edited:
bottom line is, just because you didnt get charged that night, and still as of yet have heard nothing, non of this means you are in the clear! there are stautes of limitations to charge people. if they think you may be selling the stuff or are just interested in what else you may be into, then they will investigate in depth before issuing an indictment or filing charges and arresting you on the spot....i know people who have had similar experiences from police where they were caught with a drug of some sort and took it along with there info and months down the road they think they are fine and then bam! indictment in the mail.....hope this doesnt happen to you, good luck!!

maybe only a civil issue

If they didn't give you a citation, for a misdemeanor, and they didn't arrest you, I would think you are okay.

They will probably turn the police over to the overworked prosecutor, and they will see that the police didn't consider you enough of a threat to arrest you, so why should he/she care..

I would think you got lucky!!

Bye the way, there may be civil penalties, and crap, but then they are just after your wallet and not wanting to lock you up!

Chris

Bye the way

I have some experience in this, as I took something through an airport terminal that you shouldn't take...

I didn't get arrested, it did ruin my vacation..but I did get a civil penalty....

If the cops wanted you they would have never let you go a police men would have stayed at the hospital and hand cuffed you to the bed your good this time

BRO KEEP EVERYTHING YOU CAN IN A SAFE, THATS BOLTED TO THE FLOOR IN A CLOSET, IN YOUR BASEMENT! LOL, BRO YOUR OK, NO MATTER WHAT KEEP IT OUT OF SIGHT OF EVERYONE EVEN FRIENDS, BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHO YOU WILL PISS OF. THERE ARE ONLY 2 PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO KNOW U AND UR SOURCE. IF YOU SCREW UP YOU MAY END UP SCREWING YOUR SOURCE. STAY SAFE BRO WERE ALL PULLING FOR YOU!

my lawyer told me that if law enforcement come to call @ your house and open any door/drawer that is not going to stick... it has to be in plain view..

Police dont have to arrest to file charges...if they do make a complaint against you, youll probably get a notice to appear in court in a couple of months....though I do know the cops, rightfully so, cut a lota slack to military people.

Heres you a legal point of veiw. WHere were you when they came in. Where you in your closet? If not they had no legall right to be looking around your house so you get thrown out for illegal search. second your wife can not give them permission to search "your" box bc you have a certain expectation of privacy to that box so she can not give them permission. so again charges dropped bc bad search. Hope this helps ya man.

Im not sure but i think that would be considered illegal search and seizure if it went to court. They have the right to come in your house and help u but nit the right to search your shit. As far as they know u have scripts for the stuff. id say your fine.

you are 100% right here!!!! they just took it becuase they know he didnt have a right to have it and if he tried to fight or get it back then they may have a case

clear ur house out also go talk to a lawyer and explain what happend u should be fine but take all the necessary precautions also get a cleansing product and get most of the gear out of ur system also if u wanna be really safe clean off ur hard drive

before I begin if this is inapropiate just delete the post, anyways yesterday night my wife called the 911, I had a medical emergency, so the police, fire department, and ambulance came over, when they were inside my house they found my stash of juice, I saw a firefighter writting down what was inside the box and that's all I saw, I got in the ambulance my wife says that the police was asking her about weapons and stuff like that, now a fact about me I was in the military and my truck has purple heart plates, so the police were saying to me thank you for my service, anyways my wife says that they were asking her if I was a Drill instructor, how long I've been out, how long I was in the military, so they also said that they had never seen this stuff in this town, well they took my shit and I did not get arrested or got a ticket or anything, they didn't read my rights or searched my house, I was released from the hospital the same night and now I'm wondering if they are giving me a break or if they are coming back to arrest me later. any help will be apreciated

Let me give you some peace of mind kid, my buddy's girlfriend called the cops on him cause they got into a wicked argument, she called and lie to the cops and told them he was hiding dope in the house , so the cops searched the house, they found no dope but what they found was his gear, a whole 12 week cycle, he had just got it, well the cops asked him where he got it from, he said the internet and they said they had to confiscate it, they took it and that was the end of it. Law enforcement don't want to spend the money for lab tests and everything else that is involved in a court case, you are a small fish, too small for they to waste their time. God bless you, Minister.

I just want to know if your medical emergency left you lyning on the floor in the closet? That`s the only reason the should be in your closet.

they probably idnt charge u with anything because they were snooping around in ur closet when they souldnt hav been, grand jury would probably throw it out and why would a prosecutor wanna go at you for 5 vials, youre a vet with a purple heart. ur g2g I think

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws