YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I got caught with some shit, I'm so fucked!

Pit

Registered
before I begin if this is inapropiate just delete the post, anyways yesterday night my wife called the 911, I had a medical emergency, so the police, fire department, and ambulance came over, when they were inside my house they found my stash of juice, I saw a firefighter writting down what was inside the box and that's all I saw, I got in the ambulance my wife says that the police was asking her about weapons and stuff like that, now a fact about me I was in the military and my truck has purple heart plates, so the police were saying to me thank you for my service, anyways my wife says that they were asking her if I was a Drill instructor, how long I've been out, how long I was in the military, so they also said that they had never seen this stuff in this town, well they took my shit and I did not get arrested or got a ticket or anything, they didn't read my rights or searched my house, I was released from the hospital the same night and now I'm wondering if they are giving me a break or if they are coming back to arrest me later. any help will be apreciated

i dont believe you

even if i did.....

where was "your shit"?????
on the kitchen table????!!!!???

:(

i think your okay, even if you got arrested, its only schedule3, so.. just a slap on the wrist.
i bet those cops took it for them selves... :banghead: if not they would have wrote u up.

i dont believe you

even if i did.....

where was "your shit"?????
on the kitchen table????!!!!???

:(

tenny, i know I'm a dumbass seriously, and the shit was in a closet but the box was open and they saw it.

i think your okay, even if you got arrested, its only schedule3, so.. just a slap on the wrist.
i bet those cops took it for them selves... :banghead: if not they would have wrote u up.

Man I hope so, I don't want to go trough a court and go to jail.

tenny, i know I'm a dumbass seriously, and the shit was in a closet but the box was open and they saw it.

how much we talking here????

few vials????

What was the medical emergency?
Are you sure your wife didnt say....THE DUMB FUCKER HAS BEEN USING STEROIDS!

Hope it works out for ya man.

What was the medical emergency?
Are you sure your wife didnt say....THE DUMB FUCKER HAS BEEN USING STEROIDS!

Hope it works out for ya man.

lol.....no shit

they just dont "find shit" unless theyre looking

YEA they don't just find shit unless they are looking.Hopefully they are not waiting for the lab results to come back before they come back.Why in the hell were they looking around you house. They have no right to look around you house. So unless they seen the shit out in the open sight or they have a warrent you have nothing to worry about. There is a law that allow cop to look around your house if they see something out in the open but if they find it will looking there souldn't be anything they can do legally.How long has it been since they come to your house?

12 hours ago

Im not sure but i think that would be considered illegal search and seizure if it went to court. They have the right to come in your house and help u but nit the right to search your shit. As far as they know u have scripts for the stuff. id say your fine.

Depending on the circumstances of the medical emergency, they probably asked your wife what medications you have been on to try and isolate what may be wrong with you. She may have informed them of the "Shit", hence the reason they were gathering the information from, and procuring the contents of, the box.

Last edited:
Depending on the circumstances of the medical emergency, they probably asked your wife what medications you have been on to try and isolate what may be wrong with you. She may have informed them of the "Shit", hence the reason they were gathering the information from, and procuring the contents of, the box.

Yes. First thing they want to know is if you have taken anything
or if your using any type of drugs or prescriptions. Your wife my have been scared for you and said yes...he is taking this shit rite here.
Now if thats the case and you had a small personal amount id think you should still be fine But man you never know.

Yes. First thing they want to know is if you have taken anything
or if your using any type of drugs or prescriptions. Your wife my have been scared for you and said yes...he is taking this shit rite here.
Now if thats the case and you had a small personal amount id think you should still be fine But man you never know.

:yeahthat:

But there is always the asshole rookie cop who wants to make a name and will try to bust you. There are certain steps that they would take to go about arresting you, and if they didn't take you from the hospital I would say you are fine. Otherwise, there is no proof that it is/was yours. They would have to arrest you at your house, send you to the hospital and book you after your release. Being military seems to have worked to your advantage in this situation

Its up to the DA now. You can still be arrested and booked. Dont say a word to anyone and I wouldn't continue posting incriminating shit like this all over the internet so that it can be used against you....but I guess its too late for that. If you do get arrested, do not talk, ask for a lawyer.

Im sure the fuzz took your shit and are using it themselves.
5 Vials? Thats like finding a young fella with an Oz. of pot...Im sure they just seized it.
Good to hear your ok !

Thanks for your responses they have been helpful. we will see what happens.

question is why were they (police) looking in your closet? if the police get called to your house on a medical emergency they can't search your house. if they come in and your stash was in plain view they can not arrest you for it but they can take it. if it was not in plain sight no search of the house for anything they are there on a medical call not there with a search warrant again i ask why were they in your closet. not allowed to go into your closet on that call. unless of course someone gave them consent to (you or your wife) to search your house.

Reminds of when I was a teenager

And the cops took my beer away. Hmmm, evidence room? I dont think so. But really get your story straight with your wife, remember the spouse doesnt have to testify against the other spouse. (on TV anyway) But give some thought to a lawyer.

Easy for me to say, but i would bet you'll never hear about it again. And I'm sorry to hear you lost 5 vials, I hope they werent the expensive stuff. ;)

lol

5 vials is what????

3 weeks worth???

:rolleyes:

hahahaha

your fine man.....tell your wife to keep her trap shut
next time your havin a heart attack.....ok???
:p

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner