over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I gotta ask these things...

jay o.

Registered
What does for example... Jay Cutler, Ronnie Coleman, Phil Heath, all top pro bodybuilders and the mass monsters do for their gear? Do they order or deal in person? Also it makes me curious as to how they feel about being in public with their bodies...do you think they ever get nervous because its obvious theyre on something? What do you think they do to feel at peace for the most part about what they do reguarding legal issues? Do they get nervous around cops? Do they not get nervous because the cop has no reason to search and drug test them (besides their obvious use by looking at their bodies)? Do they justify it in their heads? Maybe they think "oh I just have the gear for personal use and I cause no harm nor do I intend to, and the cops/government want nothing really to do with someone whos harmless but uses the gear". Im genuinely curious about this because my future holds some of these things im sure (reguarding me using gear and being huge, hopefully become a pro bodybuilder, and maybe one day get to the mr. o stage)...

I think they try and avoid Sweden .:)

I honestly don't think guys like that put much thought into that area of juice!!! I would say that most of them are technically LEGAL in their usage! I mean, maybe not perfectly legal but say like if Opra Whinfery (however you spell it) got caught speeding and got pulled over, chances are she would be told how much her show changed some idiot cops wife's life and let her go without a thought and the prick probably wasn't even married. These guys I would say are covered pretty good.
Maybe I'm wrong but I doubt they are too worried about it!

I think they try and avoid Sweden .:)
Well thats true..haha

I honestly don't think guys like that put much thought into that area of juice!!! I would say that most of them are technically LEGAL in their usage! I mean, maybe not perfectly legal but say like if Opra Whinfery (however you spell it) got caught speeding and got pulled over, chances are she would be told how much her show changed some idiot cops wife's life and let her go without a thought and the prick probably wasn't even married. These guys I would say are covered pretty good.
Maybe I'm wrong but I doubt they are too worried about it!

Yeah i dont know, makes me wonder a little bit because i havent been through all of what they have been through so i thought id ask what you guys think.

LOL. I really wouldn't know. I've never wanted to be anything like that or huge like that. My AAS usage is for way different reasons so I probably really don't have room to talk about what goes through those guys heads!!!! I mean, as big and chiseled as those guys are and as much time that obviously goes into creating a body like that..... I really don't think they have much free thinking time on their hands to worry bout that shit honestly!!! IDK

Interesting question. I'm betting the smarter ones are cautious and nervous, the dumber ones don't care (as dumb people generally don't care about anything). I do think most of them managed to get their use legalized in one way or another.

I know quite a few top pros and amateurs from the Mecca.

Some buy it from other gym members

Some get it for absolutely free, they just refer their sources customers.

Some get it free from fans, girlfriend(s), or gay men

Some order from the same websites you do

Ummm you lost me on this one. Way to much thought on it. I seriously doubt they get a pass for being huge. That would mean people would have to know them, and let's be honest, BB is not like other sports with everyone on the planet knowing the athletes and if they are well know then even better to take in for publicity.

And do you really think that there is a person alive who believes that any of the top guys are natural?? Come on.

I'm not taking anything away from anyone in the sport but you really lost me on this thread.

as far as the whole cops thing

i think gear is one of the most voodoo things in the cop world

every cop that i have ever known personally; it was obvious that they were on the sauce, or some kind of megadose "TRT" roflmao

im sure their fellow cop comrades know that they are on the sauce

ronnie coleman himself was a cop, lets not forget that

there are cops out there who buy mail order steroids from websites just like the people on this board

that is why i find it funny when people get busted for gear, it's so stupid because a lot of local law enforcement themselves are on gear, as well as fbi agents and military

hell, even some of the largest juiced up guys in the gym are on gear, and some of them are actually cops, but you would never know their occupation. just dont be a dumbass and keep your mouth shut about gear in the gym

**broken link removed**

i was always interested about how the pros get their gear though. i think some have the hookups on pharma grade gear. i remember one time a doc got busted and he ratted out his list of patients which included WWE superstars and some ifbb pros.

i find it hard to believe that pros can attain gear just like the people on this board. at the dosages they run they must have a whole kitchen cabinet full of vials. i also have a hard time believing that they depend on a sole source. what happens if that source goes under? just like a well reputed sponsor did here recently with no word in weeks? would that pro just shrivel up to nothing until they find a new source with UG gear which isn't crap???

i think that to be a pro you have to have pro-level sources. but that is just my opinion. if i was a pro, i would definitely not be sourcing like an average gym rat. just too unreliable.

Who cares? Why would they be nervous in public? They did this to themselves for a reason. Ronnie was a cop, so I don't think he really minds being around them

The average street cop doesn't give a fuck if you use steroids...are you serious? Most have some sort of dark secret themselves. A lot of them take steroids, from my PERSONAL experience, a large percentage are alcoholics, and a lot of them drink and drive. They don't care enough to pull a vigilante manhunt and go through the effort of getting a warrant to search your home just cause you are jacked as fuck...Maybe the odd old stubborn asshole would want to ride his high horse but good luck getting approval to pursue such a "hunch". That's like following people who buy snacks from 7-11 late at night cause obviously they must smoke weed...

It's the government who care about roids, not local police officers. And if it ever does get to the point (like Sweden) where you can be detained for having muscles, I suggest you move away and never look back, cause human rights will be gone.

Last edited:
What's all this about sweden!? Ive obviously missed something

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Toney Freeman got arrested and I believe caught with AAS in Sweden while there for a guestposing...the cops said that his muscularity gave them reason to believe that he was using/possessing AAS--in other words, every BBs worst nightmare.

Who cares? Why would they be nervous in public? They did this to themselves for a reason. Ronnie was a cop, so I don't think he really minds being around them

I don't know, now i feel enlightened and dont feel they think this way at all. It was just a thought of "what if" they feel like this etc.

The average street cop doesn't give a fuck if you use steroids...are you serious? Most have some sort of dark secret themselves. A lot of them take steroids, from my PERSONAL experience, a large percentage are alcoholics, and a lot of them drink and drive. They don't care enough to pull a vigilante manhunt and go through the effort of getting a warrant to search your home just cause you are jacked as fuck...Maybe the odd old stubborn asshole would want to ride his high horse but good luck getting approval to pursue such a "hunch". That's like following people who buy snacks from 7-11 late at night cause obviously they must smoke weed...

It's the government who care about roids, not local police officers. And if it ever does get to the point (like Sweden) where you can be detained for having muscles, I suggest you move away and never look back, cause human rights will be gone.

Okay, good input

If you're jacked, sweden police will arrest you for that alone, then drug test you and search your belongings, etc..

Last edited:

In Sweden it is legal for police to "detain" an individual who looks "excessively muscular" and take them to the station for drug testing and if the test comes back positive for anabolics you can be charged.

Really very sad that the descendants of Vikings have come to such!

Ummm you lost me on this one. Way to much thought on it. I seriously doubt they get a pass for being huge. That would mean people would have to know them, and let's be honest, BB is not like other sports with everyone on the planet knowing the athletes and if they are well know then even better to take in for publicity.

And do you really think that there is a person alive who believes that any of the top guys are natural?? Come on.

I'm not taking anything away from anyone in the sport but you really lost me on this thread.

USER!!!!! Whats up bro!!! Good to see a familiar face over here!!! Is Cobra over here as well???
Sorry to thread Jack here, when I get my 50 posts I'll PM you bro!!! Damn, wish you would have told me bout PM a long time ago!!!

:yeahthat:......this is a great response lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity