over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I Guess I'll Do The Happy New Years Thread

MAINEVENT

MODERATOR / FOUNDING Member / Featured Member
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Happy New Years to all of you.....its been a little rough around here lately but hopefully we can turn this around and get this board back on track.

I'd like to give a big Happy New Years to:

Edge: KnuckleHead Good Guy Award. You are my main man. Without him I wouldn't have achieved my all time best condition. Also thanks for all that you've done in terms of help and support. There's not a nicer guy on the board, shhhh I wont tell anyone.

Iabadman: Bad Dude with Great Life Experience Award. Thanks for all your input. This board wouldn't be the same without you. I know its been a tough couple of years, but if anyone deserves a GREAT year its you.
BTW, GOOOOO JETS!

JT and Lynx: Most Positive and Down to Earth Award. You guys are the best...keep the beautiful pics coming and the best to both of you.

Vander: I dont always like what you say or agree with you.....but sometimes your posts are funny as shit!

Bulldog21: Overall good guy....I've never talked to you by pm, but your up there in my book. You always have a nice word to say and positive encouragement for everyone. I wish you and strongmind the best.

Big A: Thanks for starting this board and all the help you've given me throughout the years. We started on the forums about the same time, and your word is gospel in my book. Happy New Years to you and your wife.

Kaiser and Simone: May 2007 be the best year for you yet. I know we dont really know each other, but I consider you two friends. Thanks for all that you do on this board. If you ever need someone to talk to, dont hesitate to ask/call.

Sorry if I forgot anyone.....allow me to add as the night goes on.

Last edited:
Happy new year buddy. I was trying to think of what board I first ran into you. Did you use to visit Anabolic Review?

Xcel

Crap....Xcel, please forgive me. I've had a couple South Seasons Greeting drinks.......thanks for all that you do for this board. I know its not always glorious, but I know you are one of the reasons this board runs so smoothly.

BTW, Im not sure either. Honestly I think it was from here, in the beginning.

Thank You Main. Happy New Year! We appreciate your support man. Made it home ok, and no problems with the cops on the ride so that's a plus. Hope everyone has a good one.

I saw the girl who dumped me today at the makk. Go it ruine dmy day. I tried to have gfun tonight, ic oudlnt find one hot girl at jenks. fucking sucjjs. im a nibe guy wnd im in great shape nyy sant i find a nice goo dlooking girl? worst new yeard i ever had, couclnt even ge a new yours kiss.

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S DAY Bros

Wishing you all the best for the coming year. Any NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS. Mine is to tighten up my diet and stay away from junk foods. Wait a minute, didn't I say that last year???? :D

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

TooPowerful4u said:
I saw the girl who dumped me today at the makk. Go it ruine dmy day. I tried to have gfun tonight, ic oudlnt find one hot girl at jenks. fucking sucjjs. im a nibe guy wnd im in great shape nyy sant i find a nice goo dlooking girl? worst new yeard i ever had, couclnt even ge a new yours kiss.

That my friends is a hall of fame DRUNK POST~!

TooPowerful4u said:

And award for most awful spelling :star-wars

TooPowerful4u said:

Couple drinks I guess... Man if you need someone to talk to PM me. There's a bit of a learning curve when it comes to these Jersey girls. The curve is to find one who isn't from Jersey. ;)

should be a good year for us buddy, hope to get in some more training with you.:)

Happy New Year all!!

Happy New year 2007!!

Fresh start for us all!!
All our best -KH's

Thanks!

I just wanted to thank everyone on this board for all the great advice they give. I'm new here and love it. Everyone has so much to offer. Thank you.

My New Year's Resolution is to gain 20 lbs and get under 8% body fat. :)

Wish me luck!

MAIN EVENT, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AS WELL!

I appreciate your remarks and in addtion to being a good guy I think you deserve the "Shredded Hamstings Award"!

I am starting the diet Tuesday.....so maybe the next time I post pics I wont' be a bloated jackass! I have fun posting pictures of how we are doing. I agree with the nice remarks you made about everyone.

There are some really great people here. :D

Happy New Year To You All!

Have a great year everyone! Shout Out To All My Buddies!

Happy New Year to all My Pm Friends!!

You guys are awsome!!

Mainevent- thanks for the shout out....All the best to you and your family in 2007!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear