over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I GUESS i'M NOT NEEDED HERE ANYMORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike

You never could stand the truth I wonder whose board this is anyway the MODS or Biggy's

my thoughts

Obviously you guys have your concerns and I can understand that. I think the info Wylde's had shared far more outweighs whether he does/doesn't. His info has helped me tremendously and a few of his posts on theory have been great to read.

I will now stay out of your guys private business. I can understand each side, and hope you guys come to an understanding as your all valued brothers.

To me...it doesn't matter who Wylde's clients are or how many shows he himself has won. I've won 14 shows in my career, but does that make me a better nutritonist? What's important is what kind of shape his clients come in. Last year, I seen what he did with Mrs Strunk and Dpsquat. The results were amazing at how much better they looked than in the past. I've also met some of his other clients in person and they are always in shape come show time. They have that "polished" look to them that others just don't have. Like Dpsquat said, he's always ther for you if you need him no matter what time of the day it is. He also considers his clients health and puts safety first. I'm glad to be able to say that I know him personally and consider him a good friend.

well

This whole Kindred thing has taken me for quite a spin....So now I have lies coming out the ass with who the hell knows. wydle, Why on earth would Brad have such a hard on for you?

Look I was just trying to get to the bottom here and obviously there were some lies/exaggerations put in place to further my assumptions about you. So know I am just dropping it. I am gonna call Brad and if he says anymore about it, I will simply tell him to post on it. Cuz I am done with this.

Ivan!

Ivan,
I told you there is alot of negative coming from Brad and i know why. what does Brad do for a living? exactly maybe its the competition I don't know for sure then again i do know he was upset that one of his former clients worked with me to get ready for 2 shows. Did i solicit her bussiness NO she approached me and I had enough respect for Brad to ask him first! but in the end where did it get me. Now I am fine with letting this drop just understand that I am telling you the real story my friend as you read it firsthand on here and it came from another member to michal not from myself. As i stated earlier this is a very tough bussiness and very cut-throat as i know i have been doing it long enough to have seen more than i ever wanted to. Brad can slam me all he wants but let him do it publicly I WILL NOT post negative shit about him. I might not agree with him or like him but i still have to respect him as a bodybuilder and at one time a damn good one at that. enough said on that note. Fathead I have told you over and over again I have never had a problem with our friend that was old news. as far as RXMuscle and Dave P. i also have alot of respect for him and did infact write an article for him when he asked if i would. nothing more nothing less and i never claimed to have done anything other than that. as far as people questioning myself or my abilities they are more than welcome to as that is their choice but i don't think you will ever find anyone of my clients that has been unsatisfied with their end results. Have i trained pro's yes, national level bodybuilders yes,given nutritional seminars yes,endorsed by supplement companies yes! this is all factual and I can prove every bit of it. Enough said here I will let all of this drop and if there are any that do infact question my abilities please feel free to e-mail me at anytime and i am more than willing to give evidence to support my claims. best wishes wyldeone.

Ivan

Your a good bro! And although you are confused from things being said, I would just let it slide on by and take it for what its worth.

You've got too much to offer people to let something like this bother you and create tension between a couple of good member. Keep your head up.

Look at the positive in this..........it doesn't matter whose famous or not, its the info that matters the most!

Take care.

wylde, just to add a little more. You gave me some very sound advice on the UG board a couple of years back. Along with advice from RY I've added some quality muscle and got my bodyfat down from 20+% to half that. I've kept many of your posts and consider them much more valuable than any magazine's or books I've purchased for training and nutrition help. Hopefully you'll stick around and even take on new clients. After going to a show Saturday, I thought I could do it with the right guidance.

who wylde knows

ok dickheads here it it goes! i personaly watchedim Manion come over and say hey and ask about his clients at last years Jr's also saw Wayne demilla pull him aside for a brief moment talking about who knows what and he aslo introduced me to Chris cormier last year!!!!!!!!!!!!! And rest assured ill meet more this weekend in chicago!!! this is petty just watch out on saturday night!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dpsquat

Hey everyone,

This is Amanda Dunbar, I've lurked here for a while and decided to step in for this topic...

I'm a 23 year old fbb and will be doing the Jr. Nationals this weekend. Wylde has taken over my contest prep and has been working with me since about 4 weeks out. I've had TONS of progress with him and regret that I didn't go to him earlier. I have a lot of faith in the man. He's a good guy and I know will help me dial into the show. Make sure you check the results and we'll see if he does his job....! pressure's on wylde. lol. ha ha ha. Gotta make weight! If all goes as planned you can find me in the middles. Now we'll see if everyone is running their mouth for no reason. Wish me luck! DPSquat cant wait to meet you man! Kick some ass, stay positive! :D :D

Amanda

**broken link removed**

Amanda

Keep working with Wylde, he will help you. You look good, but I dont think that you are National level yet. Your site says "National level". Have you placed in the nationals yet? I say this because it irks me that everyone says that they are national level, but very few are.
I am not here to rain on your parade, but Wylde doesnt need an amateur to stick up for him. This is an arguement that he can handle, and it doesnt seem credible when you come on and say he has been working with you for 4 weeks, and this is your first post ever. Wait until he has been with you a year, then lets see your progress. You have a lot of potential it seems, but hard to tell from 1 photo. Be realistic, this is a tough sport for a man, let alone a woman. You have to face ridicule and judgement from "Joe schmo" public in every venue, and I feel for you. Just keep it real, thats all I want to see on here.

Thanks Phil, way to boost someone's confidence before they compete in 2 days. lol. I will be national level in 2 days... I have nothing to prove. I'm not in bbing for publicity or notoriety, just to get myself to look better and so far, I'm happy with my progress.

Thanks for checking out my site... next time click on the pic and you can actually see tons more pictures. After the show I'll update it some more with real pics. Then you can see if wylde has worked for me in the realm of last few weeks of dieting and depletion/carb up. I originally went to him to help with the last week.... he's now gonna be a big help to me throughout the year which I'm excited to see the progress. You can only move so fast..... and I'm only 23.

Amanda

PS. too bad you dont remember talking to me for months on the internet about a year or so ago.... interesting phil.

Amanda said:
I'm not in bbing for publicity or notoriety, just to get myself to look better and so far, I'm happy with my progress.

I am sorry to burst your bubble, but of this was the case then you would not bodybuild. If you were doing it to just look better, then there would be no need to compete; see what I am sayin'?

Yes, I remember

But I dont think that you are National level by any stretch. You have a nice physique, but you need to be realistic. I saw all of the pictures and there is nothing wrong with confidence, but you have to be honest with your physique also. The Jr nationals is not national level. When I say national level, I mean the USA, Nationals, North AMericans, etc...
Another observation, question, etc.. What are you asking for when you ask "sponsors welcome" on your site? Do you know what a sponsor is/does? What are you giving the sponsor back in return? Are you just asking for money? Just curious.
When you put yourself in a position that you have, you need to be able to handle the criticism/questions of your remarks. It is unrealistic to place blame/glory on Wyldeone when working with him for only 4 weeks for this show when a year ago you told me that you were working with a professional female bodybuilder helping you get ready for your show. So since you brought up the fact that I should remember you, I remember everything that you told me. I also remember your AAS cycle milligrams to a tee. I would have expected much more gains at this point from the dosages that you told me that she had you on.

i feel like im watching a soap opera

Fuck me runnin'.

As a long time member of this board and a long time member of the previous #1 board(The Gade), I am going to step in here and voice my opinion. Me and alot of other people here have learned alot from wylde's presence. I have been a personal trainer for about 8 years, I'm a certified nutritionist and have a ton of experience working with clients from bbing, modeling, powerlifting, and lots more. Even with my past experience, education and knowledge I sill seeked wylde's guidance last year when preparing for a show. The reason being is I agreed with most all of what I had heard him say and heard alot of positive feed back from his clients. He gave me reassurance on my diet when I was questioning my ability to get myself where I needed to be. I sent him weekly pics asking for his opinion and he provided for me. I needed a second opinion on what I was doing and in my mind and with my experience I couldn't have choosen a better individual to give that second opinion. Now, I'm gonna back everything that MikeS said 100%, whether it's my position to or not. This board and previously the gade with alot of the same mods and members has been a huge support system for me and has provided me with further knowledge in the sport, nutrition, cycling, and just all good stand up guys willing to listen and help with anything. This is a family and some of you obviously don't like important respected members of this family. IMO, you should TAKE A FUCKING HIKE!!!!! All the true trusted bros will stand by each other through thick and thin, so you can trust that your not going to be welcome around here by the respected mods and members. This is my first and last post on this matter, I'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

patk

Pat

So I guess me and Fathead are what? Just trash? We are not the well respected members that you speak of so out with us huh? I should fucking slap you. So it is wrong to reply to someone that ASKED , HE FUCKING ASKED openly about the pms etc?

Well I was in a tough position and so were a lot of other members that are choosing not to post on the matter because they knew it would go down like this. I replied because that was what Wylde wanted --- an explanation, and I gave it.

You are saying that we are not part of this family, so I guess in your family nobody ever argues, calls names etc...no you are the fucking Brady Bunch huh? It was a disagreement pure and simple. You need to clear your mind, there can be arguements and I apologize that it was with a mod. Take a hike? You take a hike.

Re: Phil

[
No he just does not like people claiming something that they have yet to accomplish -- it inadvertantly insults the folks that have made it to that level....same with people that say they are gonna be pro in a few months etc....I have no problem with people that dream big etc....but be honest. I also think they have a little past -- and perhaps there is something we don't know about.

There you go mainevent!:D

Last edited:
Ivan

Very true. I was getting that too after rethinking that. Its none of my biz and Im sorry guys.

Ivan can you edit that for me on your post. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc