over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I guess these fuckers got me for $335

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus y'all - GAULS has nothing to do with this. I've never heard of them, and this guy didn't claim to be a rep for them - The PM said he was a new Sponsor with his own line.

Dude...i was only responding based what was posted prior regarding GAULS...and what I have heard in the past, of someone repping as GAULS, and the above stated WU information.

SHOULD OF GONE WITH GEAR-SQUAD BOOOOOOOOM!

Not bitchin' at you, 'Raider

I just didn't want this shit to veer all off-topic into GAULS instead of this Nomad asshole. We're cool.

Dude...i was only responding based what was posted prior regarding GAULS...and what I have heard in the past, of someone repping as GAULS, and the above stated WU information.

PM. I'd grab it and post it but raw cock might want to stick his toe back in the water and compare IQ's again.

LOL your talking shit on someones iq man you got scammed man...sucks to suck lol. think your way out of that nerd hahaha.

He's the one started talking shit on MY IQ, bitch. If you ain't never been scammed you ain't been doing this very long. When's the last time *you* wrote an article with an offer of $100 to anyone who could disprove it that's been on the boards for 11 years? How many articles have you written at all, much less had published, motherfucker?

Go ask Bald Nazi who you're acting an ass to. I ain't the one. The fuck is your problem anyway - you the one that rubs the lotion on raw for him?

LOL your talking shit on someones iq man you got scammed man...sucks to suck lol. think your way out of that nerd hahaha.

He's the one started talking shit on MY IQ, bitch. If you ain't never been scammed you ain't been doing this very long. When's the last time *you* wrote an article with an offer of $100 to anyone who could disprove it that's been on the boards for 11 years? How many articles have you written at all, much less had published, motherfucker?

Go ask Bald Nazi who you're acting an ass to. I ain't the one. The fuck is your problem anyway - you the one that rubs the lotion on raw for him?

Regardless of who you are with a join date of sept 11, with 30 posts talking shit to members who are active daily on here for a long time will get you know were. ya feel me? you are acting like your 15 honestly.

Quit digging before you fall in

You have your shit backwards, pal. No matter who *you* are, I'll always be the motherfucking Raver - one of the founders of the entire goddamned BB board world. I don't juddge anybody's worth by their post count, because, why, that would be a *stupid* thing to do, as there are a myriad of reasons it doesn't meet your threshold. Say, for example, they've been doing this so long they don't have many questions, they are a frequent business traveler who works 60 hour weeks, and they are getting ready to deploy to Afghanistan in a matter of weeks? You think I'm going to spend a lot of time on the boards?

Shit, I can't remember how many times Warpig changed his handle just because he forgot his password and had to start back out with 0 posts.

Join dates and post counts don't mean shit. Look at yours, and you still act like a goddamned retard. 15 years old? Motherfucker, I've been on USENET forums and BB boards for longer than that, and if you added up my total post count - oh, wait - there's no way you could count that high.

And one last thing, post-counter - you, or anyone else talk shit to me and you're going to get a triple dose of it back, I don't give a fuck WHAT your join date is. You want to keep this shit up, ur do you want to go do what you're supposed to be doing and helping other members out? Because I can stay here all. night. long. if you want to - unless you have some lotion you need to carry somewhere.

Regardless of who you are with a join date of sept 11, with 30 posts talking shit to members who are active daily on here for a long time will get you know were. ya feel me? you are acting like your 15 honestly.

I am no one in here, and you can talk Shit to me all day

but here is the fact!

You sent money to a RANDOM ASS username that just told you he sells gear where there are 20 sponsors in here that are legit... it just takes 10 minutes of research

and you sounded like you know Big A... PAL if you knew Big A then he could refer you to GAULS aka one of the best sponsors

Last edited:
You have your shit backwards, pal. No matter who *you* are, I'll always be the motherfucking Raver - one of the founders of the entire goddamned BB board world. I don't juddge anybody's worth by their post count, because, why, that would be a *stupid* thing to do, as there are a myriad of reasons it doesn't meet your threshold. Say, for example, they've been doing this so long they don't have many questions, they are a frequent business traveler who works 60 hour weeks, and they are getting ready to deploy to Afghanistan in a matter of weeks? You think I'm going to spend a lot of time on the boards?

Shit, I can't remember how many times Warpig changed his handle just because he forgot his password and had to start back out with 0 posts.

Join dates and post counts don't mean shit. Look at yours, and you still act like a goddamned retard. 15 years old? Motherfucker, I've been on USENET forums and BB boards for longer than that, and if you added up my total post count - oh, wait - there's no way you could count that high.

And one last thing, post-counter - you, or anyone else talk shit to me and you're going to get a triple dose of it back, I don't give a fuck WHAT your join date is. You want to keep this shit up, ur do you want to go do what you're supposed to be doing and helping other members out? Because I can stay here all. night. long. if you want to - unless you have some lotion you need to carry somewhere.

Well you are nobody here and you sure will not be allowed to act and talk this way to our members.
Let me ask? What have you contributed HERE? Nothing worth a shit Ive seen except for a bad attitude. I had the same problem with you on my forum.
Mr.Cocky shit will not cut it with us.

Actually I apologize... I shouldn't said anything about IQ because I have been SCAMMED by a GAUL poser before but my situation was different. someone hacked into his real account in here and fooled me

anyways. good luck to you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws