over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I had a pimple on my face which turned into a scab that won’t stop bleeding

just like popping a wart.It bleeds. Till you do the method.

vaseline, it will dry it ,clot it. Have a fan on it after that.

Stop giving this guy dumb advice, he said he hasn't touched it in a month if it hasn't dried out and clotted by now he needs to go get it checked out!

I haven’t touched it for a month,I noted that in my thread.It just opens by itself and bleeds.only when i first had it and was a little pimple I popped it,then this happened.I’m going to try the strides pads and give it a week,if it don’t clear I’m going to the doctor.
That looks very similar to the skin cancer I had. Get it checked out. The dermatologist can take a biopsy and tell you whats up. See a dermatologist as soon as you can.

Photos of it in various degrees.

C0365617-Basal_Cell_Carcinoma.jpg

ourdg-15095455744kg8n.jpg

It will grow larger if left too long. I left mine for nearly a year and it wasnt very big. I was lucky that mine wasnt on my face. Mine wasnt as big as the first photo above.

just an update.my face finally cleared up.I used a facial scrub my wife uses in the shower,I came out put hydrogen peroxide,then put a spray form of the strides pads my wife had.then before bed she would put neosporin on it.only took a couple days the scab fell off by itself and stopped bleeding.I’m actually shocked it worked.
Thank you for all the advice.

just an update.my face finally cleared up.I used a facial scrub my wife uses in the shower,I came out put hydrogen peroxide,then put a spray form of the strides pads my wife had.then before bed she would put neosporin on it.only took a couple days the scab fell off by itself and stopped bleeding.I’m actually shocked it worked.
Keep a close eye on it. Those cancer spots I had would do that. Id think they were all cleared up then it would look like another acne breakout again. Your's probably isnt that, but keep an eye on it to see what happens in another month or so.

Keep a close eye on it. Those cancer spots I had would do that. Id think they were all cleared up then it would look like another acne breakout again. Your's probably isnt that, but keep an eye on it to see what happens in another month or so.
Thank you,I’m definitely keeping an eye on it.

Dude, stop using hydrogen peroxide. You want benzoyl peroxide for blemishes. They are not the same thing. HP is used as a lightener in hair bleach and teeth whitening products. You risk bleaching your skin with prolonged use of HP, causing skin irritation, or even serious blisters/burns.

Dude, stop using hydrogen peroxide. You want benzoyl peroxide for blemishes. They are not the same thing. HP is used as a lightener in hair bleach and teeth whitening products. You risk bleaching your skin with prolonged use of HP, causing skin irritation, or even serious blisters/burns.
Only took it fir 2 days ,my wife was going to pick me up a bottle but it already went away.I’m only using the facial scrub and neosporin now.

Only took it fir 2 days ,my wife was going to pick me up a bottle but it already went away.I’m only using the facial scrub and neosporin now.

For future reference, then: benzoyl peroxide doesn't come in a bottle, it usually comes in a squeeze tube (similar to Neosporin) and is sold by brands like Neutrogena, Clean & Clear, and some generics on Amazon. 10% is the most common concentration you'll find in any skincare aisle or online, but 5% or 2.5% would be much better as it's far less irritating at loser doses but generally no less effective.

I'm glad you're off the HP and the issue is resolving itself, but should it come back, please consider seeing a dermatologist.

it may have healed, but if it was as you say it was and you were honest about not picking at it, get it looked at

neosporin and stridex don't cure cancer

You had a open wound for a month on your face and now it’s gone that easy huh? So what were you doing the past month, trying to pray it away?

Right
Just leaving it alone,didn’t put anything on it.if it comes back I’m going to the doctor.
Also stopped anadrol which could of caused it as well.

Just leaving it alone,didn’t put anything on it.if it comes back I’m going to the doctor.
Also stopped anadrol which could of caused it as well.

You’re truly garbage for this one, you know some jackass is going to stumble upon this thread with a real problem not just a pimple they couldn’t stop fucking with and didn’t want to admit it. Then instead of listening to Maldorfs valuable info they’re going to do the bs you said you did and fuck themselves up even more.

Anadrol…. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner