over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I had a pimple on my face which turned into a scab that won’t stop bleeding

Why so hostile,it makes no sense.this was just temporary,i was going to the dr if it didn’t heal up.I’m not recommending what I used.

Why so hostile,it makes no sense.this was just temporary,i was going to the dr if it didn’t heal up.I’m not recommending what I used.
The reaction was a bit hostile IMO. I don't think you really did much wrong. If it comes back again and you don't go to the dermatologist, then I'd be critical.

I wish I had been given a heads up that mine might have been cancer because I would have gone to the doctor much earlier. Luckily mine was just basal and not a big deal. Next to my heart failure, the skin cancer seemed like not a big deal. You just never know if it's cancer or what kind of cancer it is.

It could be what maldorf said or it can be herpes. Stop trying to treat it and go see the doctor bro
How would I get herpes,with my wife 17 years.spray everything down when she takes me too the gym.
It’s clear now and I just put Neosporin on so my face don’t dry up.don’t let the dogs lick my face.so unless there’s even a tiny sign of it coming back I’ll go straight to the doctor.I doubt I have skin cancer haven’t been in the sun for years

Brother just a little info.if you ever had the chicken pox the herpes virus lives in your spinal cord for life.some people may never get an out break other like me get it.what triggers it is stress,low immune system, even dental work by a dentist. Spray everything down had absolutely nothing to do with a break out. Google herpes and you see. I'm just trying to help you not insult you

Brother just a little info.if you ever had the chicken pox the herpes virus lives in your spinal cord for life.some people may never get an out break other like me get it.what triggers it is stress,low immune system, even dental work by a dentist. Spray everything down had absolutely nothing to do with a break out. Google herpes and you see. I'm just trying to help you not insult you
Ok I thought you were being condescending.anyway if it even bleeds a drop again I’m going straight to the dr.not sure what my primary can do and to see the dermatologist it takes 6 months.he is always backed up
Also last time I seen the dermatologist he checked every auto immune disease,stds,it was 80 pages of bloodwork and everything came back normal.that’s why I don’t think it is anything but like I said,any signs of it returning ,I’m going regardless.

Ok I thought you were being condescending.anyway if it even bleeds a drop again I’m going straight to the dr.not sure what my primary can do and to see the dermatologist it takes 6 months.he is always backed up
Also last time I seen the dermatologist he checked every auto immune disease,stds,it was 80 pages of bloodwork and everything came back normal.that’s why I don’t think it is anything but like I said,any signs of it returning ,I’m going regardless.
All the dermatologist has to do to test for cancer is take a biopsy. It is straight forward. If it is something else really wrong then blood work would be in order. They didnt do any bloodwork on me when I had cancer. If it takes 6 months to get in, you need to find a new dermatologist. I called mine and was in for my first appointment as a new patient within 2 weeks. Are you in the US?

It's not Herpes. Do you really want to know what that is? You should see a Derm STAT.

It could be what maldorf said or it can be herpes. Stop trying to treat it and go see the doctor bro

It's definitely not herpes zoster b/c that follows a characteristic dermatome pattern.

Here’s a picture

The fact that you got it to go away doesn't mean it's ok. From your description you need to see a dermatologist to rule out any type of skin cancer. Show the doctor any pictures you took. The reason some members were so hostile, too hostile in my opinion, was the fact that you weren't using common sense in your approach to this and it could be something serious.

The fact that you got it to go away doesn't mean it's ok. From your description you need to see a dermatologist to rule out any type of skin cancer. Show the doctor any pictures you took. The reason some members were so hostile, too hostile in my opinion, was the fact that you weren't using common sense in your approach to this and it could be something serious.
Ok I’ll go see a doctor just to make sure.thank you for the kind approach.

It's definitely not herpes zoster b/c that follows a characteristic dermatome pattern.
Yes your correct but if you get it on your lip which is not his case.you can just get one blister

Yes your correct but if you get it on your lip which is not his case.you can just get one blister

Although highly unlikely, it is possible but you consider the dermatomal patterns. I've seen plenty of Herpes zoster on the lips, face, orbital region, etc and not yet have I seen only one lesion. But hey, it's medicine. Anything is possible.

Bro I had a small sore on my nose that would heal up but kept coming back. Wound up being skin cancer. Get it checked out.

Bro I had a small sore on my nose that would heal up but kept coming back. Wound up being skin cancer. Get it checked out.
That was me too. Thats two of us.

I did say I will get it checked out,I will call tomorrow.

Although highly unlikely, it is possible but you consider the dermatomal patterns. I've seen plenty of Herpes zoster on the lips, face, orbital region, etc and not yet have I seen only one lesion. But hey, it's medicine. Anything is possible.
Brother I'm talking from my own experience I take prescription valtrex so I won't get them. If I stop eventually I'll get it .been getting it all my adult life .on the edge of the lip.not on the lip itself. And always only get one.I think like 3 times I've gotten 2 next to each other but that's my fault for touching it and I spread it myself.

But everyone is different. Like I mentioned before if you had the chicken pox you carry the virus for your entire life and it's dorms in you spinal cord.it surfaces when something trigger it and travels through the nerves and exits through the weakest part of your skin
Which usually it's the lips.some people could never get a break out in there entire life

Now shingles is more dematomal patterned than herpes. But yes herpes can and does the pattern too

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131