over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I had a seizure after 3 amps of sustanon

I woke up at the hospital yesterday.
My red blood cells were 6 miljoen. 1 miljoun to much.
The doc asked if I used epo :s
I just used 3cc from a legit pharmacy.
The doc says I could have a stroke in the future and have to stop bodybuilding.
I'm heartbroken :(
I had a eleptical seizure and had to be reanimated. I was purple. The ambulance was there in 5 minutes. Otherwise I was dead

I took ml's of trenbolone for many years and now I take 3cc and I have a seizure :s

How can 3cc of sustanon raise my RBC so much? I don't understand it.
I know boldenone raises it but just sust???

Wow dude, just seeing this, I don't get on here a whole lot, it's like a maze, just maneuvering around this board, but in getting it.

I wish you the best, and that's some crazy shit, now, I've not read thru this whole thread, and I will.

So I hope you stay tuned ed in, w me though you have e to stop gearZ and training, just be up front with doc,
I hope there wasn't anything in your Sust, that shouldn't have been.

That's just too Bizzare, never heard, never seen anything like this in my 15-17 years I this game and juicing myself.

I wish you "nothing " but a speedy recovery, and maybe
can figure out what happened, but still exercise, and do whT you can, I don't know your goals, or eandevors, bit in sure you weren't chasing the Olympia.

This shit can wait, your health is first.. So sorry to have heard this happened. Best wishes friend...!

Stay Inspired..!

Size2XXL

Last edited:
Wow dude, just seeing this, I don't get on here a whole lot, it's like a maze, just maneuvering around this board, but in getting it.

I wish you the best, and that's some crazy shit, now, I've not read thru this whole thread, and I will.

So I hope you stay tuned ed in, w me though you have e to stop gearZ and training, just be up front with doc,
I hope there wasn't anything in your Sust, that shouldn't have been.

That's just too Bizzare, never heard, never seen anything like this in my 15-17 years I this game and juicing myself.

I wish you "nothing " but a speedy recovery, and maybe
can figure out what happened, but still exercise, and do whT you can, I don't know your goals, or eandevors, bit in sure you weren't chasing the Olympia.

This shit can wait, your health is first.. So sorry to have heard this happened. Best wishes friend...!

Stay Inspired..!

Size2XXL

Thanks....

IMO there was "something" bad in my sustanon.
What explains my sky high oxygen in my blood?? Sust can't raise it so much
IMO. At the ER they thought I toke EPO. Weird!

Thanks....

IMO there was "something" bad in my sustanon.
What explains my sky high oxygen in my blood?? Sust can't raise it so much
IMO. At the ER they thought I toke EPO. Weird!

I sincerely hope you get it sorted out, I understand if you choose "not" to pin anymore, maybe when a clean bill of health (monitor) those bloods, and be straight up with the doc, I had/have a blood condition myself, blood platelets falll way low, and so I had to(havnt ) in years now, but had to go to an infusion center 2days in a row 8+ hrs ea day, to get 1900 cc of IVIG pumped in me to bring up the count, only did this twice, and I respected my hemotolot's wished to not juice for awhile, then I just stopped going altogether, been back on no stop since Feb last year, and I feel, and look 'great ", and I'm not being narcissistic . Just turned my back on the doctors, and took things into my own hands considering the way I felt, looked, and what the visits "weren't " doing for me, now I may go back sometime, just for piece of mind soon
Maybe..?

Not saying do the same , your was near fatal.

But hopefully you will soon be able to do what you want, best if luck, yours in good health, my brother of the Iron

Size2XXL

I sincerely hope you get it sorted out, I understand if you choose "not" to pin anymore, maybe when a clean bill of health (monitor) those bloods, and be straight up with the doc, I had/have a blood condition myself, blood platelets falll way low, and so I had to(havnt ) in years now, but had to go to an infusion center 2days in a row 8+ hrs ea day, to get 1900 cc of IVIG pumped in me to bring up the count, only did this twice, and I respected my hemotolot's wished to not juice for awhile, then I just stopped going altogether, been back on no stop since Feb last year, and I feel, and look 'great ", and I'm not being narcissistic . Just turned my back on the doctors, and took things into my own hands considering the way I felt, looked, and what the visits "weren't " doing for me, now I may go back sometime, just for piece of mind soon
Maybe..?

Not saying do the same , your was near fatal.

But hopefully you will soon be able to do what you want, best if luck, yours in good health, my brother of the Iron

Size2XXL

Thanks for your reply,
I will not juice anymore untill I exactly know what's wrong,
The neurologist blaims the sustanon but I feel he is wrong.
I have the idea he doesn't know much about hormones in general.
I could have a serious brain condition... I don't know
I hope it was just the xanax withdraw that caused the seizure.
In my heart I would like to restart bodybuilding but for now I will wait and see what happens.......
I think donating blood on cycle would eliminate my problem , but that s just a guess

Last edited:
1) blood work a couple weeks ago. Everything was normal

2) I never donate blood

3) bloodpressure was 12/8

4) I don't have sleep apnea

5) this were my tirth sust amp. I had been off gear for 6 months

I have stopped xanax 2 days before. Didn't slept for 2 days. I felt sick the tirth
day and then had the seizure. I have been using xanax for many years. Due financal issues I coulnd not buy it...
BUT... the sust seems much stronger then it should be.... But It was from a legit pharmacy :s weird....
Xanax withdraw gives you seizures and can kill you. Xanax is a hard drug man you have to be medically detoxed. You really don't want take something like that every day bro. I used to work in that field

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity