over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I had a stroke.

I'm really glad you are feeling better. As a couple of the others commented strokes happen and can happen to anyone. If all you did was cruise or cycle on less than a gram a week I'd be willing to bet your AAS use did not contribute to your stroke. Test and Deca are a couple of the mildest compounds there are - Test because it's basically what your body already makes and deca is known to be a weak anabolic expecially in the 400 mg dose you were running. I have watched a youtube video where an anti aging clinic scripted 400mg /EW for patients to aid with joint pain and 400 mg /EW of a test cyp/enth mix. This leads me to believe these compounds in those dosages are more threaputic than anything & didn't contribute to your stroke especially since you had bloods done throughout and things looked good.

It was probably just going to happen either way @ the age it did happen.

I'm really thankful you are on the path to recovery and feeling better.

TN

Are these genetic?

My fiances dad just turned 65 and has had 3-4 strokes and 3-4 brain bleeds in the past 3 years and I know he never used.

I'm really glad you are feeling better. As a couple of the others commented strokes happen and can happen to anyone. If all you did was cruise or cycle on less than a gram a week I'd be willing to bet your AAS use did not contribute to your stroke. Test and Deca are a couple of the mildest compounds there are - Test because it's basically what your body already makes and deca is known to be a weak anabolic expecially in the 400 mg dose you were running. I have watched a youtube video where an anti aging clinic scripted 400mg /EW for patients to aid with joint pain and 400 mg /EW of a test cyp/enth mix. This leads me to believe these compounds in those dosages are more threaputic than anything & didn't contribute to your stroke especially since you had bloods done throughout and things looked good.

TN

800mg a week yeah.... threaputic you say

I'm really glad you are feeling better. As a couple of the others commented strokes happen and can happen to anyone. If all you did was cruise or cycle on less than a gram a week I'd be willing to bet your AAS use did not contribute to your stroke. Test and Deca are a couple of the mildest compounds there are - Test because it's basically what your body already makes and deca is known to be a weak anabolic expecially in the 400 mg dose you were running. I have watched a youtube video where an anti aging clinic scripted 400mg /EW for patients to aid with joint pain and 400 mg /EW of a test cyp/enth mix. This leads me to believe these compounds in those dosages are more threaputic than anything

TN

The problem is that there just isn't enough data out there from studies on humans to draw conclusions like this. However there are studies that show prolonged use worsens heart function. And there is also a study that shows nandrolone damages blood vessel lining at a much greater rate than testosterone does. Now keep in mind there are also conflicting studies out there. But to say 400/400 a week of test/deca is therapeutic is simply not right.

TN

Looks like dave palumbo's trt doses. any dr that writes that script as a trt should have their clinic shut down by the DEA for the steroid cycle mill that it is. That level off aas thicken the blood increasing the risk of stroke and heart heart on the short term, the long term use compounds the problem.

That is bullshit man....as stated above, get a second option from a cardiologist

you're right. it is bull shit. I will get a second opinion. walking around almost planning a heart attack because one dr thinks so is fuked up. thanks

Very sorry to hear that Stump. I am glad you got medical attention right away. That was crucial. I hope you have a speedy and full recovery. Don't beat yourself up about past choices. Sometimes shit just happens. The important thing is what you can do from this day forward. Best to you.

Just got back from seeing my Dr. All seems well but I have frequent headaches and I'm always fatigued, the numbness is completely gone and well as my face is back to normal. I asked her about the headaches and being fatigued and she seemed unsure so my question to anyone who has experienced a stroke is this normal? I see my neurologist Dr. thursday so hopefully he can answer my questions. Also want to thank everyone for the kind words and prayers. :)

Last edited:
this is my second time posting on your tread,buti keep a eye on it and pray all this passes you make 100% recovery!!! but I did find out for those of us who use roids I think we should take 1 asprin aday it keeps the blood thin!!!. we all want to no what the pros take as far as there roid usage and some of them tell us but a lot of them take 1 asprin aday which they don't tell us because no one ask questions that can save us.. prays still with you brother

Last edited:
Just got back from seeing my Dr. All seems well but I have frequent headaches and I'm always fatigued, the numbness is completely gone and well as my face is back to normal. I asked her about the headaches and being fatigued and she seemed unsure so my question to anyone who has experienced a stroke is this normal? I see my neurologist Dr. thursday so hopefully he can answer my questions. Also want to thank everyone for the kind words and prayers. :)
Stump I wish you a full recovery, glad to hear you and your wife caught it right away before it could have been a lot worse, get well soon brother

Stump, any updates? Hope everything is going good. Hows work? Did you quit? I also have the same attitude as you in the fact that I think all jobs/work will be stressful but usually the ones around you know better than even oneself, because we begin to lie to ourselves that thats what one must do.

I will relate this to genetics; I work in a stroke center and I see patients with stroke come all the time; even in their 30s -40s and no history to speak of. Family history is a big contributor to your health. My dad is so healthy; never did touch alcohol, a cig, AAS in his life. Healthy eater, he was diagnosed with AFib and hypertension 6 years ago .. Why? No one knows.. Body n heart just gave up.
Stay strong bro, I'm glad you realized it was a stroke in that 3 hr window or things would've been different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its good your wife knew the signs of a stroke and got your tail to the ER asap. That TPA is a clot buster and its a short window to give it.

Stump, any updates? Hope everything is going good. Hows work? Did you quit? I also have the same attitude as you in the fact that I think all jobs/work will be stressful but usually the ones around you know better than even oneself, because we begin to lie to ourselves that thats what one must do.

Thanks for asking. I'm doing great. I start back to work on Monday and I promised my wife if work got too stressful I would quit. I go back in a few weeks to see my Dr. As of now I have added slo release niacin, turmeric, extra aspirin, krill oil and 4oz red wine to my diet to help raise my HDL and for over all health. It's been almost 8 weeks since my stroke and I'm feeling good, doing more cardio (speed walking twice a day, 7 days a wk). As for my diet, there really has been no change since I believe my diet has been clean plus my blood work looked great other then my HDL and A1C were off. Again thanks for asking. :)

I will relate this to genetics; I work in a stroke center and I see patients with stroke come all the time; even in their 30s -40s and no history to speak of. Family history is a big contributor to your health. My dad is so healthy; never did touch alcohol, a cig, AAS in his life. Healthy eater, he was diagnosed with AFib and hypertension 6 years ago .. Why? No one knows.. Body n heart just gave up.
Stay strong bro, I'm glad you realized it was a stroke in that 3 hr window or things would've been different

Thanks. Yes I'm very lucky my wife was there cause if not I would have just gone to bed and god only knows what would have happened. By the time I got to the ER and them running all the necessary test I was close to the 3 hr window. :)

Its good your wife knew the signs of a stroke and got your tail to the ER asap. That TPA is a clot buster and its a short window to give it.

Yes I agree 100%. As soon as the EMS arrived the first thing he said was you're having a stroke or a TIA due to my face drooping and numbness in my right hand and foot. Thats twice my wife has saved my life. :)

I would make sure that you change your diet focus on turkey, chicken, fish for meats and eliminate process foods.

Find a local preventive medical practice that offers Chelation IV therapy and ask for plaque-X. Its an IV plaque remover which I have seen work wonders for people.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131