over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I had a stroke.

Thanks for sharing that. I pray you have no more incidents. I have been told by dr im a ticking time bomb for heart attack and stroke. I think about it every day. scary shit.

Get better soon.

I am glad your wife called 911 and cares about your health.

your cycles were very light for this board. just goes to show that a little aas can cause a lot of damage in our bodies when used over long periods of time. sounds like you are on the right track.

I am so sorry that happened to you. But I'm really glad it didn't kill you. I hope and pray that you fully recover and go on to live a long and fruitfull life.

Thanks for sharing that. I pray you have no more incidents. I have been told by dr im a ticking time bomb for heart attack and stroke. I think about it every day. scary shit.

you think about it but do you do anything about it?

sorry to hear about that Stump. My thoughts are with you bro. Please let us know how you are doing.

friggin lucky you caught that early man.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU]Jill Bolte Taylor's stroke of insight - YouTube[/ame]

Glad you are doing better. Tks for sharing. In same age group as you. Pray Gods blessing and Health on you.

JR

Man what else can go wrong. As you all know 2 years ago I had a heart attack, now on the eve of my 52nd birthday I had a stroke. Was feeling run down for a week or so and the night of it I was just totally exhausted. I remember laying in bed and all the sudden I felt my right side of my face go numb, as well as my right hand and foot. I got up to go into the bathroom and looked into the mirror and realized the right side of my face was sagging/drooping, especially around the eye and mouth area. I called for my wife and when she entered the bedroom the look on her face was tragic and could tell this was serious. She looked at me and said Mark you're having a stroke. She called 911 and within minutes the paramedics were there. I arrived at the hospital and they did a CAT scan as soon as I got there. The Dr's worked fast to make sure all was going smooth, they started treatment on me by giving me TPA, this is required to have within a 3 hr window of the stroke. This all started thursday night (9 Jan) and was released from the hospital yesterday. I am feeling good but still feel a little run down. Not sure what I need to do to stay somewhat healthy? My diet is pretty good, I walk 5 days a wk and no longer lift. Yes my job is a little stressful but what job isn't. My wife asked for me to quit my job and retire, which I did after my heart attack but got bored and went back to work. Just a little confused and wondering if my past (AAS usage) will continue to haunt me.

For some reason, this account really affected me. My Uncle had a stroke 2 years ago at 56. He is pretty down-hearted all the time, now.

No Earth-shattering conclusion here. Only that I wish you well.

your cycles were very light for this board. just goes to show that a little aas can cause a lot of damage in our bodies when used over long periods of time. sounds like you are on the right track.

He did say he cruised on those doses for years... Unless I misunderstood..

Stump, thank you for sharing this. I can honestly say these kind of stories have made me more careful over the years.

you think about it but do you do anything about it?

Not as much as I should. I take meds for hdl and ldl probs. aas and gh according to my dr have caused the wall of the left side of my heart to thicken. not reversible. come off completely and never lift a heavy weight again and I still will most likely have a stroke or heart attack in the next ten years he says. I don't know what to think. kinda numb about it now and am almost ready for it. kinda fuked up I know.

Working in health care, heart attacks and strokes happen to the old, the young, the healthy, the not healthy, short people, tall people, fat people, skinny people, etc.

I would not beat yourself up about your prior aas use. I truly wouldn't. There is a lot worse most people do on a daily basis that I am sure you did not do.

I wish you a speedy recovery and nothing but the best for your family. You got a good woman there that obviously cares and thinks very clearly when her man is in trouble.

Not as much as I should. I take meds for hdl and ldl probs. aas and gh according to my dr have caused the wall of the left side of my heart to thicken. not reversible. come off completely and never lift a heavy weight again and I still will most likely have a stroke or heart attack in the next ten years he says. I don't know what to think. kinda numb about it now and am almost ready for it. kinda fuked up I know.

Did you get a second opinion?

girl at my job had stroke at 28 she was perfectly healthy. stayed in shape eat right was like only 5 2 100lbs. i know there are risk factors but sometime i think some things are genetic risk factors.

Wish you well Bro!

Last edited:

That is bullshit man....as stated above, get a second option from a cardiologist

my mom suffered from a stoke couple years back and bounced back great and recently my 92 year old grandfather in law suffered a masive stroke and is doing remarkably well. you've walked away from two possible death sentences so you must be tough old bastard. your still here for some reason.

good ted talk by woman who suffered stroke
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU]Jill Bolte Taylor's stroke of insight - YouTube[/ame]

sorry just read first page. didn't realize youtube clip was already posted

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity