over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I had to laugh about this one....

Iabadman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
the other night one of the girls that works for me comes running up to me all excited with the new 50 th aniversery Playboy .The girl that they chose to represent playboy for this honor used to be a stripper for me at two differant clubs.What a joke.This girl is about as smart as a peice of paper.And she only phuks the biggest losers she can find .She just used to phuk the guys that hung out at the tatoo palors or the wanna be pro snow boarders .Then she started to move up to phuking band members .One time we are doing a promo at a concert and I can't find her [ we are back stage ] I look over to my left and I see that right out in front of everyone back stage ,she is phuking one of the guys from I think crazy town.[ with no condom by the way]And this chick gets high literally like 10 times a day and and has been since she was like 12.You should see her mom [ nice lady , but her mind is gone] she was cool with her daughter dancing and used to sell my girls costumes.When this girl worked for me she was built like a 10 year old boy.Very pretty face , but zero body.[ no ass , hips ,or tits] It is amazing what an air brush and a pair of tits can do.I even slapped one her loser boyfriends around for beating her up.[ he tried to kill himself after]This girl left for LA 3 years ago and her aspirations at the time were to became a club DJ.And now she is the 50th aniversery playmate .I shouldn't be bagging on the girl [ she never did anything to me], but I thought Playboy had higher standards than this.I have banged better looking girls with more class from a bowling alley on a monday night.I just don't get it .Well, I hope this opportunity works out for her .[ I bet she will marry a rock star]She is a nice kid , but not what I thought playboy caliber should be.I am really shocked that they chose her that is all.I am proud of her in a way , I guess she got the last laugh on me .I told her moving to LA would be a mistake and that it be would better to save her money and get an education.....Crazy ....from stripper that grew pot in her garage to 50 th aniversery playmate.I really never saw this coming .She is a good kid [ just pretty messed up]I hope it does work out for her.[ she does have a good heart and was always cool to me] I had to rant to you guys [ I wouldn't do this to anyone else I know]The world makes me laugh sometimes.........she has a big opportunity now.I truely hope that she doesn't blow it.

Last edited:
Yes , strippers God bless them ! They definately serve thier purpose.But like our boy Big Phil learned .....phuk em .....look at them....but date , trust , or fall for them.If you do my friend ,you heading for a heart break.They are a different bread.For me they are income and excercise that is all.I try to help them out .Give them good advice and so on.But they never listen.There are some that are so pretty ,with so much potiential , but they are the most dangerous ,and they usually have the most skeletons in thier closet. Look , phuk, and run is the best advice in the world when it comes to encountering a stripper.Believe me guys,strippers lie for a living and it changes them.They are a wonderful thing if you keep them in perspective.If not , you are in for trouble .I can promise you that....

HAHAHAAHAH

rAJJIN said:
I lOVE STRIPPERS!
So long as its the sexy type.
Clubs in my area have realy went down hill in the past few years.
New laws closed the better ones down. Now bout all youll find
here is dirty legs with sores on there ass:eek:

Now a few hours up the road In St.louis
we have some good ones! PT`s, Roxys,
I think even George Flint opened up a Huslters club, never seen it but heard its Great.

sorry bro, I know it had nothing to do with your Xstripper chick
But now youve got me thinking about strippers,lol
raJJIN
PT's, been there, done that, and that, and that, and that, and that...:D jk

damn raj i didnt konw you were from around saint louis, i live in st.louis about 20 mins form all those clubs you mentioned. if you are ever going to be up in my neck of the woods lemme know we'll hit some clubs and i got a couch with your name on it.

Later bro,

Todd

I lOVE STRIPPERS!
So long as its the sexy type.
Clubs in my area have realy went down hill in the past few years.
New laws closed the better ones down. Now bout all youll find
here is dirty legs with sores on there ass:eek:

Now a few hours up the road In St.louis
we have some good ones! PT`s, Roxys,
I think even George Flint opened up a Huslters club, never seen it but heard its Great.

sorry bro, I know it had nothing to do with your Xstripper chick
But now youve got me thinking about strippers,lol
raJJIN
[/QUOTE]

Iabadman

I love strip clubs! Dated a few and tehy are definitely whackos for the most part.
Like you, I always said they are professional liars. They love you to death as long as you got your head up thier ass. Once you come out for air though, they are screaming bloody murder accussing you about either fucking or wanting to fuck every girl that walks by. lol.
I would love to check out your club if I make a trip out your way sometime. I just got back from Phoenix. Please don't tell me your club is around there???

Yes , strippers God bless them ! They definately serve thier purpose.But like our boy Big Phil learned .....phuk em .....look at them....but date , trust , or fall for them.If you do my friend ,you heading for a heart break.They are a different bread.For me they are income and excercise that is all.I try to help them out .Give them good advice and so on.But they never listen.There are some that are so pretty ,with so much potiential , but they are the most dangerous ,and they usually have the most skeletons in thier closet. Look , phuk, and run is the best advice in the world when it comes to encountering a stripper.Believe me guys,strippers lie for a living and it changes them.They are a wonderful thing if you keep them in perspective.If not , you are in for trouble .I can promise you that....

No truer words have ever been spoken. I learned the hard way. They aren't even worth fucking IMO....Been there done that. Every single freind i know that has had one as a girlfriend has the exact same story. You'd think it was your girlfriend but with a differnet name. I think that the cocaine is what finnishes off an already fucked up girl. They will do anything, or anybody, for some powder.

agreed Iabadman professional liars isnt that the truth,sad thing is Ijust got out of a longterm relationship with a stripper shit we even lived together we seperated back in june so here i am 6 months later involved with another stripper but least this one has a day job (career) and a bachelors which i know is the truth cause a buddy of mine graduated with her,Ill tell you if your in the business like ourselves Iabadman it definetely takes brains to stay away but i cant seem to run that fast :D

btw I need some advice from you about this situation
its drama but if you have time i will appreciate it

Yeah bro anything you need ....just PM with the details and I will do my best to give you some good advice..........I have been around the block a few times........

We need a stripper support forum. With all the test running through our systems we need a fast, sexual girl with no inhibitions. Only problem is the only types of girls who can keep up with us and satisfy us sexualy are strippers. They are the best as far as sex goes but that just means they have had a LOT of practice manipulating men. The story these girls have told me about how they play out men and take there money and get new cars, clothes, etc....One of these girls is telling me how she is going to blackmail some rich fuck for 10K to not let his wife know ALL the details of what he has been paying her to do. These girls are straight evil. Unless your pimping them out and making money off them stay away. Don't ever fall in love. And show me one stripper who is not a coke addict and a 'whore'.....Some of them have so much potential but somewhere in their life something went horribly wrong. The goal of a professional stripper is to have 'customers' If you love a girl would you be ok with her having a 'customer'? And if they say there is no sex involved then they are just doing what they do best "LIE" Why would you pay a girls rent if you weren't fucking her every weekend. Then, on the other hand, if you take them out of the club to make it so they don't have to live that fucked up lifestyle you better be prepared to have enough money to make it worth them losing their money job. Fuck it. NOT WORTH IT. If you hang in strip clubs you need therapy....If you date a stripper your either a sugar daddy or like dysfunctional relationships. "You can take the stripper out of the strip club but you can't take the strip club out of the stripper. Its a lose lose situation. They are the most fucked up human beings on the planet. Its just all this test in me that draws me to them. Work them, don't love them. To each his own....Good luck LOL

Very true

There's some wise advice in this thread, these bitches are for the most part all head cases X 2. The old saying "treat a queen like a whore and a whore like a queen" certainly applies here but given what she does (manipulate men for a living) which one is she? The queen or the whore? Answer, she's the queen so treat her like shit and she'll keep on coming back for more. Treat her like "daddy" treated her lol.

Her?

Her? I hope you tagged that (while helping out with her personal problems:)) before it got away.

Attachments

• headshot.jpg
    headshot.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 202
i dont know i wont date another stripper it seems like the younger ones are better about being able to turn it on turn it off but sooner or later they cant do it anymore, seriously messed up girls imo, i preffer my nice little aspiring models, and actresses

Nothing wrong with 'dating' them, you just got to see them and treat them for what they really are: Disposable fucks.

If you like some of my bros from FL, and can't fuck a stripper without getting attached, then stay the hell away from them, or you'll land up broke or in jail, or both.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity