over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I Hate Cheat Meals

Had my first little cheat meal yesterday (Homemade authentic udon). Woke up with my physique looking normal , but face was swollen and more so from my angioedema(eating a food I am not use to+Sodium). Well took a diuretic, did fasted cardio and after I looked the dryest and fullest I've been for a while and I am starving today, not craving , but hungry. This means my metabolism has picked up. Best back session ever. Trained like crazy

Also cortisol feels much lower and anxiety is reduced

From now on , I am forcing myself to have a cheat meal when needed

I cheated HEAVY last Thursday, Friday, saturday....pizza, burgers, cheesecake, cereal, BBQ, cookies, ice cream, and carrot cake, went from 210.0 Thursday morning to 219.0 Sunday morning, this morning I was 211.0, more than likely I will be 209 Thursday morning. I rarely go crazy like that but went I get a little burned out from dieting I eat till I get sick and then dieting is welcomed and easy and I can really go into a deep deficit for a couple days (psmf). This shit is too easy..LOL
On cheat heavy days, do you train? or rest?

Lmao, I’m with b-boy on this one. When I cheat I fucking cheat. Will gain 10-15lbs in a day. Of course three days later it’s all gone.

On cheat heavy days, do you train? or rest?
I usually do it on a training day, but lately they have been on Saturdays which is an off day for me. I feel like on training days the cheat doesn't stick with me and I either don't gain anything or drop it in a day. When I chest on off days that glycogen stays with me longer to help me train hard Monday and Tuesday.

with that kind of anxiety and physical issues, you're probably better off avoiding cheat meals/days altogether, but a tough way to live IMO

I completely agree with you, but this only happens to me in the last weeks of a diet. In my offseason, when I'm well fed, I don't feel like cheating and spinning the wheels like an idiot.

I completely agree with you, but this only happens to me in the last weeks of a diet. In my offseason, when I'm well fed, I don't feel like cheating and spinning the wheels like an idiot.
yep, i understand, makes total sense. and no one knows you like you.

It’s funny when I hear people who aren’t competitors refer to having an off season. I’ve never had a off season or an on on season because I don’t compete
Christmas is my offseason because I like to get fat, lol in all reality I’m with you I don’t compete either but I do always pick thanksgiving to Christmas to do what i want. I eat pretty 80/20 during this time but I also drink beer during this time because it’s also football time. It’s kinda like a vacation for me in a way I definitely lose some ab visibility and I don’t push drugs accept normal test cruise dose. For me even though I have to work my ass off to get back in my normal shape it’s still a great time of the year that gives me that mental break from weighing my food and essentially “dieting”.

When I'm dieting hard and it's time for a big (clean) cheat meal (like 200-300g of carbs) I look leaner the next day and feel great. When you are depleted, you need a cheat meal/refeed, just make it consist of clean foods you know you can digest easily.

BTW, a lot of us have to eat a food consistently over time to be able to digest it well, your ability to digest some foods will change depending on how frequently and how much you eat of them.

I try to avoid cheat meals completely when I’m dieting. My issue is waking up at night and crushing granola or whatever carb I have within reach to just be able to go back to bed.

I try to avoid cheat meals completely when I’m dieting. My issue is waking up at night and crushing granola or whatever carb I have within reach to just be able to go back to bed.
that definitely sucks. what do you usually eat before bed? high carb/protein/fat?

Sushi, ribs, and fajitas/quesadillas. Those items I could live off of alone...plus a little hydration via water if I have to

Have you tried saving a good amount of carbs to eat before bed?

I know, but just hear me out...

I'm super strict with my diet for 2 reasons - the first is the obvious reason that I have physique goals I want to achieve and need to eat a certain way to do so. The second reason is I have a few food sensitivities I need to be mindful of, so that's a quality of life thing (feeling bloated and like you're going to shit your pants at work is no way to live). So because of that I tend to eat more or less the exact same foods in varying quantities every day. It's mostly lean beef, white rice, cream of rice, vegetables that don't bloat me, fish, kefir, and a few fruits. It doesn't impact my life too heavily as my girlfriend and I have a slightly different day to day schedule, and so I can pretty much stick to my diet 100%.

But, of course, you have to make time for meals out in restaurants and other such occasions. Life is for living, after all, but I'm at the stage now where I really don't enjoy cheat meals anymore. Sure, it's nice to eat something off plan and delicious every now and then, but I usually just end up feeling bloated and shitty for a day or two after. Hardly seems worth it. I love the social aspect of dinner with my mrs in a restaurant somewhere or getting some barbecue or whatever with my buddies, but the actual food itself I really don't look forward to at all. I mostly just eat it to be polite.

Anyone else? I never really crave junk anymore and if I didn't have any kind of social life to speak of I could happily just stick to the diet forever.
This is awesome. If you don't crave cheat meals, then definitely don't eat them. You are lucky that you are like this. This is the right attitude.

I still enjoy cheat meals when I am out for meals, but I also find that because of all the fiber in my diet, I am more capable of controlling myself than I used to be able to.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131